susan boyle rumours

Comments

• 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She was admitted to the Priory on June 1, and after a few days, she was released & went home to Scotland. Then on June 9, she returned to London to prepare for the BGT tour. Here is a picture of her in Heathrow on June 9:

http://tinypic.com/r/t8t9w2/6

Look at those lingering bruises on her arms. IMO they appear to be the fingerprints of someone who had to grasp her forearms extremely forcefully in order to keep her from being violent.

Blimey, does she look a state or what? £12 million in the bank? She looks here like she's got 12p to her name!! :D

You just need a can of cider in one hand and a **** in the other :p;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    Blimey, does she look a state or what? £12 million in the bank? She looks here like she's got 12p to her name!! :D

You just need a can of cider in one hand and a **** in the other :p;)
    Blimey! At the time she probably didn't have more than 12p to her name.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • thistledounthistledoun Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    KathyM wrote: »
    Those could very well be the reasons that they hospitalized her. Maybe they thought that it was about time they got her some help. Besides, the show was over so they didn't need to try and keep the ratings up any longer.
    As for the bruises, you would have gone along peacefully if you were being committed against your will?
    According to her she was tricked and didn't know where they were taking her. That fits with what I read, that she walked out through the lobby very calm.

As for the Rambo nickname, do you think she walks around looking for a fight, or could it be that the little punks get what they deserve?
    The guy who called her that said he saw her chasing kids with a broom after they threw, I think it was eggs, at her house. I hope she caught them and beat the crap out of them.

As for your tweet screenshot, I could have just as easily tweeted that stuff too. Please. If she were that violent there's no way it could have been kept quiet all this time.
    Why didn't he go to the papers and tell his story?

Haha, what did I predict - right on cue with the denial and excuses. Make up your mind, did she struggle when she was taken away or did she go calmly.:rolleyes: Highly unlikely that the mental health professionals would have caused the bruising, and she was NOT being committed against her will.

Did you bother to check out the guy who was threatened by her in 1987, before calling him a liar? Married, father of two daughters,

"primary school teacher, a staff tutor in a council education department, a lecturer on the B.ED(P) and PGDE(P) teacher preparation courses at the University of Dundee and now National Adviser for Emerging Technologies and Learning at Learning and Teaching Scotland"

Did you bother to look at his twitter account to try to see whether this was some prankster? Thought not.

'His story must not be true because he didn't sell it to the papers' - interesting logic there...
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, what did I predict - right on cue with the denial and excuses. Make up your mind, did she struggle when she was taken away or did she go calmly.:rolleyes: Highly unlikely that the mental health professionals would have caused the bruising, and she was NOT being committed against her will.

Did you bother to check out the guy who was threatened by her in 1987, before calling him a liar? Married, father of two daughters,

"primary school teacher, a staff tutor in a council education department, a lecturer on the B.ED(P) and PGDE(P) teacher preparation courses at the University of Dundee and now National Adviser for Emerging Technologies and Learning at Learning and Teaching Scotland"

Did you bother to look at his twitter account to try to see whether this was some prankster? Thought not.

'His story must not be true because he didn't sell it to the papers' - interesting logic there...

For goodness sake what on earth are you trying to prove?:confused:
    Forum Member

Did I say anywhere that she didn't struggle once she got there? No, I did not, I said that she was calm when she left. Perhaps you can post a link saying differently since you're convinced that they took her through the lobby kicking and fighting. I've never read that account anywhere. She didn't know where they were taking her until they got there. I would have struggled too, anyone would have. And it was against her will, she wasn't even allowed to make a telephone call.
    As for the teacher, if you prefer to believe that she walked up to him and threatened to stab him without provocation, It's pretty clear to see that you've made up your mind too.
    Forum Member

Two more things if I may.
    The fact that he has children is meaningless because unfortunately bullies do have the ability to procreate, and higher education and good character don't necessarily go hand in hand.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two more things if I may.
    The fact that he has children is meaningless because unfortunately bullies do have the ability to procreate, and higher education and good character don't necessarily go hand in hand.

He was a lecturer with posts at a university, if he'd been lying he could have lost his job, and would someone willingly do that?
    Forum Member
    He was a lecturer with posts at a university, if he'd been lying he could have lost his job, and would someone willingly do that?
    I don't care if he's actually a rocket scientist, he didn't give any details about the circumstances that day but his attitude about her came through very loud and very clear. If you choose to believe that she threatened to stab him out of the blue and without provocation, so be it.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    I heard she's pregnant with Louis Walsh's baby, is it true? :confused:

Your real funny, you know that :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tackomacko wrote: »
    Word on the street in blackburn is that she is in st johns hospital, had a breakdown or something in the street.

i wonder if its true.
    Oh that's terrible:(
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your real funny, you know that :rolleyes:

At least it's clearly not true, unlike all those nasty breakdowns and lockups. And it's Cowell's anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care if he's actually a rocket scientist, he didn't give any details about the circumstances that day but his attitude about her came through very loud and very clear. If you choose to believe that she threatened to stab him out of the blue and without provocation, so be it.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I've never commented in this thread before until that post. I don't choose to believe anything, I just don't think that a reputable person would risk lying about something that could cost him his job if it turned out to be untrue.

As you seem to know so much about Ms Boyle and her foibles, perhaps you could tell me if the man went to the police? You do realise the police view wasting their time very seriously indeed, so that man could have been prosecuted if what he said wasn't true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I remember about Susan Boyle is when the result of the BGT final was announced (and the slow realisation dawned on her that she hadn't won) that she had a face like a smacked arse.

That was indeed, TV gold.
    Forum Member
    Please don't put words in my mouth. I've never commented in this thread before until that post. I don't choose to believe anything, I just don't think that a reputable person would risk lying about something that could cost him his job if it turned out to be untrue.

As you seem to know so much about Ms Boyle and her foibles, perhaps you could tell me if the man went to the police? You do realise the police view wasting their time very seriously indeed, so that man could have been prosecuted if what he said wasn't true.
    If you know the man, or you've communicated with him, then you'd know the answer as to whether or not a police report was filed, or at least know what he's told you.
    If you found something in the papers, and if she was arrested, I'd love to read about it.
    But without having been there I don't believe that she just walked up to him and threatened to stab him, no matter what he claims.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you know the man, or you've communicated with him, then you'd know the answer as to whether or not a police report was filed, or at least know what he's told you.
    If you found something in the papers, and if she was arrested, I'd love to read about it.
    But without having been there I don't believe that she just walked up to him and threatened to stab him, no matter what he claims.

Can you stop being so deliberately confrontational? :mad:

I know nothing about this man beyond what I've read on here and when I pass an opinion or comment, you jump down my throat. I've read nothing in the papers, don't know whether he went to the police, but asked you as you seem to know so much about Ms Boyle if you knew what had happened.

You're very defensive of Susan. Are you related to her?
    Forum Member
    Can you stop being so deliberately confrontational? :mad:

I know nothing about this man beyond what I've read on here and when I pass an opinion or comment, you jump down my throat. I've read nothing in the papers, don't know whether he went to the police, but asked you as you seem to know so much about Ms Boyle if you knew what had happened.

You're very defensive of Susan. Are you related to her?
    You brought up the police so naturally I assumed that you knew something that I wasn't aware of, otherwise I don't know why you would have brought it up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You brought up the police so naturally I assumed that you knew something that I wasn't aware of, otherwise I don't know why you would have brought it up.

I think you're assuming too much. :rolleyes:
    Threatening to stab someone is a serious offence. Wouldn't you go to the police if someone threatened to do that to you? Try reading my post properly, especially the BiB's and you might be able to see my point.

Forum Member
    I think you're assuming too much. :rolleyes:
    Threatening to stab someone is a serious offence. Wouldn't you go to the police if someone threatened to do that to you? Try reading my post properly, especially the BiB's and you might be able to see my point.
    Yes, I see your point. I thought that you were implying that he DID call the police.
    Yes, if someone walked up to me and threatened to stab me, I'd call the police and I would imagine that's exactly what he would have done too had it happened.
    It's just very sad that people would take the word of someone on twitter about something as serious as this. There are those who believe that if they read something then it must be true. Even on twitter. The tabloids love people like that. They keep them in business.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I see your point. I thought that you were implying that he DID call the police.
    Yes, if someone walked up to me and threatened to stab me, I'd call the police and I would imagine that's exactly what he would have done too had it happened.
    It's just very sad that people would take the word of someone on twitter about something as serious as this. There are those who believe that if they read something then it must be true. Even on twitter. The tabloids love people like they. They keep them in business.

Reading his Tweets the guy in question seemed pretty genuine to me.

I think Boyle's time in the limelight will be over pretty soon anyway. She isn't capable of writing her own stuff, and according to one poster ^ she's not capable of making a one off appearance at the end of her own show, let alone a tour, and truth be told, that's where the real money is.

Still, if you want to idolise an overrated karaoke singer, knock yourself out. ;):D
    Forum Member
    Reading his Tweets the guy in question seemed pretty genuine to me.

I think Boyle's time in the limelight will be over pretty soon anyway. She isn't capable of writing her own stuff, and according to one poster ^ she's not capable of making a one off appearance at the end of her own show, let alone a tour, and truth be told, that's where the real money is.

Still, if you want to idolise an overrated karaoke singer, knock yourself out. ;):D
    I resent that. I don't idolize her but you obviously hate her and can't wait for her to fail.
    I've never said that she can or will ever tour or write her own music.
    All that I've said is that I'm happy that she's had the chance to improve her life, shoot me. I'm sorry for you if you're not capable of feeling that way too, I really am.
    And yes, I do love her voice.
    As far as the money goes, it doesn't seem to be very high on her list of priorities in life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    MC57 wrote: »
    The only thing I remember about Susan Boyle is when the result of the BGT final was announced (and the slow realisation dawned on her that she hadn't won) that she had a face like a smacked arse.

That was indeed, TV gold.

For subhumans, I suppose it was.
    Forum Member
    Oh that's terrible:(

Since Susan Boyle just returned from vacationing in Spain and then brought down the house last night in Edinburgh, singing at the end of the SUBO Musical, sounds highly unlikely that she is also recovering from a breakdown in St. John's Hospital.
    Forum Member

This is a 25 year old story you're peddling???? I bet she socked someone in grammar school, too. Sheesh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trennie wrote: »
    For subhumans, I suppose it was.

For subhumans ?

Who are you ? God ?

You seem to be a very judgemental person (in that if nobody else agrees with your view of Susan Boyle then they are akin to something the dog did and you stepped in).

Get over yourself. Everybody has opinions. Not all opinions are the same but while we live in a country that allows free expression and free views (views and opinions that may, or may not, agree with your own), there is a good chance that the opinions you hold will not agree with the majority of the populance.

Tough.

I don't know Susan Boyle, only ever watched her audition on the link posted in this thread last night and the only other time I was aware of her was from a picture on a t-shirt that showed her slapped arse face when she didn't win a glorified vaudeville act competition which I thought was funny.

If I am subhuman for that then you have serious problems (more than the problems alluded to in this thread about Ms. Boyle). I wonder what you will call the next person who dosen't agree with your opinions ?