Options

Why is Emma being biased towards Callum

StandByMe89StandByMe89 Posts: 550
Forum Member
✭✭
She asks the audience for their opinions, but why bother if you're just going to disagree or try and dust them off.

Instead of giving reasons or excuses for Callum's behaviour she should let people speak. I hate when the hosts are biased.

Comments

• Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Emma expected everyone to side with Dexter tonight..
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was'nt doing the other week when they were all calling him creepy and psycho.
  • Options
    kazmartinskazmartins Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She asks the audience for their opinions, but why bother if you're just going to disagree or try and dust them off.

Instead of giving reasons or excuses for Callum's behaviour she should let people speak. I hate when the hosts are biased.

What is the point of asking peoples opinions and then just trashing them!!! Crap host
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The hirsute man in the audience wearing the yellow t-shirt was spot on about Callum and Dexter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised. the hl show was edited for dexter to look bad. now bbots is doing the same.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because the viewers at home don't want to listen to bullshine from the audience.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's been a huge reaction against how the weekend show presenters, particularly Iain Lee, have dumped on Callum. There needs to be some balance and it falls to the lovely Emma to provide it.