Options

Singers/Bands you cant stand?

Comments

• Options
    dodger0703dodger0703 Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    even more :eek::eek::eek::eek: i thought they were one of those bands who everyone liked
    [URL="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBG7P-K-r1Y]Everlong[/url]"][/url]Everlong

[URL="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VXuXaimqYg]IShould Have Known[/url]"][/url]IShould Have Known

[URL="[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK6HZGV7A94]Razor[/url]"][/url]Razor
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    The Beatles
  • Options
    peopleschmeoplepeopleschmeople Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also can't stand Mumford & Sons. They are so boring :yawn:

Apparently they were inspired by Chas and Dave :p
  • Options
    peopleschmeoplepeopleschmeople Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gaga, Rita Ora and Madonna all get my heckles up because all strike me as ghastly people (what's with ALL THE FUR?!). The likes of One Direction, Bieber and the other tweenie stars don't even appear on my radar (couldn't hum any of their tunes) and it's easy to ignore them.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    most of the ones mentioned + Scouting for Girls, JLS, Jessie J, Rod Stewart, Madonna, Tina Turner, Michael Bolton, Michael Buble, UB40, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Rolling Stones, Slipknot, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Wet Wet Wet, Kylie, Michael McDonald, Britney Spears, Florence and The Machine, Prince, Lulu, Adele, Pet Shop Boys, Jamiroquai, Ellie Goulding, Pixie Lott, kasabian, Bon Jovi, Olly Murs, Bruno Mars, Owl City, McFly, Black Eyed Peas, James Blunt, Cheryl Cole, Duffy, LMFAO, Katie Melua, Mika, Sean Paul, Pussycat Dolls/ Scherzinger, katy Perry, Scissor Sisters, U2, Usher,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
    Forum Member
    Rita Ora. Bland, no originally, pushed in our faces and produces very generic music.
  • Options
    dodger0703dodger0703 Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    most of the ones mentioned + Scouting for Girls, JLS, Jessie J, Rod Stewart, Madonna, Tina Turner, Michael Bolton, Michael Buble, UB40, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Rolling Stones, Slipknot, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Wet Wet Wet, Kylie, Michael McDonald, Britney Spears, Florence and The Machine, Prince, Lulu, Adele, Pet Shop Boys, Jamiroquai, Ellie Goulding, Pixie Lott, kasabian, Bon Jovi, Olly Murs, Bruno Mars, Owl City, McFly, Black Eyed Peas, James Blunt, Cheryl Cole, Duffy, LMFAO, Katie Melua, Mika, Sean Paul, Pussycat Dolls/ Scherzinger, katy Perry, Scissor Sisters, U2, Usher,

Is there anyone you do like? :D
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given you posted such a varied output, i'm interested in hearing your actual musical tastes
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    U2
    Coldplay
    Mumford & Sons
    Arctic Monkeys
    Saturdays
    Robbie Williams
    Cheryl Cole
    Adele
  • Options
    SweetHeartHollySweetHeartHolly Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't go for Carrie Underwood, the Dixie Chicks, or Chris Young.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DISLIKE
    Britney Spears - I do like some of her songs but she has NO talent.
    Fun. - what is the fuss all about?
    Maroon 5 - again, what is all the fuss about?
    Taylor Swift - now, I do like some of her songs but she is on this list PURELY for her horrible speaking voice that makes her sound like a bloke!
    Mumford & Sons - I've tried to like them but just find them dull.

HATE
    Jake Bugg - arrogant little runt.
    Justin Bieber - quite possibly the most big headed, ruined little boy I have ever seen. I must admit, I think he had a mini breakdown on his visit to the UK!
    Flo Rida - copies EVERYONE's songs, tunes and ideas and claims them as his own hits (Good Feeling a prime example rip off of Avicii!!) This man doesn't deserve No.1000000 let alone No.1!! :mad:
  • Options
    ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor Swift- I find her very fake and she clearly has the emotional maturity of a blueberry scone. I think she purposefully screws up her relationships just so she'll have something to write about.

Jake Bugg- He is a ****. Why people keep buying his album I'll never know as their are tons of better alternative/indie artists over him.
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nebworth90 wrote: »
    DISLIKE
    Britney Spears - I do like some of her songs but she has NO talent.
    Fun. - what is the fuss all about?
    Maroon 5 - again, what is all the fuss about?
    Taylor Swift - now, I do like some of her songs but she is on this list PURELY for her horrible speaking voice that makes her sound like a bloke!
    Mumford & Sons - I've tried to like them but just find them dull.

HATE
    Jake Bugg - arrogant little runt.
    Justin Bieber - quite possibly the most big headed, ruined little boy I have ever seen. I must admit, I think he had a mini breakdown on his visit to the UK!
    Flo Rida - copies EVERYONE's songs, tunes and ideas and claims them as his own hits (Good Feeling a prime example rip off of Avicii!!) This man doesn't deserve No.1000000 let alone No.1!! :mad:
    So you hate Jake Bugg for being arrogant but yet you claim Britney lacks any discernible talent?

I only say that since you made no mention of Jake's actual music output besides his character
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Kesha - talentless crap.
    Emeli Sande - purely coz I'm sick of the sight of her and I'm not a 40 year old woman. Her target audience I'm guessin as I know no one else who's buyin it.

They're the 2 I really do not like.
    There are loads of artists I have problems with haha - but them 2 really get on my nerves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot about Maroon 5 and Fun.
  • Options
    Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gold2040 wrote: »
    So you hate Jake Bugg for being arrogant but yet you claim Britney lacks any discernible talent?

I only say that since you made no mention of Jake's actual music output besides his character

Not a fan of his music either :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robbie Williams
    Olly Murs
    One Direction
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leona Lewis
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    One Direction
    Take That
  • Options
    So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rihanna. I really like her music but can not stand her as a person; she's the very definition of unlikeability imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessie J. She's already covered every lyrical cliche and she's not even on her second album yet.

Girls can do what boys can do
    Money is nothing :rolleyes:
    I'm so flawed and down to earth
    School bullies suck
    Self empowerment

Then for US success she starts collaborating with David Guetta and copying a Katy Perry song. Throw in her attentions seeking antics on The Voice and how she just *had* to talk about shaving her head for over a year before she actually done it BECAUSE SHE'S SO DOWN TO EARTH and I can't stand her or her shrill, over the top vocals.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Apparently they were inspired by Chas and Dave :p

That says it all, doesn't it? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    One direction
    Jedward
    Cheryl Cole
    Miley Cyrus
    Katy Perry
    Carly Rae Jepson (Ok so she's had one song out but it was still extremely annoying)
    Any X factor product

Used to hate Taylor Swift but now i love her music but just hate her as a person
  • Options
    Linda_AndersonLinda_Anderson Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Oh I forgot about Westlife
  • Options
    NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little mix or minx I dunno
    Saturdays
    Tulisa