Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dennis the scum bag first, then emily the sad cow
  • Options
    IanPIanP Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis - vile person.

Dawn - Abusing the system that was in place to provide HMs with important news about the welfare of their family members was a really low, sneaky plan.

Alexandra - Viscous bully.

Emma - Stupid, lack of self control when wound up by Big Brother allowing her to eavesdrop on the house.

Nick - Back stabber, liar, manipulator who would do anything to win, but never would have as it's a public popularity contest, I don't think he was clever enough to think he could achieve fame and fortune through notoriety, so that makes him a bit of an arse.

Kitten - Rebel without a clue, just an annoying, sulky, disruptive brat.

Emily - Made a silly mistake in a climate where the producers were running scared from Ofcom.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trollface wrote: »
    Alex.

Dennis was horrible, and there's no excuse for what he did, but it was one stupid thing he did whilst drunk. Alex's behaviour was a drawn-out campaign of intimidation and so was worse, in my opinion.

And I'll say the same about Emma. I think Big Brother were more responsible for fight night than any of the actual housemates, not least because of the amount of alcohol they were plied with. Again, this is not to excuse the housemates' behaviour, but they were in a situation that had been engineered to create a fight.

He did, but she threw it first.

I remember it being that Emma went in on Victor whilst he was in the loo, they both got in an argument, she threw it down, he threw it at her. But I'll take a look at the footage in a bit.
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis.. read above
  • Options
    EnactOnlineEnactOnline Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to stick up for Denis a little bit. I know he was the only one who did anything physical, and that was wrong, but he did apologise unreservedly, and he was contrite after the event. Some of the others on that list remain unrepentant, and don't seem able to see what they've done wrong.