Lots of EE **SPOILERS** Nov 14th- Dec 9th

SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Monday, November 14th

Phil is perturbed when he receives yet another unidentified photograph through the post and he starts to wonder who could be sending them to him, and why. When he receives one with a date printed on the back, the realisation dawns on him as to who the man in the photograph is and he begins to panic.
Meanwhile, Tyler does his best to make things right with Poppy and Jodie; and Tamwar and Afia worry about how their parents' relationship will affect them.

Tuesday, November 15th

With his fears intensifying, Phil tries to get to the bottom of who is sending him the anonymous post and he makes it his mission to find out. With Janine at the top of his suspicions, he decides to confront her- But will he get the answers he's looking for?
The Moon boys have found another scam to make money, But with dodgy stock it looks like they are going to be found out.
Elsewhere, Kat goes on a night out with Kim, but with guilt weighing heavily on her mind, she decides to come clean to Alfie.

Thursday, November 17th

Alfie is left reeling from Kat's bombshell and, not wanting to lose her, he makes a decision that will alter their relationship forever.
After being interrogated by Phil, Janine goes to Pat looking for answers but she is shocked when Pat reveals a secret she has been keeping for many years.
Meanwhile, with Phil's fears escalating, will he turn to another source for comfort?

Friday, November 18th

Children In Need night, no EastEnders.

Monday, November 21st

Alfie tries to find something to focus on to take his mind off of his marital problems. However, Kat doesn't think his way of dealing with their issues is right.
Shirley is outraged when she finds out more information about the photographs that Phil has been receiving and thinks she knows who is behind it.
Meanwhile, Carol is concerned about Tanya and tries to find out what is wrong. However, when Dr. Khan comes to see her she worries that the truth will come out.

Tuesday, November 22nd

The pressure is becoming too much for Tanya as Dr. Khan visits her again. Not wanting any interference, Tanya takes matters into her own hands, choosing to live her life the way she wants.
Jack is fuming with Abi when he finds out she has let Roxy see Amy. However, he soon realises he has overreacted and goes to apologize to Abi. However, when he talks to her he soon realises the problems at home are alot worse than he first thought.
Meanwhile, Jean isn't coping too well with the tensions between Kat and Alfie, but she soon receives some good news that brightens up her day.

Wednesday, November 23rd

Tanya is struggling to cope with the family, not realising what is really wrong, all presume she is drinking too much. With the pressure building, Tanya panics and rather than admit the truth, she turns on her family telling them what she thinks of them all, but she is shocked when a familiar face returns demanding to know what's going on.
Meanwhile, Lola drops a bombshell on Billy who turns to Pat for help.

Thursday, November 24th

The atmosphere at the Branning's is tense and things get worse when Lauren arrives home. As it looks like the truth about Tanya's condition is about to be revealed, Tanya takes matters into her own hands to try and stop it.
Meanwhile, Derek Branning has arrived and is making his presence known in Walford. His first stop is at Pat's and it is clear that she is not pleased to see him.

Friday, November 25th

The Branning's are in shock as the truth is finally out.
However, reeling from one bombshell, Cora is shocked when she finds out an old family secret that Tanya has kept hidden for many years.

Monday, November 28th

The Branning's try their hardest to support Tanya as her treatment begins again, but Rainie is finding it hard to forgive.
Roxy needs dirt on Jack in order to get Amy back, but gets more than she bargained for when she digs deeper into Derek's past.
A social worker visits Lola and Billy, but when Lola disappears, he is left explaining where she is.

Tuesday, November 29th

Jack and Roxy fight for the custody of Amy in the interim court appearance.
Billy goes to a solicitor to help keep Lola and her baby on the square.
The Masood's divorce is finalised and Yusef begins planning his and Zainab's move to Pakistan.
Rainie and Derek give in to temptations and are caught in a compromising position by Denise and Heather.

Thursday, December 1st

Phil thinks Jack knows more than he's letting on and ransacks Jack's apartment.
Zainab is hurt when she finds out about Masood and Jane, and after a proposal, decides to go to Pakistan with Yusef. Seeing how upset Tamwar is Zainab has second thoughts but Yusef doesn't take the news well.
Alfie buys some dodgy washing machines from Derek in a bid to raise enough money to buy the Vic.

Friday, December 2nd

Zainab throws Yusef a surprise birthday party, but someone in his family has found out about his proposal to Zainab and is not happy.
Syed goes to Janine for money after his business proposal is turned down by the bank.
Janine enlists Derek's help to get rid of squatters despite Michael warning her not to. Derek tells Janine how he used to tease Michael, which makes Janine love Michael even more.
Alfie asks Tyler and Anthony to help sell fridges in order to make money.

Monday, December 5th

As Yusef and Zainab get ready to move to Pakistan, Yusef's secret threatens to ruin their plans.
Meanwhile, Max and Tanya are struggling to cope with Tanya’s cancer and Max turns to Jane for help and advice.
Elsewhere, Kat is upset that Alfie is paying more attention to the Christmas preparations than her and goes on a girls' night out.

Tuesday, December 6th

Zainab struggles to cope with Yusef’s admission. What will she do?
As the police raid all of Phil’s properties, his search for his stalker leads him to a surprising place…
Elsewhere, Patrick agrees to hide Alfie and Anthony’s dodgy fireworks at the B&B.

Thursday, December 8th

Phil's search for his stalker takes a disastrous turn when Lola ends up getting hurt.
Meanwhile, Zainab and Yusef announce their plans, but Denise tries to stop Zainab from making a mistake.
Elsewhere, Tanya tries to build bridges with her sister, but Rainie struggles to come to terms with what happened.

Friday, December 9th

Lola’s health hangs in the balance following the accident.
The Police catch up with Phil to arrest him for possession of stolen goods but he blames someone else to ensure he isn’t caught.
Elsewhere, Carol believes Derek has changed and agrees that he can move in with her at Pat's but, when Pat finds out, she isn’t happy.
And Rose does a tarot card reading for Kim and Jean and suggests love could be on the cards for one of them.

Comments

• SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump. ^.^ :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any thoughts?
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the Branning week just featured the Brannings/Butchers... Small Merceys and all that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When the hell is Bianca returning :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea yet! :(
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    So the fireworks look like they are the cause of the fire! Should be a nice colourful explosion....
  • LiamforkingLiamforking Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of it sounds pretty good, but selling a few dodgy washing machines to buy a pub? Eastenders' typical grasp of economics.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,922
    Forum Member
    these came out today :)

Monday December 12th

Shirley decides it’s time to find out who is responsible for sending Phil the anonymous letters. However, her plan fails and she is stunned when she realises that it could be someone much closer to home.

Jean has an encounter with a mystery man and with some interference from Kat, she plucks up the courage to speak to him. But Jean is shocked when he tells her who he is.

Tuesday December 13th

Phil is reeling about the evidence he found last night but Shirley is convinced he is wrong. Later, when Roxy fills them in on what she witnessed, Phil thinks Jack must be involved and decides to play him at his own game.

Pat and the kids are excited about Ricky arriving home, hopeful that their money troubles will be over. However, Ricky doesn’t quite have the good news they are hoping for.

Thursday December 15th

After Phil’s latest stunt, the feud between the Mitchells and the Brannings steps up a gear. Jack retaliates by preventing Roxy from seeing Amy and Derek makes it clear to Phil that if he is going to cause trouble with his brother, he is going to be starting trouble with him too.

Pat and the family worry about their financial situation and Ricky realises he needs to admit the truth to Bianca.

Friday December 16th

Pat takes the family for a day trip in Clacton to take their mind off their financial problems. Realising the family have very few options, Pat goes to Janine for help.

Jane and Masood arrive for dinner at Ian’s but the atmosphere is tense. After a few drinks, Jane and Ian both try and outdo each other to prove how happy they are with their new partners but Mandy gets a shock when Ian announces his news.

Yusef steps up his control of Zainab and he soon turns abusive. Not knowing what to do, Zainab seeks help but will she get away?

sorry to be a pain but there are more detailed spoilers for this week and next week up on ds
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Bianca is back by christmas
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did you find those?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bump :)
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,922
    Forum Member
    Smiirky wrote: »
    Where did you find those?

press office / DS
  • Nobody KnowsNobody Knows Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how everyone turns to Pat. :p
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess this might mean that Lola loses the baby.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    these came out today :)

Monday December 12th

Shirley decides it’s time to find out who is responsible for sending Phil the anonymous letters. However, her plan fails and she is stunned when she realises that it could be someone much closer to home.

God I hope Ben isn't behind these photographs. :yawn: I don't see how it could be him but this just makes me wonder who it means.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Michael/Derek thing sounds very interesting!
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane & Masood *boak*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Le bump :)
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like that Derek is looking out for his little brother, Jack. Brotherly love eh. Hope he can put down that Philth Mitchell a peg or two. Not that I dislike Phil or anything, but his behaviour has been pretty OTT last few months.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    I wonder what Ricky's excuse for coming back with no money is? Poor Ricky....nothing ever goes right for him :/
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    God I hope Ben isn't behind these photographs. :yawn: I don't see how it could be him but this just makes me wonder who it means.

Could it be Heather? Maybe she found the press cuttings while moving her stuff out, and did some digging ? After all, Phil HAS just sacked her.

It would put Phil squarely in the frame as a suspect for her murder in the New Year.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    ilovetonap wrote: »
    I wonder what Ricky's excuse for coming back with no money is? Poor Ricky....nothing ever goes right for him :/

Maybe he's met someone else out there, and is currently supporting two households.
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    What have they done to Zainab is she really that stupid/naive/dim that she would marry Yusef again and move to Pakistan leaving Syed and Tamwar and taking Kamil knowing that Masood won't be happy. Also what are her sons doing they can't be that thick and surely Afia must object.
  • kathy72kathy72 Posts: 169
    Forum Member

Snap!!
  • frootysaladfrootysalad Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Could it be Heather? Maybe she found the press cuttings while moving her stuff out, and did some digging ? After all, Phil HAS just sacked her.

It would put Phil squarely in the frame as a suspect for her murder in the New Year.

My thoughts too, i was going to post the same :D