Forum Member
✭✭✭
The whole series has been fixed in favour of
......... (delete as required)
(a) Simon
(b) Caroline
(c) Frankie
(d) Mark

The Judges Choice dances selected are clearly a ploy to favour (delete as required)
(a) Caroline
(b) Mark
(c) Simon
(d) Frankie

The Judges are clearly trying to engineer a victory for (delete as required
(a) Frankie
(b) Simon
(c) Mark
(d) Caroline

blah blah blah

Its so not fair

blah blah blah

FIX

blah blah blah

Comments

• Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    e) Tim Wonnacott. Somehow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Lisa Riley is to blame. Her or Lisa Snowdon.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe the answer is t) Biscuit.
    Ta very much, don't mind if I do.
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Judy will win
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    e) Tim Wonnacott. Somehow.

Is it wrong that I'd rather like him to win? :D
  • Options
    Oicho ThrowOicho Throw Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mock, but I am heartily sick of the shadowy Jew/Lizard People/C.I.A/Communist cabals interfering with Saturday night light entertainment. Especially since they're not doing it in favour of my preferred dancer.
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mock, but I am heartily sick of the shadowy Jew/Lizard People/C.I.A/Communist cabals interfering with Saturday night light entertainment. Especially since they're not doing it in favour of my preferred dancer.

Sssssssshhhhh. They can hear you :o
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adds another roll of Bacofoil to shopping list
  • Options
    icequeenicequeen Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is clearly geared towards Flack winning, but I cant understand why!!! however, if the Mail have anything to do with it, she wont win....that article today may just do the trick and sway the voting in Simons favour.....
  • Options
    LurkingGoodLurkingGood Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show wants the best or most improved dancer to win it's the stupid public's fault that they often don't follow the script.
  • Options
    steff0202steff0202 Posts: 488
    Forum Member
    It's all controlled by the Illuminati 😱😱😱, lizards in the telephone system juggle the phone calls and re-arrange the votes!!!
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the Beeb were going to fix it, surely they would have made sure Jake was in the final ? Obviously popular, and one of the stars from their biggest soap. I'm sure they also realise that some of the glitter will be missing from the final without Pixie. I wouldn't mind betting that it's not the "dream final" the BBC would have wanted.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the Beeb were going to fix it, surely they would have made sure Jake was in the final ? Obviously popular, and one of the stars from their biggest soap. I'm sure they also realise that some of the glitter will be missing from the final without Pixie. I wouldn't mind betting that it's not the "dream final" the BBC would have wanted.

Jake is that happy thing - a celeb who can be fixed both ways :D
    If he does well and gets through, it is because he is on EE and is getting the advantage of their rampant voters.
    If he gets knocked out, it's because he's not on the tour.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Jake was great! He just looked like an ordinary guy you would see in a pub down the road until he danced!! I wish I could have seen his show dance in the Final!!!
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The beeb don't care a monkey's who wins just so long as the show as a whole gets huge ratings.
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    kaycee wrote: »
    The beeb don't care a monkey's who wins just so long as the show as a whole gets huge ratings.

Precisely, because that's the name of the game.

I'm sick to death of all these, 'It's a fix!' comments-same every year. However, If Austin doesn't win, I'll be so disappointed!! ;-)
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Precisely, because that's the name of the game.

I'm sick to death of all these, 'It's a fix!' comments-same every year. However, If Austin doesn't win, I'll be so disappointed!! ;-)

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    I blame Bruce.
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »

Agreed.
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icequeen wrote: »
    I think it is clearly geared towards Flack winning, but I cant understand why!!! however, if the Mail have anything to do with it, she wont win....that article today may just do the trick and sway the voting in Simons favour.....

...:)
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I do NOT think the show is fixed no matter if i disagree with the judges or not.
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    The show wants the best or most improved dancer to win it's the stupid public's fault that they often don't follow the script.

I don't understand what you mean?
  • Options
    crannyfaddockcrannyfaddock Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    Adds another roll of Bacofoil to shopping list

:D:D:D
  • Options
    luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the fact that most people believe that it is their votes that count at the end, it is not true, but if it makes you feel happy and empowered .... ;-) Enjoy.:D
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luigy39 wrote: »
    I love the fact that most people believe that it is their votes that count at the end, it is not true, but if it makes you feel happy and empowered .... ;-) Enjoy.:D

So you think that the winner is really picked by the BBC?