Options

Would Anyone Like To See Rylan As The Main Presenter?

teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
Forum Member
✭✭
I would. At first I liked her, and still think she is lovely, but her screechy, high-pitched voice grates on me now, and she is too biased. I like the way Rylan presents - he has done very well this series.

Comments

• Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't have a problem with that. Imo, I think he is a great presenter :)
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. In fact I'd like Dan to replace him altogether.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree that some of the 'shine' has worn off of Emma for me, but I'd like someone edgier and better at interviewing than Rylan though.

Not anyone currently on the payroll! :D
  • Options
    petemitch123petemitch123 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    no BRING DAVINA BACK! If Rylan is the presenter then the whole brian scenario will drag up again and we will be back to the beginning. I also think Rylan is so up his arse like Brian start to become
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Devon wrote: »
    I wouldn't have a problem with that. Imo, I think he is a great presenter :)

Same here. He is way better than Emma. More empathic than her and whilst a tad biased, he reigns it in more.:p So yes. I would prefer Rylan.
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing with Emma though is that she's a proffessional presenter and it shows, she is so much calmer, confident and quick minded that that twonk Dowling ever was. Rylan doesn't seem to bad although ui don't really watch BOTS, i'm not sure he would do as well as a proffessional like Emma when stood in front of the LIVE crowd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not even if he manages to fix those over sized dentures.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God no. I'd rather see him mentioned in passing as the former host of BBOTS. I'd be happiest never to see his face again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    No!

Though I have done a complete 360 turnaround on him on BBBOTS, he's really good on that.
    His Sunday show is utter crap.

I think the whole presentation of BB on C5 has to change to be honest - the eviction shows are awful for a start.
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    God no. We have just got rid of one flamboyant piece of wood.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    No You might as well let AJ do it! Lets get someone a bit more professional and un biased.
    And before anyone suggests it not Cassidy!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been posting for 6 weeks saying AJ and Emma have to go and Rylan should take over.
  • Options
    pollyukpollyuk Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    AJ would be must watch TV for live evictions xx
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Yes. I think he is far better and nicer than Emma.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would. At first I liked her, and still think she is lovely, but her screechy, high-pitched voice grates on me now, and she is too biased. I like the way Rylan presents - he has done very well this series.
    Rylan . He wouldn't make a great main presenter, Emma's better than Brian and Davina, Rylan would be just cringey to watch and listen to.
  • Options
    Mark59Mark59 Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    No, no, no!
  • Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma is the first main presenter I have liked since Davina left. Rylan wouldn't suit the role imo.
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he was the main presenter that would be it for BB for me. I haven't watched so much as 5 mins of BOTS since he came on board.
  • Options
    fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely not! Ive tried to watch him on BOTS, but I just cant watch him!
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hell no!
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hell 2 the no! Davina or just stay with Emma.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Nooo I really like Emma. Rylans good for bbbots. Saying that I always liked Emma on bbbots
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Nah you're alright
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooo!:eek: I like him on BOTS but I don't think he's up to taking over the main show. :)
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A big fat yes. Emma is an experienced presenter but a rubbish interviewer, Rylan is quick thinking and quick witted which is her weakness. She can follow a script but never controls an interview, he can come in quickly and nicely to steer it in the right direction, get a straight answer and shut up rambling interviewees without it coming across as rude.

As with Brian he knows what it is like coming out of the house, he can relate to them.