she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Tissy wrote: »
    It`s all about control.
    And selfishness. One of the first things in a relationship is an ability to compromise on some things & have give & take. She only gives material things,but no concessions to lifestyle. How can you demand a new husband keep his stuff at his Mum's ? Different if your gaff is tiny & there is no room for exercise gear etc---but she has a mansion ,more than enough room to give him a room for his own stuff where she won't have to look at it or trip over it.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,714
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »
    And selfishness. One of the first things in a relationship is an ability to compromise on some things & have give & take. She only gives material things,but no concessions to lifestyle. How can you demand a new husband keep his stuff at his Mum's ? Different if your gaff is tiny & there is no room for exercise gear etc---but she has a mansion ,more than enough room to give him a room for his own stuff where she won't have to look at it or trip over it.

Then she has something to throw back in their faces when the relationships go wrong ....

Sounds like he`s a hired help more than a husband/partner.
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:eek:

& to have the size of his appendage blithely dismissed by HRH after the inevitable split.. 'He had the smallest c*ck I've ever seen, it couldn't satisfy me'.

He actually makes Alex Reid look like Einstein:rolleyes:

Lol.......really ? Einstein, are you sure ??? :D:D
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmberApple wrote: »
    Obviously a lot of KP haters on this thread! Sad really for most of you as imo you get a laugh or kick out of bullying her (even if she doesn't see it, it's still a form of bullying). You don't know her personally and she is impulsive and make mistakes with her choice of exes, but is a good mother and will always be there for her kids and support them. IMO some on here have got friendly through having a laugh at her expense and now can't move on cos you've only her to run down in common. The irony is, it's you ppl that are keeping her more relevant. sad!

A good and loving mother does not continually get married, she has shown no consideration whatsoever to her children who once again will have a strange man living with them. They will then be heartbroken once again when he leaves. She is creating untold damage to them. Too her sons who see her using men and disgarding them and to her daughter she is telling her sex sells and relationships are worthless.
    As for keeping her relevent. She is so irrelevent now that her ex's Alex and Leo are making money out of her wedding than she is. All she has made it the refunded money from Sandals.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously a lot of KP haters on this thread! Sad really for most of you as imo you get a laugh or kick out of bullying her (even if she doesn't see it, it's still a form of bullying). You don't know her personally and she is impulsive and make mistakes with her choice of exes, but is a good mother and will always be there for her kids and support them. IMO some on here have got friendly through having a laugh at her expense and now can't move on cos you've only her to run down in common. The irony is, it's you ppl that are keeping her more relevant. sad!

Ooooo, so close. If only you'd managed to shoehorn 'jellus' in there as well, you'd have won the jackpot on Showbiz Cliche Bingo
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Ooooo, so close. If only you'd managed to shoehorn 'jellus' in there as well, you'd have won the jackpot on Showbiz Cliche Bingo
    ....and possibly a mention of "brilliant business woman " is missing too.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member

I've always said she uses sex to reel 'em in, then once she has them hooked it all fizzles out. She's made millions from being a 'sex object' *cough*, but I'd lay money on when she's actually doing the dirty deed, she lies there like a haddock on a fishmonger's slab. :p

I've seen a snatch (pun intended] of the sex tape and I have never seen anyone look so bored.
    scone wrote: »
    She still is very pretty.

:D Seriously, come on! The oversized veneers and the botched collagen lips make her look like Daffy Duck. She can barely close her mouth.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some people do seem to actually hate her, it's true (I have to wipe the spittle from my screen after reading some posts on here), but why should what she does not be discussed and criticised? It's not as if people are going out of their way to look for reasons to have a go at her, after all, since she serves it all up in gory technicolour on an attention-seeking plate. Even KP herself sounds like she's embarrassed by this recent marriage and is reduced to trying to laugh her way out of it.

I feel quite sad for her that she never seems to learn from her mistakes but as long as she continues as she is, the ridicule/criticism will continue.
    Forum Member
    I'm more that happy to admit she disgusts me. Until recently I just found her an idiot with issues. But her inability to control her basic urges " I want THAT !,and I want it now!" will now impact on her children. You cannot keep dragging random blokes into your family when there are three children in the mix. They are growing up with a skewed view of what "family life" entails & thinking a revolving daddy-door is normal. THAT disgusts me. She is so selfish it is beyond words. Dreadful mothering on her part.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is an open discussion forum, this is neither a hate or appreciation thread - it's more than welcome for people who love and appreciate KP to come and pitch in.

Dont all rush at once tho...
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    She is a filthy disgrace and always has been. Never had me fooled ever.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen a snatch (pun intended] of the sex tape and I have never seen anyone look so bored.

So have I. :o

I feel dirty. ;):D
    Forum Member
    So have I. :o

I feel dirty. ;):D

Thanks guys. On your (non)advice I checked it out. That is SO bad it's hilarious:D . Such enthusiasm is breathtaking.Didn't she say rather recently that Daney was the love of her life ? Wow,you'd never think it from that video. Best stick to just posing & marrying I think,cos acting is def not her forté.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Thanks guys. On your (non)advice I checked it out. That is SO bad it's hilarious:D . Such enthusiasm is breathtaking.Didn't she say rather recently that Daney was the love of her life ? Wow,you'd never think it from that video. Best stick to just posing & marrying I think,cos acting is def not her forté.

OMG! :eek: You googled a Katie Price sex tape, found it, then actually watched it? Pukes :eek:

I'd rather dig my eyes out with a teaspoon.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The term 'haters' is actually against the forum T&C's. As others have said, this isn't an appreciation thread and KP is fair game as she puts herself out there.

I don't 'hate' her - I pity her and I find her disgusting in her behaviour and what she 'does' for a living. It's about time she grew up, quit trying to be a 20 year old sex symbol and sat back and enjoyed some of the money she has made without having to seek attention every 10 minutes.

It doesn't take Einstein to work out that this marriage will be over by the end of 2013 (and that's being optimistic) and that the whole sorry gravy train will continue ad nauseam. It would be faintly amusing if there weren't 3 kids involved; one with special needs who needs stability and routine and instead gets lumbered with any old Tom, Dick and Harry as Dad in any given week.

I don't know how anyone can actively defend her - she is pitiful.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The term 'haters' is actually against the forum T&C's. As others have said, this isn't an appreciation thread and KP is fair game as she puts herself out there.

I don't 'hate' her - I pity her and I find her disgusting in her behaviour and what she 'does' for a living. It's about time she grew up, quit trying to be a 20 year old sex symbol and sat back and enjoyed some of the money she has made without having to seek attention every 10 minutes.

It doesn't take Einstein to work out that this marriage will be over by the end of 2013 (and that's being optimistic) and that the whole sorry gravy train will continue ad nauseam. It would be faintly amusing if there weren't 3 kids involved; one with special needs who needs stability and routine and instead gets lumbered with any old Tom, Dick and Harry as Dad in any given week.

I don't know how anyone can actively defend her - she is pitiful.

^^^
    This!
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    One thing I noticed is that she always goes for men who are below even her celebrity status so in the end she can bring out the old story they were hanging on her own coat tails. One day she might, just might, find someone who will take her on and have a bigger fan base than her, then she might get a taste of her own medicine.

Poor Katie, has it all in monetary terms, has less than nothing in her personal life that brings her contentment, her children could if she concentrated on them rather than her fastly diminishing career and appeal to less than savoury affairs.
  • JaiJaiJaiJai Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    One thing I noticed is that she always goes for men who are below even her celebrity status so in the end she can bring out the old story they were hanging on her own coat tails. One day she might, just might, find someone who will take her on and have a bigger fan base than her, then she might get a taste of her own medicine.

Poor Katie, has it all in monetary terms, has less than nothing in her personal life that brings her contentment, her children could if she concentrated on them rather than her fastly diminishing career and appeal to less than savoury affairs.

I'm sure the door has been firmly slammed shut and welded by any male celebrity who is above her in the fame game.

Her level to entice men is now reduced to a moronic, crappy mixed martial 'artist/fighter', a non english speaking Ken doll lookalike imported from Argentina and a guy who's claim to fame is playing a stripper in EastEnders for a minute.

God knows who she'll shack up with next - I'm placing a tenner on her "going gay"
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone want KP's life? She has money but she has no joy from it. She has animals she doesn't care for, she has a husband that she doesn't love and is deeply insecure. And her media career is done now.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Why would anyone want KP's life? She has money but she has no joy from it. She has animals she doesn't care for, she has a husband that she doesn't love and is deeply insecure. And her media career is done now.

I wonder if this new "slave" is allowed to see or speak to his friends? She wil totally control him as she did Alex and leo.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Impulsive !, the woman is in her mid thirties and its time she grew up, she is not 18 year old anymore. I am sure she loves her kids,as much as she is capable of loving anyone. But she does not put them first., that place belongs to her selfish self.She is a terrible example to her daughter.

If she did put them first,she would not parade continuous men through their lives..She is a very silly, immature, shallow woman who is where she is , thanks to her wily business savvy brother , others talents and good management. They created a monster, a self destructive one.

She is riddled with insecurities and issues, she would better off getting help for, rather than making a fool of herself for mags, Hopefully her kids never google her or they may get more than they bargained for. I dont hate her, I pity her.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »

Spit on. She could be the richest person on planet earth and I still wouldn't envy her as she will never feel happy on her own skin and that feeling of contentment and being comfortable with who you are is worth more than all the money in the world.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been dipping in and out of this thread since I heard she got married again :eek:
    She never ceases to shock me ! Her wedding dress is sooo slutty. She looks bloated and plastic ! Why doesn't she just go away enjoy her money and her childrens childhood.
  • AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    I would rather not know. She has gone downhill ever since her split with Peter Andre. None of us know the reason.

Why can she not just be dignified and be private for a while. She was very popular at one time, especially after her first time in the jungle and her romance and marriage with Peter was great.

I would prefer not to hear any more about her, especially her with other men. I don't expect her to be celibate at her age but she could be discreet - and she certainly doesn't have to remarry.
  • tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why did she split up with peter andre anyway?