Justin Bigbabby Vows Never To Come Back To The Uk.

1235»

Comments

• annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its actually good if he is cancelling concerts so he can take a breather, and get his act together. That is going to the right direction.

Agreed, the boy is obviously going through something, he might need rest and to gain some perspective on things... Plus that should not be happening in front of so many cameras if they want him to keep his fanbase.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TMZ have posted that he's cancelled one of his upcoming shows in Portugal now. People with tickets will get a refund. Oh dear.

TMZ story.

Seems odd that he has cancelled the second show rather than the first
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's singles are doing a lot better. I just don't think he has anything to worry about for the time being; he's very cute looking.

The only problem is the grown music he wants to do doesn't work cause he looks 14...

I would honestly **** him all over...he's sexy as hell.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJM91 wrote: »
    I would honestly **** him all over...he's sexy as hell.

Someone says 'he looks 14' and you respond by saying you want to **** him. Hmm...think I'll leave that one for other people to comment on actually.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Seems odd that he has cancelled the second show rather than the first

Well he's had a small bit of a break since London, but you can't expect him to work Monday, and Tuesday!

Just a question - are there any big Xbox titles being released on Monday? Might explain why he's not able to work on the 12th? :p
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Well he's had a small bit of a break since London, but you can't expect him to work Monday, and Tuesday!

Just a question - are there any big Xbox titles being released on Monday? Might explain why he's not able to work on the 12th? :p

I apologise for my ignorance and stupidity!
    :p
    :D
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

And after denying he was due to be on this week's Takeaway.....
    Unfortunately, Justin clearly hasn't heard of the wonder that is ITV Player.

We revisited last week's episode of Saturday Night Takeaway and, after Little Ant and Dec's interview with Mila Kunis, Big Ant and Dec reveal who the boys will be interviewing the following week.

Big Ant says: "We've been asked to interview a pop star but we can't be bothered. What's his name again? His name is Justin Bieber!"

Busted, Bieb. BUSTED.

:D

This bloke is such a moron. The second pic reminds me of my month old grandson when he's about to have a screaming fit. :D
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yaaaaay! Result!

Actually, he might be loaded but he's a late teenager who has never known anything else other than being a performing puppet and lots of people will have made money out of him. Whatever 'talent' he might or might not have has been exploited to the limit. Takes all the pleasure out of performing when you're expected to keep going, so I can kind of understand his meltdown. He's had to go through all his growing up in the spotlight, including the (a bit delayed, in his case) teenage tantrums, so it seems. All the usual 'rules' of maturity and boundaries are alien to him because of his way out lifestyle.

I mean, how many young people who've grown up in the spotlight have gone off the rails?

All the same, he just comes across as an obnoxious little squirt and some time out of the spotlight might do him some good.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    He ain't your buddy, friend.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect he'll mature once he grows another pubic hair.;)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diddums! He got rumbled for the ruined brat that he is. He didn't get all his own way, and some people didn't make a big fuss of him. He can bugger off back to Canada or wherever - he will only last until the next young boy 'star' comes along. Young girls are fickel, thankfully.

Where did you get this information from (thread title)?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Where did you get this information from (thread title)?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/justin-bieber-cancels-saturday-night-1753842
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Someone says 'he looks 14' and you respond by saying you want to **** him. Hmm...think I'll leave that one for other people to comment on actually.

It was more a response to the other bit of the post, saying he's cute looking...

I don't think he looks 14, either way though he's 19 so old enough for me (I'm 21) :D
  • rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em8EOLwoVnk

How did this talentless arrogant little twerp ever become even nearly famous? He's everything I despise. He's worse than Cole, Girls Aloud, One Direction and JLS times a BILLION!

AND those pictures of him the other day going clubbing with the crotch of his trousers down to his knees and his ugly skidmark pants on display and no shirt (it was only 2 degrees out there wtf?!) made me vomit blood!

I don't like him and his music is like torture. He's about as sexy as being run over.

:mad:
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good! dont come back! you cant sing and your a real pain in the a*s