Options

My interest for this series is starting to slip

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so bored of this series now :( It had so much potential but all is that left is boring reality people faking romances and befriending each other.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seeing who's going and who's left in, no it isn't a very encouraging pattern of events.

Looks more and more like the final is going to be populated with homegrown reality TV professionals.
  • Options
    ritchritch Posts: 2,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a bad enough time with the George Stephanie fake bull let alone another one, surely one is enough. It’s so pathetic that its totally put me off watching, I was tuning into the odd episode but now it appears the vapid idiots are being saved I can’t even bear 10 seconds. this one started ok but has really gone down the toilet. If they fixed it to keep these romances going they made a big mistake.
  • Options
    HumoristixHumoristix Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Callous wrote: »
    I think the almost certainty of Gary winning is making it a bit dull for me.

If he was a bit less popular I'd find the game more interesting as when you have a few strong candidates for winning it spices things up a bit.

There is no way Gary's gonna win. I'm hoping for Audley but I'm afraid it will be someone like James or Dee.
  • Options
    shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    digiqueen wrote: »
    As much as I like Gary, I don't think he will win. I'd love it if he did but I think either 'the controller' Dee will swing it (cos she's been on a Journey) or James because he makes sure he is always in the spotlight.

Its set up for him to win and always has been,hes had way more airtime than anyone else.