Peter Andre's column

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What an insufferable man. Does he not realize that he is making himself look a first class idiot.

"I’m writing my column from Australia this week, as me and the kids have come here for a three-week holiday.

As you probably know, I wanted to bring them over at Christmas but wasn’t able to, so I’m really chuffed to be here with them now.

I want to say thanks to Etihad Airways for their help with my flight to Australia

He reminds us that his nasty wife wouldn't let him take him take them at Xmas. Then he goes on to advertise the airline he took to Australia:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    What an insufferable man. Does he not realize that he is making himself look a first class idiot.

"I’m writing my column from Australia this week, as me and the kids have come here for a three-week holiday.

As you probably know, I wanted to bring them over at Christmas but wasn’t able to, so I’m really chuffed to be here with them now.

I want to say thanks to Etihad Airways for their help with my flight to Australia

He reminds us that his nasty wife wouldn't let him take him take them at Xmas. Then he goes on to advertise the airline he took to Australia:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was embarrassed into buying that magazine yesterday, never again.

If that quote is verbatim then yes I have to agree, shut up about it already PA. You cannot change the past so move on as this just makes you sound whiny.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has been pulled up on blantent advertising before on his TV show, don't know what it was as I don't watch it
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    He writes his column for his fans - not for Jordan's few remaining ones. :D

Save your blood pressure and give it a miss is my advice.

You're adding to Pete's sales - which I'm happy about, but he really doesn't need it. He'll get the new contract anyway, if he wants it. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I don't think it is that bad at all - you often see advertising in magazine articles, such as those about weddings, when they have had the products given to them. I don't see it as an attack on Katie either.
  • IqonmanIqonman Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Typical PA - Takes a sly dig at his ex-wife, He has been doing it since the break up so no surprise there.

The man bores me to tears!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    He writes his column for his fans - not for Jordan's few remaining ones. :D

Save your blood pressure and give it a miss is my advice.

You're adding to Pete's sales - which I'm happy about, but he really doesn't need it. He'll get the new contract anyway, if he wants it. :)

Don't you wish he would just shut up about all things KP though Darling?

He is moving into the realm of tv presenting, The new show Odd One In show could be a big hit. I love the line up round in Buzzcocks and will watch to see if this is any good. I think PA and Jason Manford have been picked to mimic the Stephen Fry and Alan Davies connection on QI.

He is getting good receptions at the summer festivals, I don't think he needs to headline to prove anything. Which in turn has probably led to a pick up in ticket sales for later this year.

So all in all I would say career wise he is moving on, I just don't see why he needs to have a dig subtle or otherwise at KP it just makes him look bitter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is bitter and he is constantly displaying it.

He starts the column with "As you probably know", so he has already acknowledged that "we know" but, in case anyone has forgotten, he wants to remind us that he was banned in taking the children to visit his "ailing" father at Xmas.

Instead of being an adult and saying how great it is that he has the children for three weeks, which I guess she didn't have to do again, he starts with the digs at Katie.

As for the blatent advertising of the airline that took him to Australia, he is turning into one large commercial and will be wearing a billboard next:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't you wish he would just shut up about all things KP though Darling?

He is moving into the realm of tv presenting, The new show Odd One In show could be a big hit. I love the line up round in Buzzcocks and will watch to see if this is any good. I think PA and Jason Manford have been picked to mimic the Stephen Fry and Alan Davies connection on QI.

He is getting good receptions at the summer festivals, I don't think he needs to headline to prove anything. Which in turn has probably led to a pick up in ticket sales for later this year.

So all in all I would say career wise he is moving on, I just don't see why he needs to have a dig subtle or otherwise at KP it just makes him look bitter.

If you watched odd one in last Saturday, he made a dig at Katie on there!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    sareypoop wrote: »

And everyone cheered him for doing it. Shows just how 'popular' she is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

he needs to do this to confirm to everyone he still exists because without her he is just another second rate peformer. She may not have any talent but she never said she did. Andre believes in his own hype that is his downfall. Self praise is no praise at all!
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jemima34 wrote: »
    And everyone cheered him for doing it. Shows just how 'popular' she is

But that's not the point is it... though why he encourages people to jeer the mother of his beloved children I just don't know.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sure do read a lot about PA and start many threads about him, OP. Why open discussions about him if you can't stand him?

Clearly you're interested in this "insufferable man".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    You sure do read a lot about PA and start many threads about him, OP. Why open discussions about him if you can't stand him?

This thread is about him and not me.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And surely the same thinking could be applied about the many threads that are started up about KP by 'non fans' ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is about him and not me.

So no comment on how you are always talking about someone so insufferable? The thread was made by you, and that's why I made the comment about you, to you.
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member

Good question Unigal, I was thinking the same...:)
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    But that's not the point is it... though why he encourages people to jeer the mother of his beloved children I just don't know.

Thank you! Finally some people are seeing the point I've been making since their break up. What kind of a man does that?
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member

Why, what did he say, I didn't watch it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And surely the same thinking could be applied about the many threads that are started up about KP by 'non fans' ;)

Of course. But I'm not in one of those threads am I? This thread is about PA made by a compulsive anti-PA poster. It's one of the first threads I've commented on today, but thanks for pointing that out. I never could have figured that out myself.

I'm a fan of neither of these fame hungry idiots. But for FMs to openly start discussions on people they "hate" or dislike or whatever is baffling to me.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    changa wrote: »

I just think it says a lot about Andre's character that he's willing to do such a thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    There may be something wrong with me but I rather enjoy his sly little digs at Jordan and her entourage each week. Like last week when talking about her mate (is it Gary?) that wrote the book and he said something along the lines of: "I'm just saying none of my friends and family have sold stories about me. That's all I'm saying."
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    People who claim to not like Katie Price have been making threads about her all over this forum and discussing her at length. Pete is far more of a tool than she is. He actually has a 'talent' if you can call it that, and still has to resort to mentioning his ex-wife and using all of her marketing schemes to remain in the public eye. He's a joke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There may be something wrong with me but I rather enjoy his sly little digs at Jordan and her entourage each week. Like last week when talking about her mate (is it Gary?) that wrote the book and he said something along the lines of: "I'm just saying none of my friends and family have sold stories about me. That's all I'm saying."

Thats a very good point from Pete - maybe he's trying to get the message to Jordan to tell her that everyone around her is using her - even her so-called friends. Lets face it if Gary and his boyfriend weren't making money from associating with her I very much doubt they would be friends.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    I just think it says a lot about Andre's character that he's willing to do such a thing.

I think it says that if he could remove his children from the influence of a trashy, botox / silicon crazed, duck lipped, paparazzi obsessed, harridan he probably would.

If you take the public image (as that is all that 99.9% of the people on these boards have to go on) of both and tally up the '**** points' I am afraid that KP is WAY ahead.

And when her second divorce is announced shortly another chapter of her legend (and probably next book) will be written.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is bitter and he is constantly displaying it.

He starts the column with "As you probably know", so he has already acknowledged that "we know" but, in case anyone has forgotten, he wants to remind us that he was banned in taking the children to visit his "ailing" father at Xmas.

Instead of being an adult and saying how great it is that he has the children for three weeks, which I guess she didn't have to do again, he starts with the digs at Katie.

As for the blatent advertising of the airline that took him to Australia, he is turning into one large commercial and will be wearing a billboard next:D

I've never thought Peter was the bitter one, far from it actually. If anyone is, its Katie. She has always come across as very vindictive and spiteful since Pete left her, and yet I think if he turned around and said he wanted her back she'd be right there like a flash.

I really don't know how anyone can like such a vulgar woman? She was always so awful to Pete when they were married and I'm not surprised he suddenly decided that he'd had enough and left her. The whole Alex Reid thing was on the rebound and I feel pity for him really.