Options

Steven has a point and something I want to know too - why does Ashleigh Hate Ash?

FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
Forum Member
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DPSC7vc7ng

It's strange like Steven said (he does make good observations sometimes), Matthew even said it during his eviction interview with Emma that none of the housemates understand what is Ashleigh's vendetta against Ash, it seems really personal and sinister undertone, surely the housemates would know ?

Maybe they have met outside the house or something, it just seems really petty and childish from Ashleigh's part.. he hasn't done anything personally against her, he had a few rows with some of her mates, who hasn't? she even seems to hate Ash more than Helen :o

Comments

• Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

It's strange like Steven said (he does make good observations sometimes), Matthew even said it during his eviction interview with Emma that none of the housemates understand what is Ashleigh's vendetta against Ash, it seems really personal, surely the housemates would know ?

Probably because he fancies Helen & not her, lol! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atko wrote: »

I'm beginning to think it's something like this.

Does anyone remember Ashleigh hugging Ash the first time he was saved and sat next to him? they was chatting and laughing together..
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I don't think she hates Ash at all. I think it's just because Helen can't be evicted.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

but he doesn't fancy her, he said so himself several times he was not going to get involved with her, and his mum basically told her to f off on national tv.

I think it was just to get at Helen.
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen's right hand man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ashleigh has misunderstood Ash.

He might be Helen's mate but he has his own mind, if he didn't he would of voted Christopher like Helen in nominations yesterday.
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

It's strange like Steven said (he does make good observations sometimes), Matthew even said it during his eviction interview with Emma that none of the housemates understand what is Ashleigh's vendetta against Ash, it seems really personal and sinister undertone, surely the housemates would know ?

Maybe they have met outside the house or something, it just seems really petty and childish from Ashleigh's part.. he hasn't done anything personally against her, he had a few rows with some of her mates, who hasn't? she even seems to hate Ash more than Helen :o

Because he's uncouth and got into a rage the first time he was nominated, implying that he couldn't imagine why anyone would nominate him. Rather like Steven when he was nominated.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

I think so to but I also think he hates her because she doesn't fancy him.

Both of them are very arrogant so while they may not fancy or want someone they can't believe that person wouldn't fancy and want them
  • Options
    Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen: "She doesn't like him because of me!"

The world doesn't revolve around you, Helen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member

Maybe Ashleigh fancies Helen :D
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it is because, she can't nominate Helen, and therefore is going for Ash, Helen's 'Enabler'. He is the leader of those that sit alongside her and smile at all her 'antics', making her feel 'top of the pack', he also shares her bed and listens to her every word.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Steven or Ash need to ask her straight, why do you hate Ash/Me?

And see her reasoning. Because her eyes was scary when talking about Ash. She even talked to Helen the past few days but not Ash - they never speak to each other so I don't believe it's because of Helen.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    Helen: "She doesn't like him because of me!"

The world doesn't revolve around you, Helen.

I think Helen maybe right though.
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Why does Ash "detest" Ashleigh?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised Steven and Kim haven't said it's because she fancies Ash like she does supposedly Steven LOL
  • Options
    Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    I think Helen maybe right though.
    Might be but she still thinks it revolves around her tho.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    but he doesn't fancy her, he said so himself several times he was not going to get involved with her, and his mum basically told her to f off on national tv.

I think it was just to get at Helen.

He's not done a good job of convincing the viewers then because every time he is asked who the hottest girl in the house is he says Helen & the way he flirts with her in bed at night, like I say, doesn't convince too many people! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Ash actually fancies Kimberly but Steven has layed claim to her lol
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Well she has had to live with him poor thing so no wonder she noticed how dreadful he is.
  • Options
    Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Ash rowed with Toya.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Why does Ash "detest" Ashleigh?

He doesn't. I haven't seen him say anything bad about Ashleigh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Well you see sometimes in life some people just dont get along, attitudes clash, personalities clash, opinions clash. It could be as simple as that. I dont like a lot of people that i have to encounter daily and if i could evict them from my life then i would but i can't so i just have to deal with it.

I dont go 'tellin dem to tha face' n all that gansta stuffs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    He did call Toya a prick, you may agree with him but Ashleigh liked Toya. She also has heard Ash calling people maggots, saw him he threaten Mathew. When Ashleigh mentioned some people overeating eggs and bacon, Ash jumped down her throat. She could of heard one of his numerous rants about gangs and hating people in the house, or heard his comments about Kimberly working out. I'm more shocked anyone in the house likes him.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He literally said he detested her last week.:confused:
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member

...apart from the time he said he detests her. Which is what I was referencing. Don't remember that?