Caroline Flack pictured "topless" on Holiday

13»

Comments

• EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,024
    Forum Member
    Perhaps a bit questionable but even I they are staged so what, it seems its the way to go. Its keeping her in the papers and look effect on the profile of those in "leaked" sex tapes. ;-)

This is rather innocent in comparison, and she's looking pretty good. Nice to see someone comfortable with their body even if it doesn't fit the celebrity norm these days.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was common knowledge that Caroline and Harry were together at one point.

The papers and PR machine made sure it was 'common knowledge'. Whether it was real is debateable imo.

Her deleted tweet to one Nick Grimshaw, way back when Harry hung out with him, was more interesting.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    The papers and PR machine made sure it was 'common knowledge'. Whether it was real is debateable imo.

Her deleted tweet to one Nick Grimshaw, way back when Harry hung out with him, was more interesting.

Oh that's intriguing.. Harry and Nick were close for a long time. Nick is a bit obsessed, actually. :o

Can you remember what it said?

Staged booby shots aren't that bad in the grand scheme of things, but I am also a bit surprised at Caroline doing this. No need for publicity after her epic win on Strictly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, but it got deleted for what I can only assume to be a reason, so if you're interested pm.

It's all water under the bridge anyway. A goodly handful of them share the same public relations firm. And Caroline is still part of the big X Factor machine, or ex-X Factor and could no doubt call in a favour or two if she wanted.

I do like her, she comes off as pretty grounded and engaging. She put a lot of effort into SCD and was a worthy winner and fun to watch. But above using the PR machine? They're all capable of that if needs be. ;-)
  • FuzzyDunlop82FuzzyDunlop82 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    She has just admonished the Daily Express on Twitter for showing them and they have removed them...mentions of a dirty man in the bushes.

Either a double bluff or the truth...

...Which means, the rest could be out there...
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has just admonished the Daily Express on Twitter for showing them and they have removed them...mentions of a dirty man in the bushes.

Either a double bluff or the truth...

...Which means, the rest could be out there...

I can't honestly see how she wasn't aware of someone being there with some of those shots. Don't get me wrong, I certainly appreciate that many cameras nowadays have zoom lenses powerful enough to make it look as if you're standing right in front of someone but those shots are too staged to be anything but pre-agreed IMO.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess when she said she wanted to try stage acting, she meanted staged photoshoots where she acts as if the camera isn't there.

I also see the Austin Powers resemblance, they literally couldn't be lined up more specifically to show a lot but not everything, the timing would have had to be perfect.

Or Hale and Pace's Swedish nudist sketch, which was well before Austin Powers.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Nice jugs gotta be said, perfect.

But the fact many men have had a go is a turn off..
    I like women who already know what men want, it lets me off having to explain an awful lot of stuff
    :kitty:
    Not curvy enough to register on my Beaufort scale however.
  • donovan5donovan5 Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks pretty good to me,though I must admit I haven't got a clue who she is
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh that's intriguing.. Harry and Nick were close for a long time. Nick is a bit obsessed, actually. :o

Can you remember what it said?
    I'm interested to know too :)
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    She has a great figure, always have liked her.
  • dumpty2dumpty2 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Flack has got a rate rack.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Mirror doesn't have Page Three so perhaps it was an editorial decision not to publish any photograph in which she was fully exposed?
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Dove wrote: »
    The Mirror doesn't have Page Three so perhaps it was an editorial decision not to publish any photograph in which she was fully exposed?

The pictures dont exist. The Sun would have run them exposed,websites likewise.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    The pictures dont exist. The Sun would have run them exposed,websites likewise.

I'd actually suggest not with the Sun. It's very much an X Factor paper and has stayed on the right side of Mr Cowell and his clients/affiliates for some time now. It might not be in their err, interests, to break rank. Caroline was a good servant for the show and presumably left on good terms? And you wouldn't want to upset the boss now, would you! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Complete set up. I have seen all 87 pics and there is no way that she didn't, either have a no nipple deal or if it was a Papp, then she made a deal and had editorial say over what was published. The top lip cream shot was no doubt put in to make it look more like she was really unaware of the blokes standing 20 yds away, you can see them in her sunglasses. Plenty of celebs arrange so called Papp shoots but they usually make the celeb look good, so it was at least nice to see Caroline trying to look like a more normal person. This was all to lead into more stories of her newly single status, Stictly tour and as we have already seen her being linked to any new fella. She has obviously learned from or still has help from Syco.
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Nice jugs gotta be said, perfect.

But the fact many men have had a go is a turn off..

A ladies vagina is just like a bin bag, its not part of a living organism who also interacts with it, its a static stasis field for all the deposited "sex juice".