Wanna feel old? It's a decade since The O.C. premiered

dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
Forum Member
Creator Josh Schwartz interviewed, reveals how much FOX hated Seth Cohen and much more.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/The-OC-Secrets-Josh-Schwartz-1068879.aspx

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    I know! :eek: I didn't really watch it properly whilst it was on. Although I did see the "big" episodes by pure coincidence. I bought the box sets a few years ago and have seen them all a number of times. I'm re-watching season 3 at the moment.

I could happily watch episodes of the OC back to back, it's one of the best teen shows.
  • mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I know! :eek: I didn't really watch it properly whilst it was on. Although I did see the "big" episodes by pure coincidence. I bought the box sets a few years ago and have seen them all a number of times. I'm re-watching season 3 at the moment.

I could happily watch episodes of the OC back to back, it's one of the best teen shows.

I too have the DVDs and have watched them a few times now. I never get fed up.

Recently introduced my mum to the show as she had finally caught up on Bones and ER and was complaining there was nothing she could watch at the moment. Surprisingly, she loved it. Guess it doesn't matter how old you are you can always enjoy a "teen show".
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the OC, it's so good. Though Season 3 was hated, it's actually my fave.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt people who watched this show will feel old...unless you consider early 20's old!

I remember this show and i could never get into. But the Julie? Copper's mum was hot.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    That's gone too fast! I was in Orlando when the pilot aired, it was so hyped in the states and imo it ultimately lived up to it and then some.
  • prgirl_cescaprgirl_cesca Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    I LOVED seasons 1 and 2! Most of my freshers year at uni centred around The O.C.!

Also, back when I was young and skinny I was a bit of a Rachel Bilson lookalike, so much so that I got mistaken for her in Las Vegas in 2007! If only I were single when it was on as I reckon it could have been a bit of a pull...
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    This show would've been better had Ryan and Seth had a relationship instead of Marissa.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    I love the OC, it's so good. Though Season 3 was hated, it's actually my fave[\QUOTE]

I quite like it. I've seen season 3 more than I've seen season 4. I can happily watch back to back episodes of The OC. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was 12 years old when it started, shocking! I didn't start watching until around a year later in late 2004 though and fell in love with the show. Can't believe it's been 10 years since it started.
  • tamibecketttamibeckett Posts: 5,261
    Forum Member
    Seth Cohen and Blair Waldorf are dating in real life :)
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,147
    Forum Member
    I remember I saw the pilot and hated it. Pretty much every girl in my school however loved it so I gave in after a few weeks and watched again. Absolutely loved series 1. Hated Marissa though I always think if she'd died in that Mexico ep the show might have lasted longer.
  • mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    That doesn't make me feel old.. this makes me feel old: If they were to remake Back to the Future today.. instead of travelling back to 1955, Marty would travel all the way back to 1983.