Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 4)

Comments

• RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Has there been a sneaky switcheroo???

New Release Schedule: Monday 4 February
    SINGLES

4th Feb

Booty Luv – Black Widow
    Bullet For My Valentine – Riot
    Don Broco – Fancy Dress
    Emeli Sandé – Clown
    Eric Prydz – Every Day
    The Flaming Lips – Sun Blows Up Today
    Hood feat Future – Bugatti
    Kristina Train – Lose You Tonight
    Lawson – Learn To Love Again
    Marina & The Diamonds – How To Be A Heartbreaker
    Mikky Ekko – Pull Me Down
    My Chemical Romance – Number Five (7”)
    Pure Love – Beach Of Diamonds
    Steve Mill feat Keisher Downie - Nobody

Change Your Life nowhere to be seen!

It was there last week:

New Release Schedule: Monday 28 January
    Singles

4th Feb

Booty Luv – Black Widow
    Bullet For My Valentine – Riot
    Don Broco – Fancy Dress
    Emeli Sande – Clown
    Eric Prydz – Every Day
    The Flaming Lips – Sun Blows Up Today
    Kristina Train – Lose You Tonight
    Lawson – Learn To Love Again
    Little Mix – Change Your Life
    Mikky Ekko – Pull Me Down
    My Chemical Romance – Number Five (7”)
    Pure Love – Beach Of Diamonds
    Steve Mill feat Keisher Downie - Nobody

Its because there is no EP also LM twitter today has been tweeting change your life out now but still no link
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »
    That's a really bad article. Why is it so short anyway ?

Because there was nothing to say but they wanted to shoehorn in a mention of 1D so it would come up on Google searches.

I'm a total curmudgeon but at this point I wouldnt mind if these two break up simply to be done with all the pointless mentions of 1D that have nothing to do with Little Mix. Its so annoying.
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    SiriusXM Hits 1
    https://twitter.com/SiriusXMHits1/

About wings being played

SiriusXM Hits 1 ‏@SiriusXMHits1
    @JulLuv1D @kamrynnicole15 @littlemixoffic well, @mikeypiff has played it a little since July, but now we're going full force!
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Perrie never seems to do quicker tempo singing does she? I think it does hurt when Jesy isnt in because she is the alto, is that the right word? Although I am surprised Jade wasnt drafted in because she seems to be a good swing singer (can do a lot).

Jesy is a tener (having a vocal range lower than that of an alto).

Perrie is an alto.

Jade is a soprano (having a vocal range higher than that of an alto).

And Leigh-Anne is somewhere between alto and soprano I reckon...she can fill in for Perrie and Jade when they're doing their own bits...

So yeah it definitely hurts the harmonies when Jesy's not around because she's got a completely different vocal range to the rest and neither LA nor Perrie can really fill in for her... The whole grouping is really clever actually, the fact that you've got three sets of varying vocal ranges and LA to help when Perrie/Jade need to do their solo stuff.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Because there was nothing to say but they wanted to shoehorn in a mention of 1D so it would come up on Google searches.

I'm a total curmudgeon but at this point I wouldnt mind if these two break up simply to be done with all the pointless mentions of 1D that have nothing to do with Little Mix. Its so annoying.

Agreed, but don't see it happening anytime soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Jesy is a tener (having a vocal range lower than that of an alto).

Perrie is an alto.

Jade is a soprano (having a vocal range higher than that of an alto).

And Leigh-Anne is somewhere between alto and soprano I reckon...she can fill in for Perrie and Jade when they're doing their own bits...

So yeah it definitely hurts the harmonies when Jesy's not around because she's got a completely different vocal range to the rest and neither LA nor Perrie can really fill in for her... The whole grouping is really clever actually, the fact that you've got three sets of varying vocal ranges and LA to help when Perrie/Jade need to do their solo stuff.

Are you sure it's not the other way round? Perrie is clearly a soprano. Range wise I thought Perrie is the widest until I saw their girlband mashup performance and realised how wide Jesy's range is!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rayforever wrote: »
    SiriusXM Hits 1
    https://twitter.com/SiriusXMHits1/

About wings being played

SiriusXM Hits 1 ‏@SiriusXMHits1
    @JulLuv1D @kamrynnicole15 @littlemixoffic well, @mikeypiff has played it a little since July, but now we're going full force!

Its nice that Sirius wanna support the girls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, but don't see it happening anytime soon.

It's really unfair to mention 1D in articles or interviews about LM. I agree but I have a feeling Perrie's still with Zayn, and if they haven't broken up I really don't seem them lasting as LM will be concentrating on their global launch and 1D will be on a world tour. At least, there won't be any 1D mentions when they start promo in the US as I have a feeling management will probably ban those questions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stally wrote: »
    It's really unfair to mention 1D in articles or interviews about LM... At least, there won't be any 1D mentions when they start promo in the US as I have a feeling management will probably ban those questions.

Are you kidding? They didnt ban it during that radio interview at Metro, and I bet they wont in the US because its still a "hook" to generate interest with the teenyboppers. I hope for Ms. P's sake though that she got a "timeout" so she can put things aside while concentrating on the UK tour. She seems genuinely happy in the Nottingham part of the CYL video and the subsequent pap photos I've seen.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    cyl #18 now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you kidding? They didnt ban it during that radio interview at Metro, and I bet they wont in the US because its still a "hook" to generate interest with the teenyboppers. I hope for Ms. P's sake though that she got a "timeout" so she can put things aside while concentrating on the UK tour. She seems genuinely happy in the Nottingham part of the CYL video and the subsequent pap photos I've seen.

Oh yeah I saw that interview and Perrie said no comment with a nervous/awkward laugh. Its gonna feel horrible every time US interviewers bring 1D up as it'll remind Perrie what Zayn did. I'm sure Perrie could say she feels uncomfortable being asked 1D related questions as the interviews in the US will be much worse as they're new artists. 1D were allowed to ban certain questions so maybe LM would be allowed too. But yeah Perrie does seem genuinely happy lately or maybe she's just good at covering it up.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CYL is #21 In The Radio Airplay Chart

Quite good IMO hopefully it hits the top 20 in the next few days :)
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Are you sure it's not the other way round? Perrie is clearly a soprano. Range wise I thought Perrie is the widest until I saw their girlband mashup performance and realised how wide Jesy's range is!

Agreed, Perrie can go higher than Jade. Clearly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's all this about a comment Leigh-Anne made on Graham Norton about an "H"?
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's all this about a comment Leigh-Anne made on Graham Norton about an "H"?

Lol it was pretty funny the person in the red chair was talking about waxes and the HollyWood one and Leigh-Anne thought a HollyWood wax was when you got an H on it.

Cue everyone laughing at poor Leigh-Anne.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    cyl #18 now

#15 combined :D
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Lol it was pretty funny the person in the red chair was talking about waxes and the HollyWood one and Leigh-Anne thought a HollyWood wax was when you got an H on it.

Cue everyone laughing at poor Leigh-Anne.

Hahahaha it was so funny, bless Leigh, LM always pick on her :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha! Is there a clip? I must see this. I love that girl.

My deepest fear is that their management will try to sanitize them during interviews in the US. They are so funny off the cuff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really ? You love LA ? I didn't get that :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »
    Really ? You love LA ? I didn't get that :D

More people should come to LeighAnneistan. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member

My deepest fear is that their management will try to sanitize them during interviews in the US. They are so funny off the cuff.
    nooneoo wrote: »

She's so funny :D
    Forum Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1O1Qz0yxS9A

Edit: got beaten to it :p
    Forum Member
    I remember once either LM or an article referred to Leigh as 'the blonde one' and I dismissed the comment because I thought it was obviously Perrie but I was so wrong :D
    Forum Member
    I think they called her "ditzy" and then everyone on here was like "DITZY!? LEIGH-ANNE?!" lol.

Edit: Brad that was your own post! :D
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=63044489&postcount=445
This discussion has been closed.