Options

What a surprise, Jack telling Danny on LF that he was brave...

Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
Forum Member
In making the cash/eviction decision.

What a little snake Jack truly is...he and Chloe currently crawling up to Danny on live feed.

These 3 HM's have been the most desperate to win that cash all along, only Jack has been honest about it tho...but all 3 would happily evict their own Granny's for the cash.

Comments

• Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They might as well all get on for final week. Plus, Jack may as well express gratitude for Danny and co, saving him. He'd have looked far worse had he not bothered.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And t be fair to these 3 all series they haven't back stabbed each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »

Apart from the last week in which they have turned on eachother when the money came into view. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the last week in which they have turned on eachother when the money came into view. ;-)
    No they haven't there's been the odd squabble but not back stabbing.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member

Hard to backstab someone when you are residing up their backside ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    The point was at least those three haven't been in the diary room slating the fu** out of each other during the series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No they haven't there's been the odd squabble but not back stabbing.

Have to disagree, they have been very unfriendly with eachother in the last week or so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The point was at least those three haven't been in the diary room slating the fu** out of each other during the series.

Chloe has been in the DR several times raging about Jack's selfishness and how he has "disappointed" her, and she wasn't very kind to him in the money sack game, she was horrible about him then too.

Danny and Chloe had a slanging match about the money....they are not friends and loyal to one another,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to disagree, they have been very unfriendly with eachother in the last week or so.
    You can't say they haven't been consistent with each other all series. Yeah ultimately it is every one for themselves in the last week, it always is that way. Every one obviously wants to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe has been in the DR several times raging about Jack's selfishness and how he has "disappointed" her, and she wasn't verykind to him in the money sack game, she was horrible about hi then too.

Danny and Chloe had a slanging match about the money....they are not friends and loyal to one another,
    All ready posted another post. That's my view.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member

Chloe has done nothing but slate her "friend" Jack this week.

I find her sly and manipulative, and a travesty if she wins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe has done nothing but slate her "friend" Jack this week.

I find her sly and manipulative, and a travesty if she wins.
    Well as another post of mine said. The last week before the finishing line. This always happens. No one is true 'friends'. But those three have been consistent in the other 8 weeks no back stabbing of each other.
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't recall Nick or Joel slagging each other off but I do remember Chloe slagging Jack off in the DR and to others
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a little snake Jack truly is...he and Chloe currently crawling up to Danny on live feed.

These 3 HM's have been the most desperate to win that cash all along, only Jack has been honest about it tho...but all 3 would happily evict their own Granny's for the cash.
    Why is Jack a snake? That twist was hardly his idea. And how dare they all want to be in the final week. Danny showed loyalty or he would have evicted Chloe who is the biggest threat to win out of Jack/Sam/Chloe.
  • Options
    TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its was about the money from the start ,the three/four of them made a pact to split the money. Sam no matter what had happened would have been evicted that then gave the core group 3/4 chances of the money. Once out of the house I feel jack would be the only one to keep the promise. That's why its always been about the money .
  • Options
    KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Chloe has been the biggest player this year...she about rolls up and dies when anyone loses money from the prize pot. Yet when suddenly faced with the fact that she isn't 100% the winner...she greedily grabbed her own £5,000.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop it with that "they made a pact to split the money" BS!!! That never happend. Are people really not able to watch something and then repeat what actually happend?
  • Options
    daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny only voted Kate out as it added more to the prize fund. A desperate man in a hive of desperate people.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with this.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny only voted Kate out as it added more to the prize fund. A desperate man in a hive of desperate people.
    Yeah right. That´s why he said he wished she only had 1k so the viewers see that it´s not because of the money. And btw her name is SAM.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The ultimate "enemy within".