✭✭
    Looks rather empty without swimming.
  • Options
    grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bosox wrote: »
    Looks rather empty without swimming.

What will Helen Skelton do with her mornings? We will miss her unique expertise.
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    your a bit premature arn't you
  • Options
    deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What will Helen Skelton do with her mornings? We will miss her unique expertise.

Noooooooooo. She's invaded the diving now! Oh well. I'm sure the sight of men in short trunks will easily make up for that. :D
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrived back home from Glasgow, will be vegging out on the sofa catching up on what I've missed. Looking forward to the gymnastics all-around comp later.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Important early-morning action - England v Scotland in the Ladies Hockey. Must win for Scotland, must not lose for England. Currently ENG 2 SCO 1 with 30 minutes to go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's happening with the diving? They show half an hour on BBC three when nothing was happening and now it's starting they're showing bowls!
  • Options
    apaulapaul Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    England are looking very jittery in the hockey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deivu74 wrote: »
    What's happening with the diving? They show half an hour on BBC three when nothing was happening and now it's starting they're showing bowls!

Qualifiers now on RB2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Qualifiers now on RB2

I haven't got that. Watching on the laptop.
  • Options
    basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    The England hockey team are not as good as when I saw them as GB at the Olympics.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good run by Talbot in the 200m heats.
  • Options
    apaulapaul Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Unimpressive 2-1 win by England in the hockey. Into the semis vs New Zealand.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but the introduction of Smellie from Canada will always make me snigger in a very childish manner :blush:
  • Options
    ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Ellington is a prick.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bolt accusing The Times of lies. The Times saying they'll print the conversation tomorrow which might suggest they have a recording.

I don't know if he said it or not.. I suspect he probably did. He doesn't look that happy about being there. And with him only taking part in the relay you have to wonder why he even bothered turning up in the first place. Interesting how many people are leaping to his defence on twitter suggesting the golden boy would never say anything negative about Scotland. Quite funny really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bolt accusing The Times of lies. The Times saying they'll print the conversation tomorrow which might suggest they have a recording.

I don't know if he said it or not.. I suspect he probably did. He doesn't look that happy about being there. And with him only taking part in the relay you have to wonder why he even bothered turning up in the first place. Interesting how many people are leaping to his defence on twitter suggesting the golden boy would never say anything negative about Scotland. Quite funny really.

Thing is, it is the exact kind of thing you can imagine Bolt saying, it's not as though he is an angelic character or anything.....:blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if he said it or not.. I suspect he probably did. He doesn't look that happy about being there. And with him only taking part in the relay you have to wonder why he even bothered turning up in the first place. y.

Because one of his major advertising contracts is with Virgin Media, who are also one of the major Games sponsors.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ali1234 wrote: »
    James Ellington is a prick.

what a hardship for him having to get up later today than I do every working day....^_^
  • Options
    ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    what a hardship for him having to get up later today than I do every working day....^_^

That, and calling Jason Livermore 'that clown'. Ellington and Kilty are two rude men. Loose canons. The race was about qualifying, not beating 'that clown'. For a man in his late 20s he sure acts like a teenager.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Anyone else sick to the back teeth of BBC constantly leaving live events so they can go back to the inane drivel spoken by Edwards, Radcliffe & Lewis?
    BBC coverage is truly awful - show us the sport FFS
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    ali1234 wrote: »
    That, and calling Jason Livermore 'that clown'. Ellington and Kilty are two rude men. Loose canons. The race was about qualifying, not beating 'that clown'. For a man in his late 20s he sure acts like a teenager.

Oh I missed that (was watching the diving) what an utter twonk, did see the race and Livermore will wipe the floor with him when it counts (that's presuming Ellington even manages to make the final).
  • Options
    Sandra BeeSandra Bee Posts: 9,437
    Forum Member
    Anyone else sick to the back teeth of BBC constantly leaving live events so they can go back to the inane drivel spoken by Edwards, Radcliffe & Lewis?
    BBC coverage is truly awful - show us the sport FFS

This is driving me mad >:(

I don't care about Ashton Eaton or his stupid training programme.

There are things happening behind you. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandra Bee wrote: »
    This is driving me mad >:(

I don't care about Ashton Eaton or his stupid training programme.

There are things happening behind you. >:(

It's why i almost always follow the live stream, that said I'm sure it's been posted on this forum before that audience feedback has indicated that the wider audience like the chatter *shrugs*
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Great graphic, "Brianne Theisen-Eaton's husband", poor Ashton. :eek::D