Back in 2007...

ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone know if there is a clip of Doctor Gore's semi final performance anywhere on the internet that I can view for free? I know that there was a lot of controversy regarding ofcom complaints and everything, but I am pretty sure that it must have been aired for them to receive those complaints.

Please don't suggest any websites that require me to pay any form of subscription, provide any credit-card details, or anything illegal.

Comments

• abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just out of interest why?
    It was a shocking heap of dogs mess
  • ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abcd wrote: »
    Just out of interest why?
    It was a shocking heap of dogs mess

I tend to find the bad acts a lot more entertaining.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bump please?
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're interested in what the act involved, it was basically a woman lying on a bed and then Doctor Gore pretending to drill her stomach open and pull things out of it. It was neither gory not entertaining, as it just looked so fake. It was really dull. And he was pulling stuff like rubber chickens out of her which was all just a bit odd really.

Needless to say he got buzzed off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't posted on this site in ages, but I found that this was one of the more recent threads I made.

I am still really curious to see a video of the semi-final act because this is probably the only semi final performance of BGT I have not seen and written accounts are not enough for me lol.

If anyone knows anything about where I might find the clip, please reply or PM me.