Favourite Spandau Ballet song!

2»

Comments

• mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh god...anything but 'gold' and 'true'... they did so many better tracks... but if you like cheese....

chant #1 (i dont need this pressure on)
    the freeze
    to cut a long story short
  • Metal MickeyMetal Mickey Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe I'm the first to say Only When You Leave, a really great smooth soul tune. I also really like She Loved Like Diamond as a song, but the production on it is appalling...

On the quiet they were a really good singles band; To Cut A Long Story Short, Chant No. 1, Instinction, True, Gold, Lifeline, Communication... all classy tunes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    Can't believe I'm the first to say Only When You Leave, a really great smooth soul tune. I also really like She Loved Like Diamond as a song, but the production on it is appalling...

On the quiet they were a really good singles band; To Cut A Long Story Short, Chant No. 1, Instinction, True, Gold, Lifeline, Communication... all classy tunes.

I have many favorite Spandau Ballet songs to choose from. I love Only When You Leave, and my favorites are True, Gold, How Many Lies is a brilliant and underrated song. Pleasure, Round and Round, I'll Fly for You, Communication, and Fight for Ourselves. And also Heaven Is A Secret, I love this song it's taken from the 1983 True album a fantastic song.