Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Sonia Poulton video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEGlumDn68&feature=player_embedded
    She says, among other stuff, that the Steven Messham interview did more harm than good.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glenn A wrote: »
    I think a very famous politician could be outed over this.

The Teflon One???
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Teflon One???

Wouldn't they be 'ex' politician now? Lordy, their name coming up in all this however tangentially would have the internet exploding, possibly literally.
  • jack pattersonjack patterson Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently operation Yewtree are going to arrest Margaret Thatcher for giving christmas pudding to Jimmy Savile.
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently operation Yewtree are going to arrest Margaret Thatcher for giving christmas pudding to Jimmy Savile.

I really hope that isn't a euphemism.... *vomits*....
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't pay much attention to the news, do you? :D
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Former 'This Morning' weatherman, Fred Talbot, has been arrested over historic alleged sex abuse at Altrincham Grammar School for Boys in Trafford.
  • PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember when he fell off that stupid map to much hilarity. Oh how we chuckled for days & days & days...
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Fred Talbot been arrested again? or is it just old information on DS?
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm not 100% sure he was arrested previously. A warrant was issued for his arrest, but he was sailing in the Caribbean at the time.
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yup he was arrested today
  • ACDRACDR Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    divingbboy wrote: »
    Former 'This Morning' weatherman, Fred Talbot, has been arrested over historic alleged sex abuse at Altrincham Grammar School for Boys in Trafford.

Just drove past his house,saw cops in boiler suits and body armor mooching around his garden and path with the press and photographers on the other side of the road.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ACDR wrote: »
    Just drove past his house,saw cops in boiler suits and body armor mooching around his garden and path with the press and photographers on the other side of the road.

That's a bit extreme isn't it? is Fred hiding a huge amount of weaponry to lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fred's map was to keep him off the mainland and out of trouble, then. :(
  • DavidTDavidT Posts: 20,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm confused again now. How come they can name him in spite of the new regulations but not the other person from the other day? What's the difference?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DavidT wrote: »
    I'm confused again now. How come they can name him in spite of the new regulations but not the other person from the other day? What's the difference?

No idea. The first person not named was supposedly elderly and at risk of suicide, the second ... who knows?

If those not named get to court, will their names come out then?

Back to Savile himself: An OAP relative of mine, who doesn't go online and wouldn't know what DS was, let alone who or what David Icke might be, has just told me she thinks Thatcher probably covered up the Jimmy Savile scandal for years.

Everybody knows, as the song goes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THE GMP statement doesn't name him
    http://www.gmp.police.uk/Content/WebsitePages/B978571469DDE98380257B480040EF67?OpenDocument

so the naming's been done by journos joining the dots when his house was first raided.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,917
    Forum Member
    Joined the dots? :rolleyes:

Back in December his agent confirmed....
    His agent Dave Warwick confirmed to the BBC that the house raided was that of Mr Talbot, but he is away on a cruise.

The nonsense the other day from The Mail was because their editor is opposed to regulation of the press.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    So have the police actually explained why they won't be arresting Bill Wyman, even though Mandy Smith has said they had sex when she was only 14?
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joey1985 wrote: »
    So have the police actually explained why they won't be arresting Bill Wyman, even though Mandy Smith has said they had sex when she was only 14?
    It does smack of double standards.........

Wasn't Bill into his 40's when he slept with a 14yo.......? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Early Bird wrote: »
    It does smack of double standards.........

Wasn't Bill into his 40's when he slept with a 14yo.......? :rolleyes:

Yep, and i think she was only about 12 or 13 when they actually started "dating":(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joey1985 wrote: »
    Yep, and i think she was only about 12 or 13 when they actually started "dating":(

Yep. And to all those who say 'it was a different time', even then pretty much everyone thought it was disgusting and wrong.
  • LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. And to all those who say 'it was a different time', even then pretty much everyone thought it was disgusting and wrong.

He appears to have had parental permission. So that's all right then. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilaeth wrote: »
    He appears to have had parental permission. So that's all right then. :(

Or it just makes it worse *puke*
This discussion has been closed.