breakout kings series two

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 527
Forum Member
✭✭
anybody heard when the second series of breakout kings will be shown on the universal channel? i read ages ago that they have it,but no sign yet when it will be shown.

Comments

• MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't answer you, but I was just thinking about this last night while I was watching MTV.
    'Party Rock Anthem' was playing and I saw the guy who plays Shea in a role in the video.

I'm gutted it got axed after season 2, I thought it was a good solid programme that was getting decent ratings in the US?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thats the first i've heard of it being axed.hope it wasnt a cliffhanger ending.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I've been wondering the same thing for a while now. I think S1 aired on Universal this time last year. I asked Universal via twitter a few weeks ago but never got a response, so I sent them an email yesterday. I'll let you know if I get a reply!
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loonattic wrote: »
    thats the first i've heard of it being axed.hope it wasnt a cliffhanger ending.

Unfortunately it is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I recieved a response from Universal Channel saying that they have no plans to show Season 2 of Breakout Kings. :(