What are you going to do while ds is down?

Comments

• Imaginary OtterImaginary Otter Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My husband gets really irritated with me for being constantly on DS till all hours. He's been away for a week on a golfing holiday and is due back late tonight - he'll actually think awwwwwwwww - how sweet she's missed me and has actually closed her lap top to give me some attention.

He'd better have bought me back some really lovely duty free gifts!

:D
    I seeked this forum out after the McCann news.

Husband thought I had taken an internet lover, after finding put what I'm really up to he's quite disgusted and insists I'm a saddo who needs to get a life :D:blush:
  • coughthecatcoughthecat Posts: 6,876
    Forum Member
    swingaleg wrote: »
    I wonder how many people will try to get in just before it goes read-only to post something controversial knowing that infuriated FMs will have to sit their grinding their teeth because they can't reply !

:p

Hmmm ... wonder if I can find a report somewhere about religious, vegetarian cyclists! ;-)
  • PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is very confusing because i usually relate 'going down' as a good thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swingaleg wrote: »
    I wonder how many people will try to get in just before it goes read-only to post something controversial knowing that infuriated FMs will have to sit their grinding their teeth because they can't reply !

:p

tickled me!
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Picto wrote: »
    This is very confusing because i usually relate 'going down' as a good thing.

Going down where though Picto? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Going down where though Picto? ;-)

Going down the pub, obviously. :)
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going down the pub, obviously. :)

Wasn't trying to turn the thread in a different route then? ;-) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Wasn't trying to turn the thread in a different route then? ;-) :D

Never, i was really thinking about when the sun goes down and you get those beautiful sunsets.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never, i was really thinking about when the sun goes down and you get those beautiful sunsets.

I haven't seen a sunset since I signed up to DS, maybe I'll look at one again :)
  • Nate_ThomasNate_Thomas Posts: 9,214
    Forum Member
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!:p
  • Cupcake_PuppyCupcake_Puppy Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be using the lawn mower... :(
  • Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,762
    Forum Member
    Lucy_James wrote: »
    Forums are read only from Tues while they do the upgrade.

As long as I can still read thats fine. If they manage to bugger up even that, i'll not be a happy bunny rabbit.
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would do that as the grass has grown a lot over the winter - but it was very wet this morning when I walked over it. Of course if the warm weather actually arrives from the Caribbean I'll definitely have a go at it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is that a euphemism? :D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    remain seated at my computer with both hands on the keyboard in a frozen state, only to re-awaken when DS returns ..

That wont impress the secret forum members Jason >:(:p
  • Hobbes1966Hobbes1966 Posts: 5,363
    Forum Member
    I'll be doing what I did last time and catch up on threads ( I haven't been on the McCann thread since yesterday so that should keep me going for a while.) and have a look over on other threads I don't normally look at.
    I've actually got a heavy cold atm so it's not a great time for the boards to be down as I'm planning on doing as little as possible tomorrow.
    Maybe I should ask the mods if they can defer it until next week. If it's good enough for CBB.......... :D
  • mintoemintoe Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least we can still read all the threads, and of course there are other forums..maybe some will throw caution to the wind and join Dogs :D
    Forum Member
    Dogs is far too mental for me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hobbes1966 wrote: »

:D yes, the DS bit can be vicious but all the other bits are good..at least it is relaxed ;-)
    Forum Member
    mintoe wrote: »
    :D yes, the DS bit can be vicious but all the other bits are good..at least it is relaxed ;-)

I haven't been on there for about a year. Is the boxed quotes still the same? I can't get on with that format.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't been on there for about a year. Is the boxed quotes still the same? I can't get on with that format.

Yes it is, i am not keen on that either but getting used to it, i do like the huge range of smileys they have, but yes it is confusing trying to follow conversations.
    Forum Member
    I may do some lurking tomorrow then :D
  • MissD1MissD1 Posts: 1,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to parade naked through the town centre in killer high heels and stockings for a couple of hours every day.

Evidence is required.

• paulsh1paulsh1 Posts: 2,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mintoe wrote: »
    At least we can still read all the threads, and of course there are other forums..maybe some will throw caution to the wind and join Dogs :D

:) Forgive my ignorance but what is Dogs?

Is it a dog owners forum or dogging forum or something? Genuine question as nothing really came up on Google!
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So will we be definitely getting the new forum sometime this week?