Options

Helen likes Steve

cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it just me who thinks Helen likes Steve? She was gutted when he was evicted and cried all weekend. Then just now when he came back in the house her face lit up and hugged him so tight. Definitely fancies him

Comments

• Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen likes two things: money and getting her rear kissed. Steven is wealthy and unctuous, her perfect man.
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is the only one
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Helen and Steve would be the perfect couple.
  • Options
    Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the dim, self obsessed narcissists in the house love Steven, he's the one who tells them exactly what they want to hear, i.e. how amazing they are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    cat80 wrote: »
    Is it just me who thinks Helen likes Steve? She was gutted when he was evicted and cried all weekend. Then just now when he came back in the house her face lit up and hugged him so tight. Definitely fancies him

No it's not just you......I thought this when Steven was evicted, because she seemed so gutted and upset.
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    All the dim, self obsessed narcissists in the house love Steven, he's the one who tells them exactly what they want to hear, i.e. how amazing they are.

They're dumb, Chris was the only one who could see though Steven's shallow veneer. that's why Steven dislikes Chris so much..
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    She cried all weekend because she was worried that he would come out and see that she lied about calling Steven and Kimberely tramps. Which she did and then swore that she didn't and he believed her.