Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 11)

Comments

• ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    bblover wrote: »
    Why do you think John collect Barbies?:oThis is yet another strange thing i find about him lol,he certainly is an odd one:confused:

To soften his hard man image?
  • SgtRockSgtRock Posts: 11,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you think John collect Barbies?:oThis is yet another strange thing i find about him lol,he certainly is an odd one:confused:

So he can throw shrimps on them?
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member

Because he's an only child ?

And aspires to a metrosexual image??
  • cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Barbie is his ideal woman, looks like Sophie Reade but without the ability to talk and answer him back, unfortunately he was so blinded by Josie's charm and charisma that he failed to see she was more cabbage patch than barbie doll :D
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    Indeed. Well done Efty! A fairly innocuous post on the JJAT and they followed your trail back to court. It's only taken 24 hours from the call to action and the court has regained its rightful place, even losing a Tinkers post along the way. Is this the point where we dress up as Dick Dastardly /Bhatti with twirling moustache and bomb... and say... 'Dey 'av fallink into our trap.'

New picture of Bhatti. This is the look we should all be aiming for.
    We are waiting for Skippy to cough to his part in the crime.:D

Although he has been sentenced in his absence ;)

Of course people don't like you, Tree. You are temptation beyond endurance.

I can't believe people don't like the Tree. It's almost as if some people disagree with him :confused: Amazing what can happen in a free society where you are able to air your views. Of course this doesn't work in the Peoples Republic of Taser-Jo.

Well, I have opened the Beckham-postered door of the JJAT a couple of times recently, managing not to trip over the assorted Barbies and woolly monkeys. I even got them to take part in the 'survey' on how they would feel if Skippy coughed to fakery. They were all very helpful and polite, with not so much as a special f-off:).
    However, I cannot imagine doing that in the JAT, and wouldn't do it in the JJJAT due to the fragility of the Reuniters.
    Just remembered something funny.Last year Tree tried to engage with the laydeees of JJJAT by simply posting:)Hello in there. I'm not sure who felt more relieved when he 'made his excuses and left', them or me.:D

I think we're all just thankful he got out of there alive :eek:
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    ftw774 wrote: »
    To soften his hard man image?
    SgtRock wrote: »
    So he can throw shrimps on them?
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Because he's an only child ?

And aspires to a metrosexual image??
    cobis wrote: »
    I think Barbie is his ideal woman, looks like Sophie Reade but without the ability to talk and answer him back, unfortunately he was so blinded by Josie's charm and charisma that he failed to see she was more cabbage patch than barbie doll :D

Lol,like the variety:D;)

I used to play with cars,and dolls,but now,though i still have my teddy bears:oI don't play with them:o

Yeah,like i said,he is an odd one to work out,probably why i was interested in him as a HM in the first place lol,he is a challenge
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobis wrote: »

I think she is more like :Bride of Chucky
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The expert testimony;)

http://darrengarnick.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/pink-aisle-refugees/

http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/thread.php?id=20532

From a page on 'myths' on a doll collecting page:
    3. Myth: All doll collectors are women.
    Fact:
    Not true! Although women greatly outnumber men as doll collectors, more and more men are starting to let their interest in dolls show—as antiques, as objects of history, as beautiful sculpture and as representations of the costuming arts. I know many men, both straight and gay, that are avid doll collectors. I’d even call my husband a doll collector—a bit by default, but we buy dolls at auctions together and he knows quite a bit about dolls, and has even guided some of our purchases.

From a gay Q&A forum:
    Q Are men who collect Barbie dolls gay?
    A Collecting Barbie Doll dolls does not make a person gay. Barbie Dolls are very famous and worth a lot of money. He is smart.ChaCha

From creepiest hobbies forum:
    12-20-03, 03:19 PM
    Creepiest thing of all time would have to be grown men who collect Barbies, and the women who love them.
    http://forum.teamxbox.com/archive/index.php/t-234797.html
    if you want to see more creepiest hobbies - OBH warning on some content
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Sparc wrote: »
    I think she is more like :Bride of Chucky

I liked that movie and watched it even thoug i was warned,it wasn't for kids:DI had to dide my dolls,i was terrified at night:rolleyes:
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    The expert testimony;)

http://darrengarnick.wordpress.com/2009/01/26/pink-aisle-refugees/

http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/thread.php?id=20532

From a page on 'myths' on a doll collecting page:
    3. Myth: All doll collectors are women.
    Fact:
    Not true! Although women greatly outnumber men as doll collectors, more and more men are starting to let their interest in dolls show—as antiques, as objects of history, as beautiful sculpture and as representations of the costuming arts. I know many men, both straight and gay, that are avid doll collectors. I’d even call my husband a doll collector—a bit by default, but we buy dolls at auctions together and he knows quite a bit about dolls, and has even guided some of our purchases.

From a gay Q&A forum:
    Q Are men who collect Barbie dolls gay?
    A Collecting Barbie Doll dolls does not make a person gay. Barbie Dolls are very famous and worth a lot of money. He is smart.ChaCha

From creepiest hobbies forum:
    12-20-03, 03:19 PM
    Creepiest thing of all time would have to be grown men who collect Barbies, and the women who love them.
    http://forum.teamxbox.com/archive/index.php/t-234797.html
    if you want to see more creepiest hobbies - OBH warning on some content

Lol,your are the human Wikipedia:DThanks for the links lol...i think this one i can understand

"
    Technically, it's not wrong. It just goes against gender role and what society expects of a man. 'sides"

As for the other link:eek:If some of the comments are true,then Johns isn't that bad:eek::o
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was fun to dip a root into the superficially still waters of the former JJJAT at the height of its powers, just to watch the piranhas swarm. Alas, in these dark days of not passive but quite open aggression my simple cheery greeting would be quickly lost, impotent and unnoticed like a single carrot grating in a vast, gagging deluge of taxi-cab vomitus.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member

Barbies in boxes are worth a fortune. Read somewhere that one in a particular costume fetched £20,000 at auction. I have a male friend who collects Barbies and Madame Alexander dolls. It does take all kinds - I collect silver button hooks. It is 'odd' for men to collect dolls but there are you go, there are many of them that do.
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D The anti-PR paid off - we are akin to KKK. Apparently. *teehee* Now we are being challenged to meet up, face-to-face. Now, how on earth would that work? Who's paying for the flights, trains, taxicabs and burning effigies? Or should we all just pop back in the time-machine to 1989 and meet at the school gates? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (and if it were '89 Mammy would be issuing a warning that if the wind changes my face would stay like that, with my eyeballs firmly lodged at the back of my head *tut*.)

ETA - just to clarify I am not teeheeing because we are being likened to kkk as if it's a good thing. No, no, and only on the jjj internets would this need clarified, I'm teeheeing at the absurdity of it all. Anyway, it's all moot - this will be disposed of when the contract cleaners are brought in later. Just because a couple of drama queens think it's grand to judge people for posting on a BB forum about ex BB HMs (who put themselves out there for judgement), throwing labels like 'vile' and 'abusive' about when you don't know me from Adam. Then when the tables are turned at we have a wee chuckle at the silliness they come over all righteous indignation.

Thank Gawd I am not on Twitter. It's a surreal place. Between the lack of self-awareness and abundance of apparent personality disorders it could be legitimately twinned with Broadmoor or Carstairs. It's all gotten very silly. *scoots off to check out weird hobbies link instead :cool:*
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    It was fun to dip a root into the superficially still waters of the former JJJAT at the height of its powers, just to watch the piranhas swarm. Alas, in these dark days of not passive but quite open aggression my simple cheery greeting would be quickly lost, impotent and unnoticed like a single carrot grating in a vast, gagging deluge of taxi-cab vomitus.

hehehe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    :D The anti-PR paid off - we are akin to KKK. Apparently. *teehee* Now we are being challenged to meet up, face-to-face. Now, how on earth would that work? Who's paying for the flights, trains, taxicabs and burning effigies? Or should we all just pop back in the time-machine to 1989 and meet at the school gates? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (and if it were '89 Mammy would be issuing a warning that if the wind changes my face would stay like that, with my eyeballs firmly lodged at the back of my head *tut*.)

I knew we could claim back the "devil incarnate" position if we put our minds to it. GO the Courtlings"
    Who is challenging us ? :eek: do they not know that we can turn them to stone with just one wink of the left eye :D:D
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member

LOL Tinks thats flippen hilarious:D

Lets look at this logically though - the more we see of the evidence - who would blame the crab for having it away on his nippers - can you IMAGINE having to be at a PA with that collection of twatter menopausal marys who had the hots for you.....:D......all lumbering towards you like Dawn of the Dead grannies..........:eek:

..........he has gone way up in my estimation for keeping quiet - however the evil part really wants him to spill the truth that he never put a finger near the munter and she gave him the screamin heebie jeebies.............come on John we know you read this!:D

*shudders"
    Forum Member
    Sorry should have added

Could someone pm me with a link to the twatter outrage - I could do with a good laugh on a Monday mornin!:D

Its just occured to me though - are these the same folk who wanted to put chisels through peoples head for having a negative opinion on an internet forum a few months back? :eek:

One might ask them to have a sense of perspective in the general scheme of things eh (if they know what the word means that is):D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    I see Grizzleyden has had a post put on the JJJat...
    What i want to know is if those "death threat" txtx were also sent to Josie's mum then surely its someone who they know, how did the txter get Josies mums mob number ?

Hi this is den
    this will be my one and only post but i felt i needed to defend myself to some of the comments on here. Yes today i did bite to the hatred that was being said to josie particularly because it was about the really nasty texts and threats that she recieved as someone was calling her a liar and said she had made them up and my blood boiled because i have seen both the ones that josie had and that her mum had and believe you me they were very very frightening for them. I could kick myself for rising to it but i suppose thats what you do when you care for your freinds. i referred to muggins post saying i was hysterical when i said i was laffing. when i read this particular thread i normally find your thoughts and your posts both fair and reasonable and i admit i do enjoy a lot of your discussions. if you read all of my tweets you will also see that i said that. I do not and never have had a problem with people that like both john and josie but i do have a problem when one side hates on the other especially as most of the hatred towards josie are about her appearance and are very personal and yes john does get hate but not at the level that josie does and yes i have tweeted him on occasions but usually in response to one of his tweets. If im totally honest i am worried about him at the moment as i wish noboday any ill in any way shape or form i hope that you can all understand where i am coming from and appreciate that sometimes its hard to sit on your hands and watch your freind being ridiculed on a daily basis. by the way ive had my twitter account for many years under bristolden way before big brother even started. I wish you all well and hope you continue to enjoy your chats after all i like you have made many new friends of late x
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you get the link to all that nonsense, Frills? Let me know if you didn't and I'm sure I could I take time out from all my women and race hating to send it ;) :rolleyes: :p there's not enough smilies in the world :D :eek: :yawn: :sleep: :cool:
    Forum Member
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    I see Grizzleyden has had a post put on the JJJat...
    What i want to know is if those "death threat" txtx were also sent to Josie's mum then surely its someone who they know, how did the txter get Josies mums mob number ?

Hi this is den
    this will be my one and only post but i felt i needed to defend myself to some of the comments on here. Yes today i did bite to the hatred that was being said to josie particularly because it was about the really nasty texts and threats that she recieved as someone was calling her a liar and said she had made them up and my blood boiled because i have seen both the ones that josie had and that her mum had and believe you me they were very very frightening for them. I could kick myself for rising to it but i suppose thats what you do when you care for your freinds. i referred to muggins post saying i was hysterical when i said i was laffing. when i read this particular thread i normally find your thoughts and your posts both fair and reasonable and i admit i do enjoy a lot of your discussions. if you read all of my tweets you will also see that i said that. I do not and never have had a problem with people that like both john and josie but i do have a problem when one side hates on the other especially as most of the hatred towards josie are about her appearance and are very personal and yes john does get hate but not at the level that josie does and yes i have tweeted him on occasions but usually in response to one of his tweets. If im totally honest i am worried about him at the moment as i wish noboday any ill in any way shape or form i hope that you can all understand where i am coming from and appreciate that sometimes its hard to sit on your hands and watch your freind being ridiculed on a daily basis. by the way ive had my twitter account for many years under bristolden way before big brother even started. I wish you all well and hope you continue to enjoy your chats after all i like you have made many new friends of late x

Could some kind person (the Tree or Foxy or OBH, or someone better with words than me)...........

Explain to this person that Josie Gibson went on Big Brother to be judged. Thats the point. Since she came out she has sold everything she possibly can, including a kiss and tell on someone she supposedly spent years with, accusing him of making her have an abortion. Is it just ME that finds it a tad ironic that her and her flying monkeys have no problems doing such - the monkeys in particular have great fun throwing their faeces at John James and anyone who DARES to say a good word about him.

She has JUST LAST WEEK sold photos of her posed with the mouth open shovelling in the sausages and lard (tsk! Josie please learn to take direction PROPERLY, when the photographer says "look greedy" he doesnt mean pop your eyes out on stalks, lift your elbows to shoulder height, open your mouth as wide as the mersey tunnel and do a cartoon of Desperate Dan only not as feminine).....................you are supposed to be being PAPPED you know, learn to act a bit more natural!. tsk!;):rolleyes:

The point Im making is that the BIB in the quote above is obviously yet another person who doesnt like reading negative stuff about St Josie Of the Tasers. Folks, look around Digital Spy - there are posts being critical of Jordan, Vikki Beckham and a squillion others, criticising their personal appearance etc. Now while that might not be "nice" - hey they put themselves up for it and this is a public forum. Ya gotta take the bad with the good and not everyone is going to like you.

Whinging like a little child when someone criticises your appearance after deliberately posing for a PR company at a beach cafe looking like a mad munter is a tad pointless IMO.;);) Especially when we all know its the "before" shots if you ever do manage to lose that four stone and get the vid out before Christmas.

Death threats are of course a different matter. One would ask, however, whether posting on twitter or an internet forum BEFORE you informed the phone company and the police was the wisest decision - and possibly this is the reason folk get a little suspicious. Well that and the fact Josie wouldnt know the truth if it packed its bags and got into a taxi to the airport.

Also, its not random people on an internet forum sending death threats, if they had both Josie and her mums mobile numbers then they need to stop acting like eejits and looking a tad closer to home than either an internet forum, or even that mad twatter place that they love so much..........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Sorry should have added

Could someone pm me with a link to the twatter outrage - I could do with a good laugh on a Monday mornin!:D

Its just occured to me though - are these the same folk who wanted to put chisels through peoples head for having a negative opinion on an internet forum a few months back? :eek:

One might ask them to have a sense of perspective in the general scheme of things eh (if they know what the word means that is):D.

KKFA is so predictable.
    She is on a loop,just repeats and repeats her nonsense.Show your pic,lets meet up,lol
    While all the time she posts vile tweets herself.Honestly it amazes me.

They just show the kind of people that Josie attracts to her.
    They are as bad as BBXtra.

Now the race card is being used because of some nut is sending her strange weird tweets. Sorry have to break out this smiley :rolleyes:
    Very poor for internet warriors ,expected better.SMH.
    Anyone that admires Josie to the extent of wishing people had been aborted because they don't like her, is not all there in my opinion and I would never want to be anywhere in their vicinity.
    Very strange people.

EDIT : Great idea ,come and join in the debate on here.Even playing field.Moderated forum. Genuine.:)

I am not @Y_iz_U BTW. I just nicked their idea.:D
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frilly, no point in explaining anything to these people. It's all desperate tentacles grasping for energy. Think of the Emperor in Star Wars taunting Luke to strike him down. Uuuusee your hate, I am unarmed... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    Frilly, no point in explaining anything to these people. It's all desperate tentacles grasping for energy. Think of the Emperor in Star Wars taunting Luke to strike him down. Uuuusee your hate, I am unarmed... :D

:D

Very true but it would be fun to debate on here with them.They wouldn't be able to get away with the nonsense they post on twitter.
    I would love to know why they said Josie was John's beard.
    Forum Member
    Did you get the link to all that nonsense, Frills? Let me know if you didn't and I'm sure I could I take time out from all my women and race hating to send it ;) :rolleyes: :p there's not enough smilies in the world :D :eek: :yawn: :sleep: :cool:

Sorry I was on the phone there............I see a message in me inbox and am assuming its the linky - orf to have a cup of tea and read what the crazies are saying (isint that what they named the Zombies in 28 day later..........

As Im in work this will do instead of the Jermy Kyle show:):D
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Sorry should have added

LOL thanks for that link to the twatter outrage:)

Just confirmed to me that indeed.............no.............the word perspective would not be in their vocabulary;).

Actually though I take that back it was unfair me comparing it to the Jeremy Kyle Show.

HIS guests' knuckles dont QUITE drag the ground.;)
    Forum Member
    sluggishwalnut Anneliese
    Oh, he has a new beard.
    7 may

GromKath Kathleen Langley

@sluggishwalnut yes, for a while now, it seems.#notasgoodastheoldone
    7 may

Yey! is that our definitive evidence that the Prosecution has proved its case.

After all that squashed nut person and Gotbags are supposedly very close to JosieJo - so basically she was his beard all along then according to her lackeys.............

Oh dear how will loyal fans who gave up their summer last year and have spent money on her Eau de Shame with JJJ on the box going to feel about that?

Pity we didnt have a chance to cross question them on here about it.

Dont really blame them for not joining though, its quite understandable why they dont.:eek:
This discussion has been closed.