Who do you want through in Semi Final 4?

RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Which act(s) do you want through tomorrow?

Poll :)

Which act(s) tomorrow are your favourite and want to go through? 180 votes

Allan Turner-Ward (DJ)
1% 3 votes
Bars and Melody (Singers and rappers)
6% 12 votes
Eva Iglesias (Singer)
6% 12 votes
Innova Irish Dance Co. (Irish dance troupe)
12% 22 votes
Kieran & Sarah (Singing duo)
1% 3 votes
Lettice Rowbotham (Violinist)
27% 50 votes
Light Balance (Electonic dance troupe)
31% 56 votes
Pyroterra (Fire act)
4% 8 votes
Toju Okorodudu (Stand-up comedian/impressionist)
7% 14 votes

Comments

• RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump for poll.

I know Bars and Melody will go through, but I want Light Balance and Lettice Rowbotham through.
  • P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a much better line up the other line ups for me, although there are a couple I'd rather not see again after their audition :D

I voted for Lettice and the Irish dancers but also really like the light dancers, Eva Inglesias and I'm interested to see how well Bars & Melody perform.
  • Cestrian18Cestrian18 Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    That's a really tough Semi for me but Top 3 of Toju, Lettice and Light Balance for me to add some variety into a very poor final imo, but Bars and Melody will without doubt have the pimp slot and go through though >:(
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Light Balance.

That's their name. I couldn't remember their name.
    They seem to have been low key and not mentioned much, but in my opinion they are the best act this year, and I'd personally like them to win the show this year.
    They're the only act which has truly impressed and surprised me this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    toju and light balance
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On paper this is the strong semi-final of the bunch but it could flatter to deceive.

Lettice and Toju to go through for me though wouldn't mind Innova, Light Balance or Pyroterra going through.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Bars and Melody are a cert to go through, I would like to say Toju because we really need more variety in the final but I didnt think he was that great so I,ll go for light balance.
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doing cilla black + arnie is dated and simon wasnt at his audition so will be interesting to see what he makes of him.
  • seejay01462seejay01462 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping Lettice gets through tonight. Just cos...
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,264
    Forum Member
    Lettice and light balance.
  • J05hJ05h Posts: 1,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That looks such as tough semi final compared to the majority of rubbish we have had the past two nights I just hope Lettice gets through who has pure talent.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Who do simon and the producers want through?
  • TVFreakoTVFreako Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Why doesn't it surprise me that Toju only draws 11.90% of the votes.
  • cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    Looks like a tough night tonight and maybe the bookies favourite may lose tonight.
  • dizziedizzie Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Light Balance - mostly because it is genuinely unique in the line up of semi final acts. There's a couple of acts that could got the pimp spot - but I'm betting it's Bars and Melody (like others have said) - and they're pretty much a dead cert to go through if they are in that spot. If they aren't, there's a chance that Lettice or Eva could get through, simply because they both are very talented.

My prediction, the Irish dance troupe get the first death slot, they put someone like Keiran and Sarah next, followed by the DJ, Eva, the fire act, Toju and Light Balance. I suspect Lettice and B&M are the most likely last two acts of the evening, and are the two most likely to get through. I'd put Light Balance or Eva in the third place spot. Both will miss out if Lettice is in one of the runner up positions at the end of the night. It's a shame, cos I think this is one of the better SF line ups - 2 nights ago, LB would have walked it into the final. Now, I think they could miss out on top 3 entirely. I hope not though.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any act that isn't a singer or a dance group

The final needs variety. I fully expect the little brat rappers to go through unfortunately
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who do simon and the producers want through?

Definitely Bars and Melody. Then either Lettice or Toju. He could make more money out of Lettice.
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Lettice & Toju go through but we all no bars and melody will go through
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going by who I remember and liked.

Light balance and Tojo - Stand up comedian.
  • fleabeefleabee Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lettice.

Was that stand up tojo the one ant and dec golden buzzed? If so, he was shite.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for everyone except the singers
  • Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    Eva Iglesias, but only because I fancy the pants off her!
  • rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like tonight's line-up. I loved Eva, Innova, Light Balance and Lettice at the auditions. Unfortunately I think the people voting for dance acts will go for Light Balance rather than Innova - annoyed they weren't on separate nights to give them both a chance.

Based on tonight's line-up, Bars and Melody mightn't be as secure of a place in the final as people thought...
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Though they won't make it pyroterra should.
    At least they would be variety and guys & fire is a frankly hot combination :p
    Bored of singers & dancers.
  • Spanner82Spanner82 Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Innova to go through!!