Perez Hilton and baby pictures - awful

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/21/article-0-18D61D50000005DC-196_634x429.jpg

This is just one of them. Every pic is that odious creature posing like this making the picture all about him and dressing the kid up in ridiculous outfits. No daddy-baby bond screams out at you but boy with his new toy.

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez will always be all about him ..
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Urgh he's really quite vile.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor kid.

Just shows anybody can buy a baby these days, like an accessory.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Poor kid.

It appears to be the trend at he moment..
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UGH. He makes my skin crawl. Poor baby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i saw the other photo`s the other day he`s just vile & the ones he had took in the bath with the baby, i`m sorry imo you shouldn`t bath a baby in water that deep ever even if you are in it also.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/3/21/10/enhanced-buzz-17623-1363875088-5.jpg

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/3/21/10/enhanced-buzz-28761-1363875091-4.jpg
  • maxsimaxsi Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess this Is an age thing.... I have never clicked on anything about Perez Hilton as I assumed it was some slang term for Paris Hilton but it appears not..... How sad is that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maxsi wrote: »
    Guess this Is an age thing.... I have never clicked on anything about Perez Hilton as I assumed it was some slang term for Paris Hilton but it appears not..... How sad is that

Ha, I thought that for ages too. Ignorance was most definitely bliss in this case ;)
  • tigragirltigragirl Posts: 13,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/21/article-0-18D61D50000005DC-196_634x429.jpg

This is just one of them. Every pic is that odious creature posing like this making the picture all about him and dressing the kid up in ridiculous outfits. No daddy-baby bond screams out at you but boy with his new toy.

He looks like. Piranha! Those teeth look very scary!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a douche
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    I don't see anything wrong with these pictures. They're just normal father-son pics. Not that I'm a fan of his, but these photos are ok.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see anything wrong with these pictures. They're just normal father-son pics. Not that I'm a fan of his, but these photos are ok.

They hate Perez Hilton so anything he does will irritate them. It's like that with anyone who people generally dislike. If Will Smith or anyone else universally likeable had them, it'd be alright.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    He posted alongside these images on his site that the 40 something photos were free to download and use...with the clear intention of bribing media outlets to run them to give him coverage. Obviously his initial baby surprise didn't garner the press he had hoped.

That, alongside him being vile to other celebrities kids in the past, is why people aren't here for this. Oh, and of course him being generally a ****.
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Poor kid.

Exactly. If characters like this applied through normal adoption channels they would not get past first base. I deeply despise this cash-for-birth industry and I include Mr and Mrs Elton Furnish in that too. Adoption through proving your worth as parent material yes...renting a womb and buying a baby...:mad::mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Oh my god. You lot are seriously horrible people. Hes a new Dad and is taking photos of him and his new son. Youlot should be ashamed of yourselves
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,164
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    They hate Perez Hilton so anything he does will irritate them. It's like that with anyone who people generally dislike. If Will Smith or anyone else universally likeable had them, it'd be alright.

Oh, Will Smith isn't universally liked anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first one is pretty cringey, why the need to have his top off? The ones in the bath seem pretty sweet everyday photos though. Cant stand him though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has a face for the radio, a face that should be hidden from public view. I can't bear to look at him, he looks like Shreks long lost ugly cousin.

I hate these American celebs that buy babies, it maybe his baby but he paid someone to have it. He is not a celeb btw, so why did he think the media would give three craps about him becoming a Father? no amount of photoshop can make him look good, he is not someone people want to look at.

When the novelty of dressing up his doll/baby becomes boring his Nanny or Mother will bring the child up, it's so wrong.

The one thing that really annoyed me about all the female celebs was they all adopted black babies,after Angelina Jolie did it, that sickens me, each week you see a new one with a Chinese or black baby.
  • CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    media ****
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least he's progressed from writing 'feed me' on pictures of other people's 2 year olds and calling them fat.

Good for him, he's got himself a new doll. Prat. I absolutely pity that poor kid growing up with that repulsive bullying cretinous man-child for a father.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I hate Perez with a passion, he seems like such a vile person
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,490
    Forum Member
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    He has a face for the radio, a face that should be hidden from public view. I can't bear to look at him, he looks like Shreks long lost ugly cousin.

I hate these American celebs that buy babies, it maybe his baby but he paid someone to have it. He is not a celeb btw, so why did he think the media would give three craps about him becoming a Father? no amount of photoshop can make him look good, he is not someone people want to look at.

When the novelty of dressing up his doll/baby becomes boring his Nanny or Mother will bring the child up, it's so wrong.

The one thing that really annoyed me about all the female celebs was they all adopted black babies,after Angelina Jolie did it, that sickens me, each week you see a new one with a Chinese or black baby.

Why does it sicken you?
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,576
    Forum Member
    I have no idea who he is and what his talent it, but he looks like oddbod in those pics, not a good look.