Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,455
    Forum Member
    I am the only one sensing PBU/Sock puppet :confused:
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clairebee wrote: »
    Sorry, but it looks so beautiful when it's newly laid snow, all white and twinkley.

Ok so not 1 foot of snow, but perhaps 6cm maybe!?

Not even a smattering, sorry.
  • tenofspadestenofspades Posts: 12,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clairebee wrote: »
    I hate mild weather too.
    come back snow all is forgiven! :D

yes wheres the snow?! This mild weather has got boring fast.
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    +3 here hardly mild at all
  • CoolboyACoolboyA Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather it was crisp and cold than this horrible misty, rainy, damp that we have at the minute.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus, and one mild day and someone moans it's too hot. Turn your bloody ps3 off and go outside, OP! After all the ice, snow and having to wear 5 layers it's a welcome relief. It won't last of course.
  • JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm just thankful I am feeling warm again. It can stay gloomy for ever as far as I care.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JeffG1 wrote: »
    I'm just thankful I am feeling warm again. It can stay gloomy for ever as far as I care.

Here here!
  • SpotSpot Posts: 25,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The coat which has kept me nicely warm during the past month was way too hot today and I have come home dripping with sweat. So I am very definitely not enjoying the mild weather and look forward to a return to sub-zero temperatures very soon.

I quite like the fog though.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I hate to admit I actually prefer it to the snow. At least driving is a lot safer and I'm not shivering every time I go outside the door.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    Go and finish your crossword!

Rather play on my X Box
  • richard craniumrichard cranium Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be glad to never see another flake of snow.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be glad to never see another flake of snow.

Same here. I absolutely bloody hate snow. Loathe and detest it.

I wish we had high pressure to the South East and low to the North West, with a permanent breezy maritime tropical airstream in Winter, and temperatures about 13 to 14C by day, only falling to around 10 or 11 at night.

That would be heaven for me.
  • david16david16 Posts: 14,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heaven for me in the summer would be +15c or +16C and sunny in summer and the sun only feeling pleasantly warm, falling back to an easy to sleep +6C or +7C at night but avoiding the horrid maritime tropical +17C.

+23C to +26C during the day and +15C to +18C at night with high humidity in summer is completely unbearable and it's impossible to sleep at night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rather play on my X Box

Now who's showing off :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sheila put another shrimp on the barby.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    dean wells wrote: »
    Hello does anyone else hate this warmer weather i cant stand it my room gets too hot with PS3 running :mad:
    If your biggest issue with the milder weather really the heat generated in your bedroom by your games console?

Are you a school kid? :confused:

Open your bedroom window and let some air in.

Some of us have to work for a living and have to drive our cars to and from work, and in connection with our work. Driving in the snow and ice that we've experienced this month was a nightmare. Roll on the spring and summer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member
    If I dont see anymore snow ever again, Ill be happy.
  • zippydoodahzippydoodah Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spot wrote: »
    The coat which has kept me nicely warm during the past month was way too hot today and I have come home dripping with sweat. So I am very definitely not enjoying the mild weather and look forward to a return to sub-zero temperatures very soon.

I quite like the fog though.

Did you think of taking your coat off if you were too hot?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,803
    Forum Member
    david16 wrote: »
    Heaven for me in the summer would be +15c or +16C and sunny in summer and the sun only feeling pleasantly warm, falling back to an easy to sleep +6C or +7C at night but avoiding the horrid maritime tropical +17C.

+23C to +26C during the day and +15C to +18C at night with high humidity in summer is completely unbearable and it's impossible to sleep at night.

I really think you and Spot need to move to a different country.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Did you think of taking your coat off if you were too hot?
    :D

I like the idea of them shuffling around, red-faced and sweating in the heated shops, wearing something that wouldn't look out of place on an Antarctic explorer.
  • dean wellsdean wells Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    looks like its getting colder friday onwards cant wait hope it dont go mild again this winter lol
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give me snow anytime, it's so much brighter!:D
  • dean wellsdean wells Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    david16 wrote: »

yeah i know its the humidity that really grates on me it aint the temperature, and yeah cold nights are far to easier to sleep than hot humid nights where it 17C its never lower than that in the summer at night 15C if your lucky.Now i know people say invest in air con but not everyone has money to do so and air con units run up a huge electric bill
  • SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the snow we've had up here, the massive thaw over the last two days has been very welcome. It was so mild we actually had to open the bedroom window last night - the winter duvet was too warm! Who would have thought we'd be doing that a week ago when it was -10 C ?
This discussion has been closed.