Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We could also play Chawnaroo. We simply place loads of items like cotton buds, dogs in cages, skips etc on Aud when she is asleep then watch her buck (:o) like a plastic horse when she wakes up!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    We could also play Chawnaroo. We simply place loads of items like cotton buds, dogs in cages, skips etc on Aud when she is asleep then watch her buck (:o) like a plastic horse when she wakes up!

How about Operation? It could be based on the various ailments they all have and the stomach could also be filled with plastic sausages, trifle, chocolate etc ( no fruit and veg obviously) that we have to remove.

If I remember rightly the original 'body' in the board game is called Sam anyway!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nipper21 wrote: »
    How about Operation? It could be based on the various ailments they all have and the stomach could also be filled with plastic sausages, trifle, chocolate etc ( no fruit and veg obviously) that we have to remove.

If I remember rightly the original 'body' in the board game is called Sam anyway!:)

Great idea. I want to grab Sams Lamb's fatty knuckle overs. Or ovaries as us non-chawns calls them!
    Forum Member
    Oh yes forgot to say that instead of the flashing nose and buzzer the 'Sam' could just burst into tears
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes forgot to say that instead of the flashing nose and buzzer the 'Sam' could just burst into tears

Would the organ holes be bigger? If so we'd probably need shears rather than tweezers. Would the Aud version of the game come with or without a bladder?
    Forum Member
    Would the organ holes be bigger? If so we'd probably need shears rather than tweezers. Would the Aud version of the game come with or without a bladder?

Oh definitely with a bladder that randomly ejected as an added hazard for players
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh definitely with a bladder that randomly ejected as an added hazard for players

Like it!!! I hope the Phil version has massive oblong feet with the bonus of a whole leg coming off if he has diabetes that day. The player who gets the whole leg would get a free go.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great idea. I want to grab Sams Lamb's fatty knuckle overs. Or ovaries as us non-chawns calls them!
    Like it!!! I hope the Phil version has massive oblong feet with the bonus of a whole leg coming off if he has diabetes that day. The player who gets the whole leg would get a free go.

Superb idea!! Copyright it quickly and sell it to Hasbro.:):)

I can see families throughout the UK (and possibly New Zealand) queuing up to buy this game.
    Forum Member
    Superb idea!! Copyright it quickly and sell it to Hasbro.:):)

I can see families throughout the UK (and possibly New Zealand) queuing up to buy this game.

'Chawneration' could easily be the must have toy next Christmas. We could even produce a special edition that features an expandable and retractable board size depending on which Sam you want to operate on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could all have special features:

Phil - detachable legs depending on how badly he wants them amputating at any particular time

Aud: One which has fits, but only when no one is looking also squirts lime cordial intermittently

Emma: Lies around warbling - if the buzzer goes off when attempting to remove her larynx it will shout that it's being bullied.

Sam: Swears like a navvy, and is decorated with scones and cream. Has a an extra removable spot on one eye.

We're on to a winner CoC!!
    Forum Member

Phil - detachable legs depending on how badly he wants them amputating at any particular time
    Aud: One which has fits, but only when no one is looking also squirts lime cordial intermittently

Emma: Lies around warbling - if the buzzer goes off when attempting to remove her larynx it will shout that it's being bullied.

Sam: Swears like a navvy, and is decorated with scones and cream. Has a an extra removable spot on one eye.

BIB and individual detachable nose hairs for Phil would be a must
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB and individual detachable nose hairs for Phil would be a must

How could I have forgotten such a vital detail~?!!! Shame on me!
    Forum Member

BIB actually feeling a bit sick as other half just brought me glass of the above (I'm supposed to be writing my dissertation at the mo but this is more interesting!):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB actually feeling a bit sick as other half just brought me glass of the above (I'm supposed to be writing my dissertation at the mo but this is more interesting!):D

I'm at work!!! Again, much more interesting. Though I feel I've let the side down by having salad for me dinner and 3 crispbreads. No pepperika on it at all!
    Forum Member
    I'm at work!!! Again, much more interesting. Though I feel I've let the side down by having salad for me dinner and 3 crispbreads. No pepperika on it at all!

Sounds far too healthy to me. You'll have to make up for it when you get home. Any Easter eggs left in your house??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds far too healthy to me. You'll have to make up for it when you get home. Any Easter eggs left in your house??

I didn't get any!!! I might go to B&M Bargains after work and stock up on all the ones they didn't sell!

I'm going to get loads, but I'm only allowed one, and it can only be 2mm in diameter. The size of Sam's almost cancerous freckle in her eye. It probably wasn't even a freckle, just a bit of mini egg which went astray!
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Chawneration' could easily be the must have toy next Christmas. We could even produce a special edition that features an expandable and retractable board size depending on which Sam you want to operate on.

I think I actually love you :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we should have a belated easter egg competition at the weekend.

We all have to make something Chawner related with a hardboiled egg and upload pics to be judged.

Anyone fancy it? Deadline is Sunday. I picked Sunday as that's when I'm at my most creative!
    Forum Member
    I didn't get any!!! I might go to B&M Bargains after work and stock up on all the ones they didn't sell!

I'm going to get loads, but I'm only allowed one, and it can only be 2mm in diameter. The size of Sam's almost cancerous freckle in her eye. It probably wasn't even a freckle, just a bit of mini egg which went astray!

We were given a bag of mini eggs that have raisins in the middle. Do you think they would count as one of my five a day?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We were given a bag of mini eggs that have raisins in the middle. Do you think they would count as one of my five a day?;)

A packet would probably cover you for the month, get munching!
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love chawneration & chawneroo. We're back on a roll (pun intended) with these Chawner Marketing ideas.

We could also make a connect 4 - put different faces on the little circles and you have to get 4 of a kind chawner style! Or the entire family - we could have different rules! I was thinking there could be Chawner Trivial Pursuit where the categories are: The TV Guide, Illnesses and how you catch them, Food, Benefits, Excuses and Showbiz friends.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hammerfan wrote: »
    I love chawneration & chawneroo. We're back on a roll (pun intended) with these Chawner Marketing ideas.

We could also make a connect 4 - put different faces on the little circles and you have to get 4 of a kind chawner style! Or the entire family - we could have different rules! I was thinking there could be Chawner Trivial Pursuit where the categories are: The TV Guide, Illnesses and how you catch them, Food, Benefits, Excuses and Showbiz friends.

Ha Loving ~Chawner Pursuits!!! The fact that you have a cheese as a counter is most appropriate!!
    Forum Member
    Ha Loving ~Chawner Pursuits!!! The fact that you have a cheese as a counter is most appropriate!!

I'm loving it too but surely the counters will have to be sausages?

What about Chawnopoly where the aim is to buy sets of food groups e.g. fruit (trifle could be one) and when you pass Go you collect more benefits!
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What about Chawnopoly where the aim is to buy sets of food groups e.g. fruit (trifle could be one) and when you pass Go you collect more benefits!

That made me laugh!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Another corker! ESpecially with the go to jail square!!!
This discussion has been closed.