Options

Did anyone else find Kellie really threatening ?

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
When she got up in Frenchy's face why didn't she get a warning for that ?

Comments

• Options
    iain_stevenson1iain_stevenson1 Posts: 1,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »

not even remotely :D
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I did she would have been called to the Diary Room at least .
  • Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I did she would have been called to the Diary Room at least .

Imagine had that been james.... BB double standards.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    confuddled wrote: »
    Imagine had that been james.... BB double standards.
    Exactly what I thought !
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kellie is my least favourite housemate after tonight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Reminds me of when Razor did the same to Spencer Pratt.

Should get a warning.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Yes I thought it was as well I felt like that was Frank having a go at Frenchy not Kellie and I found it quite threatening .
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kellie also told her to get her 'fat ass' over there. Imagine if she answered him with similar words.
  • Options
    OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, I would have her wig off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnbold wrote: »
    Nope, I would have her wig off.

LOLOLOL!
  • Options
    juliadesignsjuliadesigns Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    Yes I thought it was as well I felt like that was Frank having a go at Frenchy not Kellie and I found it quite threatening .

Not feeling the love for Kellie at all. Does not seem to be a very nice person :(
  • Options
    Chris_P_WhiteChris_P_White Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not feeling the love for Kellie at all. Does not seem to be a very nice person :(

^^ agreed^^
  • Options
    alimialimi Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted to post this but felt it would be unpc. Has he gone through hormone treatment or is he effectively a man in a wig, the reason being a woman in a woman's face is one thing and still wrong, but a man, with all those rings on her fingers getting into a ladies face
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Yes I did.

To eff with all that soft...I'm a woman bullshit.

The real Kellie was exposed.

Aggressive little shit. >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it ubsurd and if I were frenchy would have found it hard to keep a straight face. I would be thinking are yiu kidding me and probably asked whether I was dealing with frank or kellie. He cant have it both ways!
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    4troy7 wrote: »

Frenchy was in Kellie's face too. Kept coming back going over the same old ground...'don't talk to me'. Dee had to spell it out to her that she was OTT.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was indeed threatening and she should have got a severe warning for threatening violence, same as Razor Ruddick did for threatening Spencer Pratt .
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I found it ubsurd and if I were frenchy would have found it hard to keep a straight face. I would be thinking are yiu kidding me and probably asked whether I was dealing with frank or kellie. He cant have it both ways!

Yeah....perhaps Frenchie should have had real cat fight and grabbed the wig off her head and clawed the false eyelashes out of her eyeballs.

That's the way woman fight.

But Kellie was squaring up in a whole different way that Frenchie must have been saying..............what the f*ck? Who or what am I dealing with here/ :cool:
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    Yes I did.

To eff with all that soft I'm a woman bullshit.

I strongly dislike Kellie but that's a slightly harsh way to talk about trans issues.
    Yeah....perhaps Frenchie should have had real cat fight and grabbed the wig off her head and clawed the false eyelashes out of her eyeballs.

But Kellie was squaring up in a whole different way that Frenchie must have been saying..............what the f*ck? Who or what am I dealing with here/ :cool:
    Lol some women can fight "like a man" quite well.:D
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I did.

To eff with all that soft...I'm a woman bullshit.

She's definitely unravelling and I think it's a combo of hormonal treatment and what she had to deal with re being outed by the press just before going in.

She's very exposed and it ain't gonna be pretty if it continues.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't fight like that at all - my brothers would disown me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yeah women don't square up like that. Women fighting imv is nastier than men, makes men fighting look like gentle scuffling :D But yeah kellie is slap bang in the middle of an identity crisis and has decided to wrestle that out in full view of public. Bad move for so many reasons
  • Options
    alimialimi Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But what made me uncomfortable is she seemed very much physically a man, with enough rings to equal a knuckle duster and was squaring up to a woman, if it is hormones, as people are saying then its still no excuse, then its up to bb to intervene, whatever next, an old man my dads age sleeping in the garden, a confused guy pertentionally on body and mind changing hormones all in the name of entertainment
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Yes OP.

When Helen got in Mathew's face she got a warning, and that was a girl on man situation.
    Kelly is technically a dude and did it twice.
    So surely it was just as bad if not worse :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    It wasn't nice. Quite scary in fact, but she must be going through hell. I mean to have been a boxing promoter, surrounded by testorteronic men, to a closet transgender, (I don't mean that as an insult, she said it herself), then coming out, having to deal with family and friends, having to get used to an new identity, it being all over the papers, taking hormones, operations in the future to think about, then to top it all going into the BB house...nightmare.

But surely the hormones won't affect her personality anyway will they? I mean are they not more to give her a softer feminine appearance? I can't see how her basic nature and personality would change when it really comes down to it, as being female doesn't mean you are necessarily endowed with a sweet and docile personality...OMG no...look at Helen!:D. She wouldn't suddenly become sweet and coy if she didn't have that type of personality before would she?