Options

Cheryl Cole miming as usual

Comments

• Options
    SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I wouldn't exactly say Nadine Coyle is that good of a singer.

Each to their own but you obviously have a very different idea of singing talent to me!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SAFC_Derry wrote: »
    Each to their own but you obviously have a very different idea of singing talent to me!

I certainly do.
  • Options
    DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah because that explains the out of sync lip movements.

And not out of breath when chatting at the end.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DarthFader wrote: »
    And not out of breath when chatting at the end.

She wasn't moving around that much. She would have been breathless if she'd have been heavily dancing through a lot of her performance. If Cheryl had have been breathless when she was talking to Ant and Dec but not when she was performing, this would have been a blatant giveaway that she was miming.
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was rubbish, Cheryl Cole can't sing. she's never been able to sing, it annoys me shes making all this money for being garbage!

It isn't right!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's true, she has said in the past she records her voice live but because of the dance routine she uses it as a backing track and mixes it with her voice live. The part after Tinie Tempah seemed live to me.
    Holte139 wrote: »
    Not too sure she was miming, I thought I heard her take breaths between the lyrics?

When singers mime they still sing it. We just don't get to hear what they are actually singing. We just hear the recording.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wasn't moving around that much. She would have been breathless if she'd have been heavily dancing through a lot of her performance. If Cheryl had have been breathless when she was talking to Ant and Dec but not when she was performing, this would have been a blatant giveaway that she was miming.

Spot on. It was obvious from the start that the routine was deliberately designed to keep her movement to a minimum so she could maintain the live vocal.
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Her grinding and hip moving was sexy.. imagine that on you!! if any man can resist I'd be shocked.. she looks so filthy it's a turn on.

I think she's trying to look French/exotic now she has a French boyfriend.

Her singing is not the reason she's popular, let's face it.

It's the entertainment industry.

Exactly. :D

It's always the same old excuses. She has sang live before, when a lot of dancing is involved she sings with a recorded track. Big deal.

If you want to blame people for her being a star, blame those who voted for her on Popstars The Rivals. :kitty:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Exactly. :D

It's always the same old excuses. She has sang live before, when a lot of dancing is involved she sings with a recorded track. Big deal.

If you want to blame people for her being a star, blame those who voted for her on Popstars The Rivals. :kitty:

Yeah those people need a good slap for picking someone who can't sing. if you pay to see someone live in concert you expect your monies worth for them to be singing live not lip syncing or anything else. :(
  • Options
    mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Cole "mining" as usual

No way,she never went underground,or wore safety clothing - there was no mining
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was she mining?
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    What was she mining?

Coal.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    What was she mining?
    R82n8 wrote: »
    Coal.

Cole mining coal. :blush:
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    South Park did out Kim Kardasian as a hobbit so Cheryl Cole could be a dwarf...I guess.
  • Options
    SAFC_DerrySAFC_Derry Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly do.

And yet in the context of the so called stars of today you think Nadine Coyle isn't a good singer!
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally can not stand her so did not watch her performance.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why Cheryl is being jumped on because she is miming. THEY ALL DO IT !!!! From the most famous down….. why attack her in particular over anyone else. Seems to be a culture of no matter what she does, just go for her and blast her for it.

The dance performance to the song was great….. she looked great….. the song was very forgettable, especially when compared to the great song Little Mix performed a little earlier. Cheryl is a brand now….. and thats what she sells herself as. Thats where her career lies. She draws in ratings, newspaper headlines and is therefore a commodity worth exploiting for as long as she is relevant. Good luck to her.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

Cheryl Cole when Miming and Cheryl Coal when Mining?

Simples.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Mumof3 wrote: »
    Spectacularly weak performance. Dropping a few pounds, dying your hair and shaking your backside is no substitute for talent.

Bummer. That's my game plan in tatters then. :D
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a01020304 wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole mining as usual .

Mining, that explains it, I was sure I heard someone say "its that fu**ing Cheryl Cole" they must have been saying Fracking Cheryl Cole.
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Mining, that explains it, I was sure I heard someone say "its that fu**ing Cheryl Cole" they must have been saying Fracking Cheryl Cole.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    Next you'll be telling me Britney doesn't sing live...

I don't recall anybody saying she was singing live though.
  • Options
    3Sheets2TheWind3Sheets2TheWind Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not the fact that Cheryl mimes, it's the fact she cannot sing in the first place that's the problem.
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No straight man gives a damn whether she mimes or screams like a cat. When she's shaking her backside all over that dance floor the last thing any red blooded male is doing is listening to the lyrics of a song