Hollyoaks nicos dad revealed *spoilers*

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Very very unfortunately and predictably it's Dodger, as revealed in tonight's first look episode ! Do you think dodger will survive?

Comments

• welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Er no, it's probably Patrick..he just wants Sienna to think that now.
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it was Dodger either. X
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still dont think its dodger i think its patrick,i hope he doesnt die,he plays a lovely part.
  • bebo83bebo83 Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    WTH, I hate hollyoaks. They really love screwing up characters. They did it with Lewis, Calvin and Gilly to name a few. I will stick with EE.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still dont think its dodger i think its patrick,i hope he doesnt die,he plays a lovely part.

Surely Sienna would have remembered this?
  • Tindie_BaisTindie_Bais Posts: 2,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How ! How can mark be the dad?

How !

How can you not know if you slept with your twin brother ? Lol
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Good lord this show is utterly ridiculous
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's been taken one step too far!
  • beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now Im 100% sures its Patrick.
    Sienna just jumped to the wrong conclusion, and Patricks hardly going to put her straight is he??
  • TunnelVision9TunnelVision9 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so stupid..
  • TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Kirkwood took this show over again, was "ram it up the shitter with a lubricated horsecock" part of the remit?
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Sienna would have remembered this?

That's what I was thinking because if Patrick had drugged wouldn't you think it suddenly weird that you're pregnant.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its obviously Patrick! He just didn't say anything because he'd rather Sienna latch on to the thought of Dodger being the daddy than have the truth come out.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Oh come on, hollyoaks lost the plot a long time ago now. Anything seems feasible with this show, if a spaceship came down and abducted half the cast the audience wouldn't bat an eyelid. In fact they would probably vote it best soap again :D
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What?? is this a joke!
  • JillstarJillstar Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think it's Patrick. You could see it in his face. He thought Sienna was about to realise he was the father and panicked but then he seemed to relax a little when she said Dodger.. I really don't think it'd be dodger as surely he'd remember and something would have been said if he had underage sex at 13-14 It's still sick and twisted whatever way though.
  • bwfcolbwfcol Posts: 13,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HO has confirmed it's Dodger. Just WTF?!

This is utterly ridiculous. I could have coped with Patrick but this is ridiculous.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not Dodger it's Patrick !!!
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Digital Spy have confirmed that Dodger is the father:

The twist means that Dodger and Sienna met briefly years ago and slept together without realising that they were related.

When they later met as adults, they failed to recognise each other from their previous encounter.

A Hollyoaks spokesperson told Digital Spy today: "Sienna and Dodger were estranged as children and each did not discover they had a twin until adulthood. When Nico was conceived 14 years ago, it was a chance meeting and they did not know that they were related.

"Hollyoaks viewers will know that the Blake family are bound together by a dark and sinister history which will be further explored in this long-running storyline."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    I really don't understand how its mark.surley sienna would recognise him? Surley she's aware of who she slept with?

But then the whole nico storyline is odd
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Digital Spy have confirmed that Dodger is the father:

The twist means that Dodger and Sienna met briefly years ago and slept together without realising that they were related.

When they later met as adults, they failed to recognise each other from their previous encounter.

A Hollyoaks spokesperson told Digital Spy today: "Sienna and Dodger were estranged as children and each did not discover they had a twin until adulthood. When Nico was conceived 14 years ago, it was a chance meeting and they did not know that they were related.

"Hollyoaks viewers will know that the Blake family are bound together by a dark and sinister history which will be further explored in this long-running storyline."

Seriously/ I just can't.

And the cast of Holyoaks are just plodding along with this story are they ??

This is hilarious and ridiculous all at the same time
  • beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just read the article. Are they REALLLLYY going down the whole Dodger route? Ridiculous.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like I said in the other thread. Kirkwood treats HO fans with such contempt. He must think they can't remember anything longer than last week. Its implausible. You know these days I only watch Hollyoaks because I'm addicted to just how much worse it can get.
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    What the hell? This is actually real?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pathetic where they have taken the storyline