DTC -bring back Thomas Law

starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
Forum Member
It didn't work aswell with Sam but it could work with Peter....get Thomas law back on board NOW!!!

Peter can have a 6 week break and return with a...more familiar face.

Hes in a band but they managed to get the guy from Mcbusted!

We also need more Bealles retconned. Kathy's secret daughter, Uncle Pete Bealle got some woman pregnant just before he died right? that could mean a daughter (poosibly even played by Gillian) and another couple of kids.

Comments

• CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say it's going to be time to put Peter to bed for a few years, they'll recast him in a couple of years
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Ben's career takes off they might not recast in the hope of getting him back for the odd guest stint. Its perfect PR.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    I'd say it's going to time to put Peter to bed for a few years, they'll recast him in a couple of years

Interesting choice of words there Cherry! :p
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Interesting choice of words there Cherry! :p

:D:D:D:D

They could recast with something even sexier!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Would rather the character be killed off
  • DCM10DCM10 Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Even sexier than Ben Hardy :o That would be very difficult in my opinion :D
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say it's going to be time to put Peter to bed for a few years, they'll recast him in a couple of years

Agreed.
  • calvin_jonescalvin_jones Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    If Ben's career takes off they might not recast in the hope of getting him back for the odd guest stint. Its perfect PR.

If he lands that Hollywood role then I can see this happening. EE cashing in on Ben's success by mentioning him as an ex EastEnder now in Hollywood would be too tempting and the prospect of him ever returning too hard to resist not using it to their advantage

This is why they have never recast Zoe. Michelle Ryan became too big a name.
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thomas Law quit because he wanted to focus on music and is now part of a band.

Cannot see him returning to acting for a while
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thomas Law quit because he wanted to focus on music and is now part of a band.

Cannot see him returning to acting for a while

He's been touring in the stage version of "Beautiful Thing"
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    His band split up in late 2012 he just potters about doing solo stuff now. he was in 1 ep of casualty recently

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Law
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree peter needs to be on the back burner for a couple of years, hear from him from time to time. that is if they don't kill the character off?
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member

Im not sure thats possible!Ben really is a handsome beauty:blush: but Thomas Law going by his instagram scrubs up really well especially in a suit!
    Forum Member
    DCM10 wrote: »
    He's been touring in the stage version of "Beautiful Thing"

Yep with Charlie Brooks if memory serves me right?
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he does! He's so much better as Peter than Ben Hardy! And a MUCH better actress!
    Forum Member
    lou_123 wrote: »
    I hope he does! He's so much better as Peter than Ben Hardy! And a MUCH better actress!

Actress?!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep with Charlie Brooks if memory serves me right?

Yes, that's right. They are hoping to bring the play into London next year. :D
    Forum Member
    DCM10 wrote: »
    Yes, that's right. They are hoping to bring the play into London next year. :D

I will be tempted to book myself a throne in the theatre and go and see this:)
  • Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. I much prefer Ben Hardy. Shame he's leaving.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure, to be honest. I didn't watch the last 'Peter' but we've seen this Peter go through the grief of losing his twin sister and the emotional speech at Lucy's funeral, so it'd feel weird for someone else to just step in and take over.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should bring Kathy back somehow, and get Thomas Law back...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    This is why they have never recast Zoe. Michelle Ryan became too big a name.

Did she? News to me, I thought the only major thing she did was that Bionic Woman remake that bombed.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love both actors. Both brilliant and sexy. I liked both Melissa and hettis Lucy's too. I think peter should be brought back to thomas law as I don't thin him leaving his dad, jane, bobby, cindy and Lauren to deal with everything on their own. Peters been pretty much a rock to them most of the time
  • summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise Peter had left for good. Is he not coming back from New Zealand then?
    Forum Member
    summer_ste wrote: »
    I didn't realise Peter had left for good. Is he not coming back from New Zealand then?

Hes back soon but his exit will occur next year.