Who has been your worst housemate of CBB 2014?

yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
Forum Member
✭✭
Who has been your worst housemate of CBB 2014? And why?

Who has been your worst housemate of CBB 2014? 242 votes

Jim
6% 15 votes
Linda
38% 93 votes
Lee
5% 13 votes
Luisa
2% 7 votes
Casey
1% 3 votes
Jasmine
4% 10 votes
Ollie
2% 5 votes
Sam
24% 60 votes
Liz
0% 2 votes
Evander
10% 25 votes
Dappy
1% 4 votes
Lionel
2% 5 votes

Comments

• Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Impossible for me to choose one.

Linda - sh*t stirring miserable old moo
    Luisa - where do I start? she's just a horrible bully
    Lee - D*ckhead
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Sam - she brought nothing to the show
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam. Nice girl, not a good/entertaining HM.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam should feel guilty about taking her fee, as she has contributed next to nothing to the show.....
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda has to be my choice, she just came across awfully.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    That is the toughest question all series, because Dappy/Lee/Lionel/Jim all have been the worst.

Lee at least entertained me at times in a Ben Stiller type of Zoolander ish character. Like how he would put on a similar accent as Dappy in speaking with him. Hah.

How does one choose between Dappy/Lionel/Jim. By the stars!!! Like choosing a punch to the nards, a kick to the nards, or some sort of projectile ball kicked into the nards.

Probably my perception of the whole "saint Jim" debacle puts him in a position over the others as the worst of the bunch.

If not for that it would be extremely difficult to decide, but yeah... "saint Jim" gets the title of "CBB's worst of 2014" in my view.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evander for his horse punching anecdote and his anti-gay speech. And for being stupid and boring.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam - complete waste of space.

While there are others in there I don't really like as people, at least they've contributed something to the show whereas she has literally done nothing but coast through on the back of her 25 gazillion Twitter followers
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindaaaaa
  • L-unaL-una Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    As much as I've loved to hate Linda,Lee,Jasmine and Lionel they've all contributed to an epic CBB.
    So I have to echo what others have said and say Sam.
  • TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee by a mile for obvious reasons. Then Sam because she has done nothing all series. Only now are we seeing her actually say anything now the end is nigh, funny that. I know she has no control over what is shown but still.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    Sam. i learnt a bit more about some of the other hm's that I didn't know. But Sam... nothing new at all.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam, yes she was ill, but still invisible.
  • JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a toss up between Sam and Linda. Went for Sam in the end as she's done absolutely nothing in there. Linda at least gave us something to talk about, even if she did make my blood boil >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam because she's duller than I thought dull could be.

Worst signing CB ever made and I think the reason they are trying to push the non romance with Ollie is because they paid money for her and want to get their money's worth. Clearly their attempt to project some energy into her hasn't worked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim. I've found him to be contrived and manipulative. His popularity is baffling.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Impossible for me to choose one.

Linda - sh*t stirring miserable old moo
    Luisa - where do I start? she's just a horrible bully
    Lee - D*ckhead

Oh, I thought we were voting for worst HM, not the one we disliked most. I wanna change my vote.
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every show needs a villain and Linda played the part of the controlling, bitter, passive aggressive, sh1t-stirring mother figure well.

Sam has been invisible. Done and said f all. Possibly the worst housemate of all time.
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam. Unbelievably boring. Would've chosen Evander but he went out in the first round & Sam actually has an outside chance of winning for doing nothing
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Sam, there have been HMs I've disliked or been annoyed by, but that's life - Sam is just.....a person. That's the only thing I know about her!
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Linda Nolan.

Awful house'mate'. Awful human being.
  • DingbattsDingbatts Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda for me by miles, although she has been the subject of endless discussions, unlike a few, who aren't worth putting fingers to keyboard. I have tried to describe each HM with one word.

Evander Disinterested
    Jasmine Dastardly
    Lionel Dementia
    Liz Dotty
    Linda Deranged
    Lee Dimwit
    Sam Docile
    Casey Desperate
    Ollie Drippy
    Luisa Deliberate
    Dappy Daft
    Jim Droll

Only for a bit of fun. :)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda Nolan had a very negative impact on the general mood of the house imho.

It could all have been so different if her venom had been left behind.:(
  • aladdin_1985aladdin_1985 Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    sam and linda
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Evander. He did absolutely nothing. I think he was even more boring than Sam, and at least Sam is likable.