Options

Kerry Katona

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
Forum Member
✭✭
Sorry to drag up this waste of space but the drug rumours won't go away.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news2.shtml

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is on a road to destruction - whilst I know people are out to make money just too many people are coming out with the same thing. I think she is in danger of losing her children very soon.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame she doesn't just go away as well! :sleep:

It's sad for her kids to be brought up in such an unstable environment, especially as Kerry was adamant that she wouldn't let her bad relationship with her mother be repeated with her own kids.
  • Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so sorry for those poor kids !! why the hell did she go on to have another one when she palms the current two off with a nanny all day so she can get wasted !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's true, then I hope Brian gets his act together for his daughters' sake, instead of living thousands of miles away and watching this disaster unfold.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poor kids!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the papers keep paying for her drug abuse, why doesn't Brian take his kids away from her, she is obviously not fit to be a mother. Amazing, that social services haven't had her in and taken them away.
  • Options
    DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    If it's true, then I hope Brian gets his act together for his daughters' sake, instead of living thousands of miles away and watching this disaster unfold.

He is living in London now - he should just drive down and take them - they are probably mentally scarred already !!
  • Options
    mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    Is Max Clifford still her agent?
    He's not doing a very good job is he? Or maybe he is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's lucky to have kept those kids for so long without any sort of intervention, from either Brian's family or even the authorities.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Children :(
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Shame she doesn't just go away as well! :sleep: .

Iceland have at least found a substitute for her gurning Mum of the Year TV ads. A pity they have morphed the lardiest of the Nolans though to wean Katona wanabees off into the cold turkey/prawn ring cycle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where has Brian been up until now?...Enjoying his life with Delta happy to flit in and out of his kiddies lives as and when it suits him!
    Why havent the grandparents asserted their rights?

How many reports of her poor parenting and drug taking has there been...Where are social services in all this?..it seems like fame and money buys you immunity

Kerry could have had it all....and she blew it...right up her nose!!!!!

I hope the children are removed until she is able to clean up her act and get the help she needs...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that Brian and his family haven't stepped in before now, at least just to check there is nothing to worry about and that the children are perfectly safe.

As it is, more and more of these drug allegations seem to be emerging and it would be a crime in itself if the kids were allowed to remain under the same roof when this is happening. Kerry is going to do herself real harm.
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    She's our UK Britney, everything she does proves she trash.
  • Options
    ribe2ribe2 Posts: 906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't Brian still living in Australia because it's best for Delta's career to be there? I'm sure there was something about him flying over for the Grease final. Good to see a man who cares more about himself than his kids really warms the cockles of my heart. If all these rumours are true I don't know many men who wouldn't have gotten on a plane to take his children out of that environment. Sadly Brian obviously isn't that kinda man and I feel sorry for those two girls being stuck with parents like that. He has said so many times before 'I'm going for custody' and he's done nothing about it in the past. Maybe the fact that Kerry's own drug dealer thinks shes outta control will spur him on this time.

I'm sure social services have been to see Kerry before, after the revelations from her Mum, maybe its time they paid her (and Kate Moss) another visit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think people are unfair to Brian as courts favour the children being with mother.

However NOW he does have a pile of ammo and IS off to try and get custody, and is apparentely doing just that.
  • Options
    Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    The poor kids, I hope Brian does go for custody, how can anyone believe Kerry isnt doing this when she herself admitted it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something needs to wake Kerry up to what she is doing to herself, and if that means the threat of losing her kids then so be it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *T*I*N*K* wrote: »
    Where has Brian been up until now?...Enjoying his life with Delta happy to flit in and out of his kiddies lives as and when it suits him!
    Why havent the grandparents asserted their rights?

How many reports of her poor parenting and drug taking has there been...Where are social services in all this?..it seems like fame and money buys you immunity

Kerry could have had it all....and she blew it...right up her nose!!!!!

I hope the children are removed until she is able to clean up her act and get the help she needs...
    and I get told off for sending my son out of the room when he is being naughty, might damage him mentally. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ribe2 wrote: »
    Isn't Brian still living in Australia because it's best for Delta's career to be there? I'm sure there was something about him flying over for the Grease final. Good to see a man who cares more about himself than his kids really warms the cockles of my heart. If all these rumours are true I don't know many men who wouldn't have gotten on a plane to take his children out of that environment. Sadly Brian obviously isn't that kinda man and I feel sorry for those two girls being stuck with parents like that. He has said so many times before 'I'm going for custody' and he's done nothing about it in the past. Maybe the fact that Kerry's own drug dealer thinks shes outta control will spur him on this time.

I'm sure social services have been to see Kerry before, after the revelations from her Mum, maybe its time they paid her (and Kate Moss) another visit.

Maybe the distance between him and Kerry is better for his kids, but they should be with him, using them to make money too.
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Apparently she makes it difficult for Brian to make contact. She also encourages the kids to call her new partner daddy. That says enough about what Kerry thinks about Brian having the children.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And apparently Kerry claims that Brian is happy for his children to call her new husband Mark 'Daddy.'
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    I can't see that being true after all the crap that she spouts out in ok magazine slagging him off etc She's just cutting Brian out as much as possible and uses him as a baby-sitter for a few days so she can get off her face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,846
    Forum Member
    I feel so sorry for those kids. What a mess!
  • Options
    goodgirlgonebadgoodgirlgonebad Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    i saw the stories in the paper today. doesnt suprise me, she seems hugely unstable, and she lied about taking drugs the first time it came out, and then admitted she went on coke binges after the break up, but only when her kids wernt around. oh well thats ok (if its true), a druggie mother who doesnt do coke in front of the kids, wont affect the kids at all. not.
    her mom even sold a story saying her new husband was a druggie and used to supply kerry with the drugs, kerry denied it then in a interview a few weeks later said, sure we know people who do drugs, but we dont. then her friend sold a story last week saying she took drugs at 4 months, all seems a but of a dodgy life for a mother of 3....in fairness a lot of people in her life seem to sell storys on her, but most of them, are people she chose to surround herself with, she should be around better people instead of dodgy friends (her mother never should have sold her story, but she's probably as bad as kerry, kerry was in and out of care most of her childhood). she's just as problem filled as her mother, she dreams of stability for herself and kids because of her own life (she has said), but chooses the wrong men, and goes about it in the wrong way.

i sometimes buy OK! and she has a column and i just dont read it now, everytime i do, she annoys me with what she says....she's nearly always hypocritical, or needy or out of line, shes as dumb as a plank, i swear to god i cringe when i read what she writes.

like a lot of grown ups who've had unstable, unpleasent childhoods in my experience, (that ive seen, not all of course) they grow up saying they will do anything to avoid their own children living the same dire crappy childhood, because its affected them so much, but more often than not, it's history repeating itself in the end, and the parents just wont admit it.