Islamic State Milliants Behead U.S Reporter

bingomanbingoman Posts: 23,922
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Its just breaking on Sky News and BBC News, they have Released a Video showing the Behead of American Reporter James Foley who went missing while in Syria two years ago and they also claim to be holding another American Reporter and he said his life depends on what Obama's Next move:o

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    What a shame. May he rest in peace. These idiotic Islamists are just getting worse and killing people endlessly, seriously what has the world come to? :cry:>:(
  • AdsAds Posts: 37,036
    Forum Member
    What will make this a huge story in the UK is that the press are reporting the executioner has an English accent!
  • Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    That poor guy. Just terrible. May he rest in peace.

Islamic State Militants are scum of the earth.
  • Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    A truly horrific way to die.

I despair of humanity sometimes. There is so much evil in this world.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ads wrote: »
    What will make this a huge story in the UK is that the press are reporting the executioner has an English accent!

Certainly sounds English.
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hope those ISIS scum rot in hell
  • GeneralissimoGeneralissimo Posts: 6,289
    Forum Member
    Ads wrote: »

He does - London by the sounds of it. I feel ashamed, we have allowed jihad to breed like wildfire in our once great country and this is the result.
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Sickening. It's bad enough to execute someone, but to behead someone is vindictive and cruel.
  • Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful news. :(
  • FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RIP to James Foley. The airstrikes and attacks should be intensified. Obliterate these savages and any IS cowards who try to sneak back here chuck them in a dark hole.
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    bingoman wrote: »
    Its just breaking on Sky News and BBC News, they have Released a Video showing the Behead of American Reporter James Foley who went missing while in Syria two years ago and they also claim to be holding another American Reporter and he said his life depends on what Obama's Next move:o

It's acceptable because Israel is also doing bad things.

Or something...

:confused:
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He does - London by the sounds of it. I feel ashamed, we have allowed jihad to breed like wildfire in our once great country and this is the result.

And on it goes and on and on and on. :(

When the Rushdie protests began this medieval extremist mindset should have been nipped in the bud.

But no - 'cultural sensitivity' was far more important to TPTB than just letting the lunatics take over Finsbury Park Mosque all those years ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not had the news on yet so missed this. Horrible, his poor family. I just don't know anymore :(
    Forum Member
    And on it goes and on and on and on. :(

When the Rushdie protests began this medieval extremist mindset should have been nipped in the bud.

But no - 'cultural sensitivity' was far more important to TPTB than just letting the lunatics take over Finsbury Park Mosque all those years ago.

Some of our politicians over the last 20 years have got to look at themselves, why have they allowed this to happen?

This latest incident has got to mean a crackdown >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    I've watched the video of his death. It's absolutely disgraceful.

I'm hoping the US, Kurds et al come down on the IS like a ton of bricks.

The other US reporter is Steven Joel Sotloff.
  • NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You want to take a trip around the Muslim enclaves around here, there are more than a few houses with the black flags of ISIL in the window.
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can anyone watch that
    Forum Member
    GeoBa92 wrote: »
    I've watched the video of his death. It's absolutely disgraceful.

I'm hoping the US, Kurds et al come down on the IS like a ton of bricks.

It looks as though their advance has been halted but it will be very difficult now to dismantle their state without a lengthy war, the only person who could have stopped them was President Assad and we have spent the last three years trying to weaken him.
    Forum Member
    It looks as though their advance has been halted but it will be very difficult now to dismantle their state without a lengthy war, the only person who could have stopped them was President Assad and we have spent the last three years trying to weaken him.

Assad is a horrible man with blood on his hands. But compared to ISIS he is the good guy! The Middle East really is a bizarre and immoral place
    Forum Member
    The FBI wrote: »

I'll give it a miss. The likes of the Islamic Society of Great Britain should take a long hard look at it though.
  • R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How barbaric.
    Sickening.
    Forum Member
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    You want to take a trip around the Muslim enclaves around here, there are more than a few houses with ISIL flags in the window.

Really? :( I despair.
    The FBI wrote: »

I've watched the full video and had to be sick. I would say the way he spoke before that animal hacked his head off was the worst thing, but it was the noise that got to me, just horrible :( But we can't turn a blind eye to this evil.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    You want to take a trip around the Muslim enclaves around here, there are more than a few houses with the black flags of ISIL in the window.

That is truly horrifying.

But not very surprising really. :(
  • Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    It sounds as though they're trying to blackmail Obama to stop any airstrikes or humanitarian aid being sent hence the we have another hostage his fate is up to Obama ultimatum.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With all that's going on in the Middle East And the leniency the UK is showing with regards to border control and lax laws on the freedom of speech even if it is inciting hatred for our soldiers police etc., the demands for Shahia law it is getting very worrying indeed.