Options

Nadia to win

lizmlizm Posts: 989
Forum Member
✭✭
At the beginning I thought Nadia was interfering but now I love her. I think she is so strong to not follow the crowd. No matter how K Hopkins tries she can not manipulate Nadia to turn against Perez. The rest of the house are keeping onside with K Hopkins because they can see what she is capable of she is a nasty bully! It's like watching sheep being controlled by the shepherd. Yes Perez is annoying, yes an attention seeker but K Hopkins is NASTY. Trying to Isolate someone .... How old is she?

Nadia to win! :)

Comments

• Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    I want Nadia to outlast Hopkins (And Cami Li to be fair)

She has carried herself extremely well in the past week after a bad start but Im not at the point of wanting her to win yet.

Shes kind of floating middle of the pack for me. I wouldn't object to her being in the series finale but id rather Chegwin won :)
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Nadia, sometimes she interferes too much and she realises it and stops herself.

Anyone to win but Kavana, Cami-Li, Calum and Patsy (she's gonna pop like the pea pod).

Not keen on Katie H either.

Just realised I quite like half the house, decent odds :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Nadia to outlast Hopkins (And Cami Li to be fair)

She has carried herself extremely well in the past week after a bad start but Im not at the point of wanting her to win yet.

Shes kind of floating middle of the pack for me. I wouldn't object to her being in the series finale but id rather Chegwin won :)

Yes Keith Chegwin is nice. He is being exactly like I thought he would be. I wouldn't mind him winning but I just love how Nadia carries herself.
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lizm wrote: »
    At the beginning I thought Nadia was interfering but now I love her. I think she is so strong to not follow the crowd. No matter how K Hopkins tries she can not manipulate Nadia to turn against Perez. The rest of the house are keeping onside with K Hopkins because they can see what she is capable of she is a nasty bully! It's like watching sheep being controlled by the shepherd. Yes Perez is annoying, yes an attention seeker but K Hopkins is NASTY. Trying to Isolate someone .... How old is she?

Let me get this straight, KH is controlling every housemate.
    Well done, well done indeed, biggest laugh of the day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Glad I made you happy... :) Yes the housemates are taking her side. She is very manipulative I'm surprised you can't see how she is poisoning the HM's against him. It's very blatant.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    I support that with every fiber of my being.

[Also happy with Keith, maybe Patsy depending how things unfold]
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith is my main choice, but I'd be happy with Nadia too. :)
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad I made you happy... :) Yes the housemates are taking her side. She is very manipulative I'm surprised you can't see how she is poisoning the HM's against him. It's very blatant.

Taking her side perhaps because they can see or know what Perez is really like? Both Cami and Michelle have been pretty vocal about Perez long before KH was. I don't buy the fact they are all so weak minded as to follow one housemates opinions. Perez has brought all this on himself, he even admits to goading people and refused to stop it when Patsy tried to talk sense to him.
    His ego has come out the box and it aint going back in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Yes would love Nadia to win. But it'll never happen, there are too many Nadia haters out there :confused:

Though each and every one of them would love a Nadia in their corner if someone was bullying them.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't expect Nadia will win but imagine how fantastic it would be for her to outlast Hopkins.

Actually, not just Nadia.

I would like as many housemates as possible to outlast Hopkins.:)
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am starting to see Nadia differently. Yes she can be annoying, interfering and quite loud, but above all I have noticed she is VERY loyal.

It would be very easy for her to drop Perez. But despite all the problems he causes (and all the crap directed her way because of him) she still sticks by him. Loyalty to someone she genuinely likes. I can only respect her for that.
  • Options
    jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get Nadia out horrible woman >:(
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want her to win she is always going around with her face tripping her imo.
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Go Nads!"

Oh.
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree I listened to her tell Katie H that she
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep I'm beginning to want Nadia to win also. I don't think it'll happen, she had too much of a bad start, but it would be a wonderful comeback if she did.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL she thinks she is doing so that is even more hilarious. ;-):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am starting to see Nadia differently. Yes she can be annoying, interfering and quite loud, but above all I have noticed she is VERY loyal.

It would be very easy for her to drop Perez. But despite all the problems he causes (and all the crap directed her way because of him) she still sticks by him. Loyalty to someone she genuinely likes. I can only respect her for that

Same here. ;-):)
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like her. Although she can be a bit annoying, I think she means well. Also, while everyone else is trying to isolate Perez, she is the only one sticking up for him. The man is mad as a box of frogs, but he doesn't deserve to be isolated and treated like a murderer. Also, when Nadia was up for eviction and she got booed, I was thinking that she might start to change and distance herself from Perez, but she has still stuck to her guns and defended him which I admire. I really like her.