Child Murderer Subhan Anwar Killed In Long Lartin Prison, Two Prisoners Arrested

1234568»

Comments

• lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Paul237 wrote: »
    Yeah, good point. More money could be spent in the long term!

Unless some other prisoners could now kill them? And then some others kill the prisoners who kill the first killer prisoners?
    With a bit of encouragement from guards, we could save the government a small fortune.
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Why is this case being allowed to be discussed when any mention of other more high-profile cases are insta-nuked?
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Caldari wrote: »
    Why is this case being allowed to be discussed when any mention of other more high-profile cases are insta-nuked?

Who can fathom the rules of DS? It's pot luck which crimes you can discuss and which you can't!
  • AmberPandaAmberPanda Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I do not condone killing but after reading what he did to that little girl, in this case I feel these two men have done what the state should have done.
    No pity for that creature at all.
  • A321A321 Posts: 6,363
    Forum Member
    AmberPanda wrote: »
    I do not condone killing but after reading what he did to that little girl, in this case I feel these two men have done what the state should have done.

So you do?
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AmberPanda wrote: »

you do condone killing then. you just said that you did. your statement makes no sense.
  • mcg3mcg3 Posts: 11,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »

Could be that the facts are pretty much undeniable in this case.

Where as in the case against OP there is still much unknown.

I personally fear another OJ Simpson type trial with the above getting off on a technicality.
  • StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What goes around, comes around. Karma
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    No sympathy, good riddance.

Shame the same thing couldn't have happened to poor Kriss Donald's killer, the scumbag demanding his 'full chicken'.
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest regardless of what he did, he will have a family who are now going through hell and grieveing. Two wrongs do not make a right because in all instances, someone innocent will suffer.

who will grieve for that thing
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle Fyar wrote: »
    No sympathy, good riddance.

Shame the same thing couldn't have happened to poor Kriss Donald's killer, the scumbag demanding his 'full chicken'.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/killer-imran-baldy-shahid-attacked-1706551

Maybe it will be worse next time, who knows.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like most people, I won't lose a single wink of sleep over that creature, however the fact that this sort of thing can happen in prison, (and this is far from the first time), does concern me greatly and it reminds me of something I heard on tv just yesterday, to the effect that prisons are only run with the consent of the prisoners.

I have a bad feeling there may be a grain of truth in that. :eek:
    Forum Member
    francie wrote: »

Yes, that's the one, it makes me sick to see prisoners convicted of horrible sadistic murders still walking around demanding their 'rights'. No remorse, no guilt, no shame, just cocky, selfish individuals.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    who will grieve for that thing

A family that's raised him has got to be questionable too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, that's the one, it makes me sick to see prisoners convicted of horrible sadistic murders still walking around demanding their 'rights'. No remorse, no guilt, no shame, just cocky, selfish individuals.

Maybe that's why he was attacked.
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member

people generally attack other prisoners for 'kudos' and to set an example to other prisoners.

or for rewards - didnt the reward for 'getting' Karen Matthews whilst she was in prison come up as ten ****?
  • NatoPMTNatoPMT Posts: 3,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A family that's raised him has got to be questionable too.

Unfair.

One of my very good friends is a close relative of a person convicted of murder in a high profile case. And she is a good person, she even recently put herself in danger to step in to help protect a young girl being threatened with a knife by a gang of teenagers and acted as peace maker. Something went wrong with this man, but its not always as a result of a questionable family.
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    good riddance to bad rubbish, hope that child murdering scum is rotting in hell (if it exists)
    Forum Member

Well it would seem from the article you posted he was using bullying tactics with his fellow prisoners, so that could be the reason.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shmisk wrote: »
    people generally attack other prisoners for 'kudos' and to set an example to other prisoners.

or for rewards - didnt the reward for 'getting' Karen Matthews whilst she was in prison come up as ten ****?

I should imagine there is some sort of "pecking order" inside prison and those that don't adhere to it are "punished" enough to be brought in line.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it would seem from the article you posted he was using bullying tactics with his fellow prisoners, so that could be the reason.

He obviously picked on the wrong people then :p
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HMP Long Lartin is a cat A prison - so the two that have allegedly 'broken the neck' of a fellow inmate are more than likely killers to start off with!

Still it'd be interesting to find out how many guards were on duty? And whether or not they were looking elsewhere (in terms of other prisoners distracting them)?

It's not the first inmate killing in recent weeks, and I doubt it'll be the last this year.....