Comments

• sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when did macs sleep with ffion....i'm totally confused

Think a dog with Dani will be great..again!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welsh_El wrote: »
    when did macs sleep with ffion....i'm totally confused

Think a dog with Dani will be great..again!!

It wasn't an on screen storyline that's why you're confused. Its confusing. As best I can tell it would have happened during those few weeks last year when Macs and Sioned were separated.

The writer's haven't actually answered the question of whether or not Macs is the father.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »

The writer's haven't actually answered the question of whether or not Macs is the father.

I bet we won't find out for months!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I bet we won't find out for months!

The writers introduced that storyline too soon in my opinion Its only interesting if Macs could challenge Jinx for Arwen. ATM I can't see how Macs could possibly take care of a baby. Sleeping with a student, his boss, being drunk half the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really not sure where the writers are going with Macs....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really not sure where the writers are going with Macs....

Reminds me a little of what the writers did with Gethin, before he revealed Moc abused him. Gethin was weird for months too.

I hope they get rid of the Izzy thing and every one in village finds out what happened to Macs. Its good that the writer raise awareness of sexual assault/ sexual abuse. But I think I now have seen every possible variation of that storyline. Its time to move on, I don't need to see a repeat of Macs/Izzy with Rachael.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me a little of what the writers did with Gethin, before he revealed Moc abused him. Gethin was weird for months too.

I hope they get rid of the Izzy thing and every one in village finds out what happened to Macs. Its good that the writer raise awareness of sexual assault/ sexual abuse. But I think I now have seen every possible variation of that storyline. Its time to move on, I don't need to see a repeat of Macs/Izzy with Rachael.

Adding Ffion into the mix is just OTT. They need to finish storylines before starting others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adding Ffion into the mix is just OTT. They need to finish storylines before starting others.

Agreed, the Izzy storyline is ancient she hasn't been a cast member for years.
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    i get confused with some of the storylines
    Forum Member
    have anyone seen the adverts ? my god sioned in the shower with effion looks like pysico to me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welshsarah wrote: »
    have anyone seen the adverts ? my god sioned in the shower with effion looks like pysico to me

No I haven't, but I agree that Eifion has been crazy lately. I feel bad for Sioned, she is being manipulated by Eifion in to doing something she didn't really want. I bet Eileen won't forgive her. Eileen is the problem, Sioned is lonely.
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for sioned Eileen rather spend time with courtney... when this comes out god know what Eileen will say as it will effect her she don't want people talking about her behind her back
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something just didn`t seem right with me about Dani and Ed. If I remember correctly, Ed ditched Dani way before he ever found out about Angela being pregnant. Now he`s telling Dani that`s he`s with Angela because she`s pregnant.
    Ed was going through a bad time thinking he had testicular cancer, and he used Dani so she would comfort him and keep him strong during the waiting for the test results. As soon as he got the all clear from the hospital Ed ditched Dani. He treated her appallingly. It made me wonder if the hospital took away his whole sctotum as he doesn`t seem to have any cajones lately,
    And the same goes for Hywel lately too. I used to think he was a decent bloke, but lately he`s a gutless coward. No wonder Rhys or Gaynor don`t want anything to do with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Something just didn`t seem right with me about Dani and Ed. If I remember correctly, Ed ditched Dani way before he ever found out about Angela being pregnant. Now he`s telling Dani that`s he`s with Angela because she`s pregnant.

You are right about that. That's why Dani left on her month long holiday. I did get the impression Dani didn't believe everything he said.

I just know he is going to explode when he finds out about Angela. He is a real ass lately.

Happy Easter everyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    I bet Eileen won't forgive her. Eileen is the problem, Sioned is lonely.

Eileen, Anti Marian, Cadno and Eifion are the only people Sioned has really and when this gets found out, I think she'll lose them all in one fell swoop. I don't think even Anti Marian could forgive this of her with her church morals and affection towards Bobi.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WelshHoll wrote: »
    Eileen, Anti Marian, Cadno and Eifion are the only people Sioned has really and when this gets found out, I think she'll lose them all in one fell swoop. I don't think even Anti Marian could forgive this of her with her church morals and affection towards Bobi.

That's very sad and an example of very black and white thinking. Its clear to me if Eifion hadn't tricked her she would never have slept with him. But after Macs and Eileen abandoned her she is really lonely and vunerable to these tricks. Sioned asked for Eileen's help and she wouldn't let Sioned stay with her and now she will condemn her.
    Forum Member
    never shouted at the tv so much when sioned ended back up with effion again.. her fingers will be burnt big time
    Oh Dani don't go back there with ed
    Sion what are you all about
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    That's very sad and an example of very black and white thinking. Its clear to me if Eifion hadn't tricked her she would never have slept with him. But after Macs and Eileen abandoned her she is really lonely and vunerable to these tricks. Sioned asked for Eileen's help and she wouldn't let Sioned stay with her and now she will condemn her.

Sioned will always be made out to be the bad guy in any situation because of her past. Who is going to believe that Eifion tricked her? Eileen won't because she's been deceived by her a multitude of times. Cadno already doesn't like her because of the gun incident. Marian I think will side with Cadno because of Bobi. However much Sioned tries, I think she will always be defined by her history.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly I've switched off. The grinding bleakness of PYV is just too much for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WelshHoll wrote: »
    Sioned will always be made out to be the bad guy in any situation because of her past. Who is going to believe that Eifion tricked her? Eileen won't because she's been deceived by her a multitude of times. Cadno already doesn't like her because of the gun incident. Marian I think will side with Cadno because of Bobi. However much Sioned tries, I think she will always be defined by her history.

I wonder why is Sioned judged more harshly than Eifion. The gun he sold got someone killed. He trick Eileen in to selling the farm. I suppose he looks kinder.
    Forum Member
    people not going to take sioned side cos of what happened when she had the break down Im backing her
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven`t seen all of PYC today yet, but I had to put it on pause to comment about Sion (Not So Whiter than)White. He`s a fine one to talk about morality to Ffion about her and Jinx getting married in chapel when he and Brit lived together for years before they got married a year or so ago.
    Be careful you don`t break your leg falling off that high horse Sion.
    95% of the time I like Sion. It`s just the 5% condescending thing I have a problem with.
    And there endeth todays rant.
    :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found Iolo's new found interest in honesty a bit hard to take last night. He's got the biggest secret of them all.
    Forum Member
    who is lolo with ?
This discussion has been closed.