Options

Everyone Who Performs Above Expectations Is On Drugs According To Certain Posters!

End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Everyone apart from Team GB athletes, that is. It's getting ridiculous!

Comments

• Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Or certain American swimming coaches.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you give some examples to support your wild and ridiculous claim, OP?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you give some examples to support your wild and ridiculous claim, OP?

The evidence is all over the "Live Chat" threads day in day out right here on DS. Even Felix Sanchez got the same treatment tonight!
  • Options
    RepublicOfYorksRepublicOfYorks Posts: 3,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if I'm getting paranoid, but I keep picking up hints from commentators, such as the Dominican Republic winner of the 400m hurdles tonight - 'he last won it eight years ago, where did he pull that semi final run from?, hasn't figured since 2004' blah blah, am I putting 2 and 2 together and making 5?

Or is Cram suspicious of everyone?
  • Options
    Lain AndrewsLain Andrews Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have to talk about something to talk about.
  • Options
    RepublicOfYorksRepublicOfYorks Posts: 3,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    The evidence is all over the "Live Chat" threads day in day out right here on DS. Even Felix Sanchez got the same treatment tonight!

lol, was writing my post as you posted this... treatment from DS posters? Or from Steve Cram?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Felix Sanchez was very suspicious though.
  • Options
    Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More accurate than thinking none of them are I suppose...
  • Options
    JoooeJoooe Posts: 8,661
    Forum Member
    'Everyone'? Really?

This isn't at all an exaggeration to a couple of instances?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, was writing my post as you posted this... treatment from DS posters? Or from Steve Cram?

Both :D
    lumiere wrote: »
    Felix Sanchez was very suspicious though.

Why? Angelo Taylor had achieved the same feat last year! Also, did you see his interview with Phil Jones afterwards?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both :D

Why? Angelo Taylor had achieved the same feat last year! Also, did you see his interview with Phil Jones afterwards?

I presume you mean last Olympics, not last year? And because Angelo Taylor was much younger when he did it and didn't have a sudden, unexpected and quick comeback. Sanchez hasn't won a world medal since 2007.
  • Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joooe wrote: »
    'Everyone'? Really?

This isn't at all an exaggeration to a couple of instances?

I've said this a few times regarding a number of topics. A few people say stuff and it's everyone.

I don't know how many people are posting in the 2012 forum but DS has a huge member base and will of course attract all sorts.

The types of poster the OP refers to are few and far between really and as we all know, the most controversial or cynical are always the loudest and most active on such topics.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lumiere wrote: »
    I presume you mean last Olympics, not last year? And because Angelo Taylor was much younger when he did it and didn't have a sudden, unexpected and quick comeback. Sanchez hasn't won a world medal since 2007.

Last Olympics.

So it's about age now, is it?