Perez Hilton and baby pictures - awful

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    i saw the other photo`s the other day he`s just vile & the ones he had took in the bath with the baby, i`m sorry imo you shouldn`t bath a baby in water that deep ever even if you are in it also.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/3/21/10/enhanced-buzz-17623-1363875088-5.jpg

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/3/21/10/enhanced-buzz-28761-1363875091-4.jpg

Oh dead, i wish I didn't click on these links..... :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    The one thing that really annoyed me about all the female celebs was they all adopted black babies,after Angelina Jolie did it

Do you think she pioneered that?
    Stephen Spielberg did it.
    Tom and Nicole adopted their son, Conor.
    Mia Farrow adopted many children of different races
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Do you think she pioneered that?
    Stephen Spielberg did it.
    Tom and Nicole adopted their son, Conor.
    Mia Farrow adopted many children of different races

and look where that got her.
  • ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    i saw the other photo`s the other day he`s just vile & the ones he had took in the bath with the baby, i`m sorry imo you shouldn`t bath a baby in water that deep ever even if you are in it also.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/3/21/10/enhanced-buzz-17623-1363875088-5.jpg

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/3/21/10/enhanced-buzz-28761-1363875091-4.jpg

Seriously? :rolleyes:
    Bathing a newborn with you is one of the most natural things in the world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and photographing yourself bathing a newborn for millions to see is also natural. Right?
  • ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Yes, and photographing yourself bathing a newborn for millions to see is also natural. Right?

Don't see where I said that, just saying that bathing with a newborn is perfectly natural and normal. I passed no comment on the rights and wrongs of photographing it did I?
    :rolleyes:;)
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So he donated a sample for insertion....what a loveless way to create a human life.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,490
    Forum Member
    So he donated a sample for insertion....what a loveless way to create a human life.

He's gay- he doesn't really have any other option.

But then, I don't believe in the whole "how you conceive the baby is as important as how much you care for it once it's born" argument, really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's gay- he doesn't really have any other option..

He's gay, nature did not intend for him to have an option...:sleep:
    Modern science gives him the option....:cool:
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's gay, nature did not intend for him to have an option...:sleep:
    Modern science gives him the option....:cool:

Nature doesn't 'intend' for us to have cars, supermarkets, vaccines, hospitals, churches or computers either.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's the way of the world these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    That's the way of the world these days.

What do you expect him to do, adopt one of the millions of unloved, unwanted and abandoned babies or children that are already here? And miss out on his ego trip? Perish the thought! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Nature doesn't 'intend' for us to have cars, supermarkets, vaccines, hospitals, churches or computers either.

Comparing the acquisition of a human life to buying a car or a computer...no, I wont say it because I am just back from my 2nd banning, I like to post here and I would normally have no option but to be incredibly rude and insulting in response to elnombre. Pity these comments are moderated...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Comparing the acquisition of a human life to buying a car or a computer...no, I wont say it because I am just back from my 2nd banning, I like to post here and I would normally have no option but to be incredibly rude and insulting in response to elnombre. Pity these comments are moderated...

Not so much a pity, you're still free to be able to say what you want (I mean you've practically gone all around the houses to imply what your opinion is anyway) it's not likely that'll change any one else's view or stop the world moving though. Sorry.

Anywho, Perez is a foul creature, his "celebrity" is based on being horrible about other celebrities, I'm sure baby P will be very proud when he's older.

And I think the bath picture is weird, just, odd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PaulBowker wrote: »
    Not so much a pity, you're still free to be able to say what you want (I mean you've practically gone all around the houses to imply what your opinion is anyway) it's not likely that'll change any one else's view or stop the world moving though. Sorry.

I would never intend my opinion to change the world or other people's opinions dear...the sad thing is if I gave it other people would not tolerate it. Being offended is an industry these days. We all know that:yawn:
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, because sex = love.

As for gay people not being supposed to have children, the same absolutely goes for people using computers, etc.

Nobody was comparing having a child to modern technology, just saying that it goes against nature just as much as a gay guy becoming a father by donating sperm.

It works both ways. You want to lecture people about what nature intended? Practice what you preach for a start.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    What do you expect him to do, adopt one of the millions of unloved, unwanted and abandoned babies or children that are already here? And miss out on his ego trip? Perish the thought! ;)

Hang on, so If you are gay, there is a rule that says you must adopt? You aren't allowed to use your perfectly healthy sperm to conceive your own child?

Adoption is a completely separate issue. Do you also think if a heterosexual couple are having trouble conceiving they have to adopt? You don't believe in IVF or surrogacy here?

Why do so many people on here have issues with surrogacy? A comment before about buying a baby? It's not really true...surrogates get paid for medical expenses, time not in work, for new clothes etc etc to ensure the baby is healthy and grows well.

You aren't any better parent because you made a baby by conventional methods. I don't go to my mum and dad and thank them for having sex, as that's the main reason I think they are the best parents in the world! Parenting is way more than that..come on!

God people make me so angry.
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This z grade man is vile, and so desperate. Yet silly celebs hang with him.........sad!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Hang on, so If you are gay, there is a rule that says you must adopt? You aren't allowed to use your perfectly healthy sperm to conceive your own child?

Adoption is a completely separate issue. Do you also think if a heterosexual couple are having trouble conceiving they have to adopt? You don't believe in IVF or surrogacy here?

Why do so many people on here have issues with surrogacy? A comment before about buying a baby? It's not really true...surrogates get paid for medical expenses, time not in work, for new clothes etc etc to ensure the baby is healthy and grows well.

You aren't any better parent because you made a baby by conventional methods. I don't go to my mum and dad and thank them for having sex, as that's the main reason I think they are the best parents in the world! Parenting is way more than that..come on!

God people make me so angry.

I think you're being a bit over dramatic.

I'm a gay man and I'd love nothing more than to start a family when I'm older with my partner of 6 years however I do think that because we obviously can't have children naturally then it is a little my responsibility to adopt/foster from the thousands of children out there who haven't been given what they deserve in life. I would feel guilty going down the surrogate route and I think anyone doing this or IVF really should at least consider adoption first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PaulBowker wrote: »
    I think you're being a bit over dramatic.

I'm a gay man and I'd love nothing more than to start a family when I'm older with my partner of 6 years however I do think that because we obviously can't have children naturally then it is a little my responsibility to adopt/foster from the thousands of children out there who haven't been given what they deserve in life. I would feel guilty going down the surrogate route and I think anyone doing this or IVF really should at least consider adoption first.

But it's a choice. Having a choice isn't dramatic. Adption isn't as easy. In this country a lot of babies dont tend to get adopted until they are nearly 1 by the time the court processes have ended. A baby could have been taken away from it's parents, placed in emergency foster care, then long term foster care, then come to you, the long term foster carer might want to adopt the baby, the parents might prevent the adoption, meaning you have no rights. Plus lots of people only want to adopt babies, meaning the toddlers, the young children extra, move around foster place to foster placement, so by the time the child is adopted they are so damaged and have no trust in 'adults' who are supposed to make them safe, their behavour deteriorates, they disengage, they can be withdrawn, non compliant etc and the number of adoptions that break down is stupidly high.

Adoption is not an alternative to surrocacy. IMO. They are very seperate issues. Which people chose to do for very different reasons.

If you want to adopt, adopt. If a person wants surrocacy, use surrocacy. If a person wants to try IVF, try IVF. You choose to do what is right for you. Gay, heterosexual, bisexual, low sperm count, Inhospitable womb, whatever...it's no one else's decision.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think anyone who has a problem with gay and lesbians becoming parents is a sad excuse for a human being.

That is not the issue in this case. The issue is this vile man, who once said Sadie Sandler was ugly is now pimping out this poor child, dressed in ridiculous outfits and basically treating this child like an accessory.
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does look like his stomach surgery went a bit wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Comparing the achievements of modern science and technology to other benefits of modern science and technology, actually. But what can I expect from someone who thinks nature has 'intentions'.

That is fantasy. There is no such rule, you know it, I know it.
    Adoption is a completely separate issue. Do you also think if a heterosexual couple are having trouble conceiving they have to adopt?

No I don't think they 'have to' (see my previous point). I just think that they should and that adopting a child who needs a parent is a more admirable thing to do than creating yet another one simply because their ability to love a child relies upon it containing their own DNA.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see anything wrong with these pictures. They're just normal father-son pics. Not that I'm a fan of his, but these photos are ok.

Have that baby in the bath with him is very dangerous..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If adopting is so admiral...why does any one have their own child? Shouldn't we all adopt?