Bargain hunters bring down tesco website

Comments

• Terry NTerry N Posts: 5,262
    Forum Member
    Blaupunkt barney in Manchester. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caZrcOmqXkY
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fighting with someone just so you might make a small profit on eBay with some crap tv? Is that what this world has come too haha.
    Why fight when you can shop online? :confused:

I had to wait to get in Curry's site but been in now the past half hour and i got straight in PC World. There are quite a lot of reduced items (859 in Curry's) but they aren't flogging 500 quid telly's for 50 quid or anything like that!
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terry N wrote: »

Absolutely shameful, whoever it was that grabbed that man around the neck and threw him to the floor should have been arrested!>:(:(
  • TylersnanTylersnan Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »

I had to wait to get in Curry's site but been in now the past half hour and i got straight in PC World. There are quite a lot of reduced items (859 in Curry's) but they aren't flogging 500 quid telly's for 50 quid or anything like that!

Totally agree with you, my daughter has just got home, she finished her shift and went to our local small town Asda with her workmates.
    Although there was no violence they were told to go home after two hours of queuing :o another horrible import from the USA it seems :(
  • FrankieThePandaFrankieThePanda Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's what I thought especially with Amazon doing it's flash sales too, the only deal I was kinda intrested in was GAME's xbox one with 4 games for £300 which is a absolute steal but the website is still down and will probably be down all morning!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

pitpocketers paradise right there, imagine coming out well chuffed with you're £99 32' tv only to realise you're phone being pilfered
  • rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Tylersnan wrote: »
    another horrible import from the USA it seems :(

Couldn't agree more, some of those videos are sickening. Was gonna take a trip to Asda today to try find a bargain, think I will give it a miss if its full of idiots fighting to get £50 off a telly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tylersnan wrote: »
    Totally agree with you, my daughter has just got home, she finished her shift and went to our local small town Asda with her workmates.
    Although there was no violence they were told to go home after two hours of queuing :oanother horrible import from the USA it seems :(
    I'm afraid so (bib) plus an indication of spiralling prices and meagre to non-existent pay increases.
    That's what I thought especially with Amazon doing it's flash sales too, the only deal I was kinda intrested in was GAME's xbox one with 4 games for £300 which is a absolute steal but the website is still down and will probably be down all morning!
    I've been looking for a Garmin Satnav but they have none with any decent reductions. I did spot an in-car DVR Cam at £50 though and the spec looks good........but none available!

Plenty of 1000 quid big screen telly's knocked down to 250. Seems everyone must have one in each room now! So common! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've been looking for a Garmin Satnav but they have none with any decent reductions. I did spot an in-car DVR Cam at £50 though and the spec looks good........but none available!

Plenty of 1000 quid big screen telly's knocked down to 250. Seems everyone must have one in each room now! So common! :D

Yes looks like anything worth having is going quick while the tat remains for the walking dead to moan and tussle over, like someone said earlier most people are buying to put on eBay too stupid to realise ebay will be amassed with this tat come next week and make no profit.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bately tesco closed by police. This might be the last ever black Friday. lol

Four people have died in this since 2006 in the USA. It won't stop them.
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Police and Ambulances called to sort out the scrappers! My God! :o
    In another in Lea Valley, London, there were reports that police and ambulances had been called to the store amid alleged disputes between customers. They were reportedly desperate to get their hands on discounted coffee machines.
    All the folk in the photos look a bit somewhat rough too. Lots of hoody types and overweight women. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is one of Curry's "Black Tag Deals"

MIO MiVue 538 D Dashboard Camera £119.99 (down from £129.99).

Ebay BIN price free P&P for the identical Cam £87.00
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have the crowds died down? Wanted to nip to Tesco for energy drinks to keep me up during work (neighbours decided to argue all night and keep me up :(!)
  • TylersnanTylersnan Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Have the crowds died down? Wanted to nip to Tesco for energy drinks to keep me up during work (neighbours decided to argue all night and keep me up :(!)

No idea but I presume that most of the (shoppers) are stoned or pissed right now? :D stay safe :)
  • miss_astridmiss_astrid Posts: 1,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the Tesco direct website is actually working now, but if you click the Black Friday Deals on their main page, it just takes you to basically a store locator page of stores that will be participating. No deals online that I can see. :confused:
    Forum Member
    Wonder how many arrests there was last night?
  • SoundboxSoundbox Posts: 6,247
    Forum Member
    Why are people so obsessed with TV's? They must have time on their hands - I barely get to see the news.
    Forum Member
    Soundbox wrote: »
    Why are people so obsessed with TV's? They must have time on their hands - I barely get to see the news.

They went Blaupunkt bonkers last night.
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't give a stuff about bargain hunters either online or engaging in fisticuffs on the high street. But it's a pain for the ordinary shopper and for those who actually need to shop online because they can't get out.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black Friday - just a reason to shift Boxing Day sales crap a month earlier! Brilliant marketing gimmick. I bet Tesco execs are rubbing their hands with glee in their executive canteen this lunchtime!
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely shameful, whoever it was that grabbed that man around the neck and threw him to the floor should have been arrested!>:(:(

The man thrown to the floor was clearly doing something wrong as the women were shouting at him to go away and stop doing whatever he was doing as there was a woman lying on the ground. Respect to the guy in blue for dragging the arsehole away from those women.
  • Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Garbage quality 32" Blaupunkt TVs!

Sad sad people

The discount was next to nothing as well normally those rebadged no name TVs only sell for just over £100 quid anyway then Tesco play the one branch 28 day crazy price hike trick after the 28 days they can say something like £200 off when in reality they have only knocked of a tenner.
  • Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member

he was fighting a white woman and a white knight came and saved her :kitty: