Options

Mrs Rooney on the beach

Europa666Europa666 Posts: 1,153
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2155371.ece

You know what?

I wouldn't.

And I know that will surprise some people. There's something about her that looks wrong. I think it's the nose.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a ugly bikini.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It appears she couldn't find a bikini in her size.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Europa666 wrote: »
    And I know that will surprise some people.

I have to say, following your previous threads, I'm surprised. Although on this occasion your judgement is spot on.

(My eyes hurt now....)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she always comes across as lovely, but iv got off of her becuase of her chav little brother who was involed in the stevie g thing
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks short..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Europa666 wrote: »
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2155371.ece

You know what?

I wouldn't.

And I know that will surprise some people. There's something about her that looks wrong. I think it's the nose.

Maybe it's because she always looks so vacant. The lights are on but nobody's home.

Even if they aren't aware of it, people are usually attracted by the expression in the eyes which are indeed the windows to the soul. Every picture I see of this young woman shows her with a blank eyed expression, even when she's smiling.

Most people wouldn't be aware of it at first. It isn't until you acknowledge that something is missing that you realise that the eye expression is missing.

Just my take on it. That's how she affects me, but then I'm not a man. Most men tend to talk to a woman's tits anyway, so they're hardly likely to notice the eyes.

;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she do anything but go on holiday?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jezebeth wrote: »
    Maybe it's because she always looks so vacant. The lights are on but nobody's home.

Even if they aren't aware of it, people are usually attracted by the expression in the eyes which are indeed the windows to the soul. Every picture I see of this young woman shows her with a blank eyed expression, even when she's smiling.

Most people wouldn't be aware of it at first. It isn't until you acknowledge that something is missing that you realise that the eye expression is missing.

Just my take on it. That's how she affects me, but then I'm not a man. Most men tend to talk to a woman's tits anyway, so they're hardly likely to notice the eyes.

;)

She also has to sleep with Wayne Rooney every night who's not exactly a looker himself. No wonder she looks bummed off !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She also has to sleep with Wayne Rooney every night who's not exactly a looker himself. No wonder she looks bummed off !!

That could account for the lack of expression. Perhaps she had herself blinded so that she didn't have to look at him.
  • Options
    JOHNORJOHNOR Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sometimes she can look beautiful, other times she can look really plain. i agree with europa, it is the nose.

my OH says he sees nothing attractive about her, infact he thinks she is rather unattractive.
  • Options
    Europa666Europa666 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always looks like she's smelt something nasty...

She probably has as well.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    She looks ordinary, nothing special but nothing horrible either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Okay, on looking closer, the nose is too small and sharp for her rather large face and the nostrils flare, which would give the impression that she constantly has a bad smell under it.

It doesn't suit her face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, on looking closer, the nose is too small and sharp for her rather large face and the nostrils flare, which would give the impression that she constantly has a bad smell under it.

It doesn't suit her face.

it looks like shes constantly scrunching it up as if to hold something say glasses for example on the top of her nose, posh also has a turned up sort of nose as does her sister
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    *tiffany* wrote: »
    it looks like shes constantly scrunching it up as if to hold something say glasses for example on the top of her nose, posh also has a turned up sort of nose as does her sister

As do all pigs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *tiffany* wrote: »

Definitely. Because if you look at the tip of the nose, Colleen has an almost permanent crease, like you would get from constantly wrinkling your nose up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As do all pigs.

hmm yes thats kind of the image I had in my head but didnt want to be mean lol

Why colleen doesn't get a nose job is beyond me, I'd have one if I was her!
  • Options
    ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    She looks like a "peasant".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is harmless.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's just an ordinary-looking girl who happened to marry a footballer - not a 'beauty' or a 'style icon' as the media have bigged her up to be.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her brain must have shut off because she doesn't do much to stimulate her brain - other than get married, go on holiday, shopping...that's why her face is blank. She must be bored by not having a proper job? I would be.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    She looks like a "peasant".

What is one of those? :confused:
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I always think Colleen has too short arms for her body, once i noticed it once i notice it all the time! Especially in those bikini shots.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

;)

That's spot on. She's one of a slew of 'dead eyed' celebrities (Jordan being another) who show no emotion, character or intelliegence on their faces. Yes, she has made a lot of money but she's as interesting as a dried turd.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polka.dott wrote: »
    Her brain must have shut off because she doesn't do much to stimulate her brain - other than get married, go on holiday, shopping...that's why her face is blank. She must be bored by not having a proper job? I would be.

Don't forget her OK column for which she is paid a huge fee.