Options

EE - Bobby's playing god

Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
Forum Member
✭✭
He clearky knows he killed Lucy and recently ive been getting the feeling he's going to murder cindy. especially when he said “she better not cause any trouble”. it just gave me the feeling that he will do the same again knowing what he did to lucy.

Also he's constant eavedropping and lurking in the background is creepung me out and only adding to my suspicions.

the actor is brilliant but i cant helo but think bobby is going to turn into a serial killer playing god.

Comments

• Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you noticed that the little bugger never walks through doors? He just appears and looms like a bloody spectre or something. I heard he opened the music box so Lucy could hear it as he bashed her with it a good 2 dozen times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have noticed! ian and jane need to stop tip toeing around before this demon strikes again. hes likenthat mexican demon appearing whenever hes being mentioned! xD
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Emma Summerhayes met him in the park on NYD, I wonder if he hovered away.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Bobby is well aware that he killed Lucy and Jane is fooling herself about this. Perhaps he will bump off Cindy next !!
  • Options
    jcotter779jcotter779 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bobby obviously knew he killed lucy, hes going to be a complete headcase!
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Have you noticed that the little bugger never walks through doors? He just appears and looms like a bloody spectre or something. I heard he opened the music box so Lucy could hear it as he bashed her with it a good 2 dozen times.

Not gone unnoticed :o He's bloody creepy, especially when he's wearing his 1950's jim-jams! Like the boy-ghost of christmas past!

Speaking of that music box, was he the one who was supposed to have wrapped it up for Beth at christmas? If so, he's an excellent wrapper of parcels. Mad as a box of frogs but give the boy his due, he can wrap.

Is it wrong that every time I see him do one of his 'sinister looks' I want to hoof him up the @rse? Repeatedly.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Not gone unnoticed :o He's bloody creepy, especially when he's wearing his 1950's jim-jams! Like the boy-ghost of christmas past!

Speaking of that music box, was he the one who was supposed to have wrapped it up for Beth at christmas? If so, he's an excellent wrapper of parcels. Mad as a box of frogs but give the boy his due, he can wrap.

Is it wrong that every time I see him do one of his 'sinister looks' I want to hoof him up the @rse? Repeatedly.

:D Careful Lotty. Jane will have you in the boot of that*car before you know it!
  • Options
    NickJordanNickJordan Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know whether it's intentional but Bobby is up to something :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Quality analysis Lots. Say what you want about Bobby, but the bloke wraps his sick egomaniac gifts like the best of them.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jcotter779 wrote: »
    bobby obviously knew he killed lucy, hes going to be a complete headcase!

I think Peter tried to convince him he didn't though. Bobby seemed to buy it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I think Bobby is well aware that he killed Lucy and Jane is fooling herself about this. Perhaps he will bump off Cindy next !!

these are vibes ive been getting. hope cindy isn't killed off. peter and steven have already lost one sister!

jane and bobby need slapping down.
  • Options
    mrsfojmrsfoj Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    He reminded me of the boy in the sixth sense last night when he appeared at the kitchen door. Creepy
  • Options
    Brad_AdamsonBrad_Adamson Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    He definitely knows. I like how they keep showing him in the pyjamas he wore when he killed Lucy.
  • Options
    riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    these are vibes ive been getting. hope cindy isn't killed off. peter and steven have already lost one sister!

jane and bobby need slapping down.

:D:D:D:D great reference to the past (intentional or not)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glad to know im not the only one sensing this.

just going to mention here that i'm moving house in a few weeks so will be busy packing/miving/unpacking. also my phones just gonento be repaired so i can't quickly pop on here as much but i'm not completly gone. i'll just be occasionally on until mid-end of july then i'll get vack to posting frequently. so din't panic if i don't post for another week ;)
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member

Yes that's creepy! If I was Jane I would have wanted Beth far away from Bobby as she knew he used the music box to kill Lucy. He whacked Lucy with it then wrapped it up for Beth? That's seriously wrong! I think the little boy is a great actor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    glad to know im not the only one sensing this.

just going to mention here that i'm moving house in a few weeks so will be busy packing/miving/unpacking. also my phones just gonento be repaired so i can't quickly pop on here as much but i'm not completly gone. i'll just be occasionally on until mid-end of july then i'll get vack to posting frequently. so din't panic if i don't post for another week ;)

Thanks :) I hope you enjoy your new place and that the move goes well x
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a psychopath.

They are far more common than people believe and everyone on this forum will have met one at some time in their lives.

Top ten jobs that attract functioning psychopaths -

1. CEO

2. Lawyer

3. Media (Television/Radio)

4. Salesperson

5. Surgeon

6. Journalist

7. Police officer

8. Clergy person

9. Chef

10. Civil servant
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He is a psychopath.

They are far more common than people believe and everyone on this forum will have met one at some time in their lives.

1. CEO

2. Lawyer

4. Salesperson

5. Surgeon

6. Journalist

7. Police officer

8. Clergy person

9. Chef

10. Civil servant

Agreed. You're right. Psychopaths can be very charming, likeable and manipulative. A number of professions are suitable for psychopaths. I think pilots too would be on such a list.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    Agreed. You're right. Psychopaths can be very charming, likeable and manipulative. A number of professions are suitable for psychopaths. I think pilots too would be on such a list.

I agree.

The list is from a famous book on the subject.

I have not read it myself yet but it has been mentioned in several documentaries that I have watched on psychopaths.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Wisdom-Psychopaths-Kevin-Dutton/dp/0434020672

This is the author's website if you are interested. :)

http://kevindutton.co.uk/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree.

The list is from a famous book on the subject.

I have not read it myself yet but it has been mentioned in several documentaries that I have watched on psychopaths.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Wisdom-Psychopaths-Kevin-Dutton/dp/0434020672

This is the author's website if you are interested. :)

http://kevindutton.co.uk/

• Options
    Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    He is a psychopath.

1. CEO

2. Lawyer

4. Salesperson

5. Surgeon

6. Journalist

7. Police officer

8. Clergy person

9. Chef

10. Civil servant

I think you need to add head teachers to that list Mr Soze!
  • Options
    V1Chris21V1Chris21 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He definitely knows. I like how they keep showing him in the pyjamas he wore when he killed Lucy.

I love how he's not grown out of them yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    V1Chris21 wrote: »
    I love how he's not grown out of them yet!

He'll still be wearing them in his late 40s, every time he bumps off someone even tangentially related to him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Safi74 wrote: »
    I think you need to add head teachers to that list Mr Soze!

Well they do gravitate towards any career that would give them the power to hurt and manipulate others once they are in a position of authority.

A headteacher could easily do that to his or her staff members.