Comments

• madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Also a big element of "Victim Blaming" going on as well. :(

Hear hear
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne never appeared to be that great from the beginning, so I'm not at all surprised at what a nonentity he's turned out to be.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another snake...then again, the fact they love Larry shows how they're birds of a feather...
    Birds of a feather stick together. I have really gone of Ant...Larry's a nice man! Not one took Larry to task it was like Martin was to blame, he was asking for it so to speak. "Martin's harmless".. yes he is and that is why they made him the whipping boy. Adam was the exception and I will be voting for him and Sam. I wonder what they will feel when they see themselves, happy band of campers are we.. hmm.
  • MK184MK184 Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how Wayne managed to last so long, he didn't bring much to the show and showed tonight he's quite a sly person under it all. Remember he was there every time somebody bitched about Martin, usually laughing and joining in, then had the audacity to comfort Martin when the latter got upset. In my eyes he just stood back and allowed Martin to be isolated, seemingly fearing he'd be upsetting Larry and Danny otherwise.
    Forum Member
    MK184 wrote: »
    I don't know how Wayne managed to last so long, he didn't bring much to the show and showed tonight he's quite a sly person under it all. Remember he was there every time somebody bitched about Martin, usually laughing and joining in, then had the audacity to comfort Martin when the latter got upset. In my eyes he just stood back and allowed Martin to be isolated, seemingly fearing he'd be upsetting Larry and Danny otherwise.

Its all typical pack mentality and clichéd behaviour. It was uncomfortable to watch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all typical pack mentality and clichéd behaviour. It was uncomfortable to watch.

Agreed - I guess the pack mentality goes with being a football player. They only thrive when they stick together and all that.
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God Forbid - this is a reality game show not a love fest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So stop watching it - it is not compulsory you know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »

It's ok to discuss opinions on the show, no need to get upset about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    It's ok to discuss opinions on the show, no need to get upset about it.

Upset :D:D:D it finishes on Sunday so that will be another hour + of my life I will have back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Upset :D:D:D it finishes on Sunday so that will be another hour + of my life I will have back.

You don't have to keep watching till then.
  • FunboyFandangoFunboyFandango Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved the way Wayne said it's "out of order" to say anyone has been playing up to the cameras, and then with the very next breath accuses Martin of playing up to the cameras. The lack of self awareness is staggering.
    Forum Member

Another FM whose insightful comments are a joy to behold...what would we do without them?
    Forum Member
    1fab wrote: »
    You don't have to keep watching till then.

Yeah, its not compulsory is it? :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I loved the way Wayne said it's "out of order" to say anyone has been playing up to the cameras, and then with the very next breath accuses Martin of playing up to the cameras. The lack of self awareness is staggering.

He doesn't know what out of order means but he could write a book on being a snivelling idiot
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Let's face it ... he's fecking plug ugly as well!
    Forum Member
    Let's face it ... he's fecking plug ugly as well!

Lol....:D
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showed his true colours tonight did Wayne.

I don't think Wayne or Adam done anything wrong, it's no wonder they said what they did about Martin when he was basically calling people fake and playing up to the camera! Martin can do no wrong in some people's eyes but it's obvious he says these thing that puts their backs up. Strange that the camp was so harmonious until Martin turned up!
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Wayne or Adam done anything wrong, it's no wonder they said what they did about Martin when he was basically calling people fake and playing up to the camera! Martin can do no wrong in some people's eyes but it's obvious he says these thing that puts their backs up. Strange that the camp was so harmonious until Martin turned up!

C'mon regardless of whether you like Martin or not the suggestion that nobody plays upto the cameras is ridiculous.
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member

How is it obvious he says things to annoy people? I find it obvious that Wayne took over Larry's vendetta against Martin because Adam told us that he was!

To be fair to Adam, I actually don't think he's a vindictive guy or the ringleader in all this. I think he deserves his top 4 place. Just from that comment alone, I think Larry is the one that caused this huge siege of dislike for Martin, and Wayne took that up when Larry got the boot. If they weren't bothered about Martin, I don't think Adam would be either.

I think Joel probably doesn't like him, but I also don't think Joel could be bothered to lead a campaign against someone.

Wayne was a good campmate, but the Martin thing and Larry worship were pathetic.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dippydolly wrote: »
    Really felt bad for Martin tonight, it was really obvious they were excluding him.

They were in there 24/7 and we see a few highlights.

We should ask ourselves why they all preferred Larry.
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    They were in there 24/7 and we see a few highlights.

We should ask ourselves why they all preferred Larry.

Group dynamics are so interesting. I mean, why did they all prefer Trump?
  • diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revolver44 wrote: »
    How the hell he lasted this long bewilders me. I switched it off after Martin's chat with Ant & Dec, not remotely interested in anything that Wayne tosser has to say. Just go back to obscurity and stay there please.

I did exactly the same have no interest in what this nasty, boring little prat had to say.
  • thecowgirlthecowgirl Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was easy to see why he had been friends with JT.
  • theidtheid Posts: 6,060
    Forum Member
    pegasus2 wrote: »
    During his interview you could tell by his face that he hadn't realised how much people were bitching behind his back.

For heaven's sake - everyone (or at least all the men) in the camp felt exactly the same way about Martin. Are they all wrong? The fact that Martin hadn't realised the effect he had on people indicates that he really needs to brush up on his social skills, which is what they were all complaining about anyway.

Wayne seemed like a delightful person - and certainly not deserving of being called "vile".
    Shame on you.