Ryan Lockte's racist sister

pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
Forum Member
✭✭
http://fitperez.com/2012-08-24-ryan-lochte-sister-megan-is-super-racist/?from=PH

Wow, I could not even believe this video. I cannot believe someone would even come out with those things. Incredible.

Blurb from the video:

Megan Lochte, Ryan Lochte's sister, was on some sort of talk show giving an interview about going to the Beijing Olympics.
She's trying really hard to be funny but she absolutely is not.
She's actually really offensive.
She keeps throwing around racial slurs, and showing how ignorant she is.
It's awful and embarrassing and bringing shame to the Lochte name.
Check out the video (above) to hear her spout out racial slurs.

Comments

• skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    http://fitperez.com/2012-08-24-ryan-lochte-sister-megan-is-super-racist/?from=PH

Wow, I could not even believe this video. I cannot believe someone would even come out with those things. Incredible.

Blurb from the video:

Megan Lochte, Ryan Lochte's sister, was on some sort of talk show giving an interview about going to the Beijing Olympics.
    She's trying really hard to be funny but she absolutely is not.
    She's actually really offensive.
    She keeps throwing around racial slurs, and showing how ignorant she is.
    It's awful and embarrassing and bringing shame to the Lochte name.
    Check out the video (above) to hear her spout out racial slurs.

I haven't watched the video, but surely the person she is bringing shame to would be herself, its us the public who incorrectly transfer that shame to others who as far as we know do not hold similar views but just happen to be related.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's that stupid bitch next to her smiling at every racist joke/slur?

Edit: After watching the whole video, she's just making a complete idiot of herself. She'd be right at home with the National Front, the BNP and Stormfront.
  • multisyncmultisync Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Described as a 'super racist' a little perspective needed perchance..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't this 4 years ago?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geniusgirl wrote: »
    Wasn't this 4 years ago?

Yes, but the funny fact ist she attended the University of Maryland Baltimore County, where she studied "Multicultural Marketing."
    :rolleyes:
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    She's making a tw*t of herself and being offensive when she thinks she's funny :( How dare those Chinese people be Chinese :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Who the **** is Ryan Lochte?!
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who the **** is Ryan Lochte?!

American Olympic swimmer :)
    Forum Member
    Oh, so not even a relative of a professional communicator, but a relative of an athlete? Why is this even a story?

Ah, I see, this is from that creep Perez Hilton. No wonder it's shit-stirring, fake-concerned, and irrelevant to anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if her opinion's changed since that video got made?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    One of the comments on the site says "No wonder everyone hates Americans". Indeed.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG, I just watched that video. If that were my sister, I would die of embarassment. It was kind of funny yet scary seeing how ignorant someone can be.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    That was the funniest video I have seen in a while especially with the cock comments.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    Video on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46HNWAbl24&feature=player_embedded

absolutely sick, was she trying to be funny.
    That was the funniest video I have seen in a while especially with the cock comments.

Didn't find that funny at all! :mad:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sootysoo wrote: »
    One of the comments on the site says "No wonder everyone hates Americans". Indeed.

To judge Americans on the basis of some ill-educated moron, given a sudden platform on the back of someone else's spotlight, would be as moronic as this woman is. She represents no one other than herself.

Shame she was given the platform and the host didn't put a stop to it, but let's see this for what it is: one ignorant, moronic individual who will probably realise the damage she's done when her brother's endorsment deals suffer. What she has done more than anything else is made him a very risky prospect. So, result, in a roundabout way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    To judge Americans on the basis of some ill-educated moron, given a sudden platform on the back of someone else's spotlight, would be as moronic as this woman is. She represents no one other than herself.

Shame she was given the platform and the host didn't put a stop to it, but let's see this for what it is: one ignorant, moronic individual who will probably realise the damage she's done when her brother's endorsment deals suffer. What she has done more than anything else is made him a very risky prospect. So, result, in a roundabout way.

Yep. The above for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geniusgirl wrote: »
    Wasn't this 4 years ago?

Presumably the interview is new?

Megan sounds even more stupid than her brother http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlyCTswYH0

It seems like the whole family has mental difficulties (My Mom said 'We're full of cock. Let's go somewhere else.')

Let's not mock the disabled;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    sootysoo wrote: »

Yes. There are no racists in the UK. :rolleyes:
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'd get on well with Prince Philip and his comments about 'slitty eyes'.

What a tw*t this woman is.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I'd never seen or heard her speak before and on the video she came across as a moronic, ignorant tw*t and waste of oxygen. She was embarrassing and seemingly trying to be funny which is even worse :mad:
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Presumably the interview is new?

Megan sounds even more stupid than her brother http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlyCTswYH0

It seems like the whole family has mental difficulties (My Mom said 'We're full of cock. Let's go somewhere else.')

Let's not mock the disabled;)

I'm guessing the Lochtes are a chav family from the way she is so freely using the 'F' word in a live TV chat show interview (and that's before we even get to her racist rant).
  • Angelica123Angelica123 Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't that video 4 years old? Anyway, it doesn't surprise me - I have yet to hear anything coherent or sensible come out of the mouth of any of the Lochtes.
    Forum Member
    Why is Perez promoting this now?

Most people who post on DS have probably heard worse.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is Perez promoting this now?

Most people who post on DS have probably heard worse.

Probably because Ryan Lockte is big news in America at the moment, and seems to be their new media darling. He's doing the rounds of talkshows, getting lots of advertising campaigns etc.