Options

Josie Has Won Big Brother 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!

bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just stating the obvious

What is the pont of voting this week to try and save your favs, there is no point, don't waste your money. All the big players will be out this Friday - BB has already ended.

What a way to end BB.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No sh*t sherlock.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct, there is no point voting, Josie has already won, i hate this.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok;);)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

I CAN'T STAND JOSIE AND AM SO ANGRY WITH THE PRODUCERS THAT THE TOP HOUSEMATES WILL NOT BE IN THE FINAL
  • Options
    bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Errr BB didn't pick Josie to have the free pass and tbh on friday you all thought steve would get it. The housemates chose Josie fair and square and if she wins, then well done to her
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bexmil89 wrote: »
    Errr BB didn't pick Josie to have the free pass and tbh on friday you all thought steve would get it. The housemates chose Josie fair and square and if she wins, then well done to her

No no - that is not the point, well done to her for getting to the final I agree.

It's the voting system, the vote to evict one or many of the remaining housemates, and that 4 are going to be given the boot Friday.

The public have not a chance to save their favs whoever they are, the 4 big players will go leaving the underdogs and the fav from day one - game set and match to Josie.