Options

Is Kal's son going to wander about the cobbles pulling stupid faces?

TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That's all he did tonight. Stupid little tit.

Comments

• Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Orrible little scrote isn't he?! Oh boo hoo he doesn't like Daddy's girlfriend.
  • Options
    ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    He was better on Shameless!
  • Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    He looks a bundle of laughs. Not.
  • Options
    Scotty_WaldenScotty_Walden Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't he Chesney in Shameless?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    I'm sure he'll hate her for a bit, the she'll do something heroic...who knows what...donate a kidney... jump in front of a speeding car to save his life...then she'll be his new BFF. However I wouldn't want my Dad dating a prostitute or an arsonist.
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Teenage angst is not entertaining - go away, whatever your name is.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Ugh, he's totally miserable. Can't stand him.
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your post heading made me laugh out loud! Yeah he is a bit of a sulky brat but who could blame him. Your daddy takes up with Munches Scream with a horrific past. And why was dopy Garrah giving him a can of lager when Muslims are not supposed to touch alcohol. The ginger idiot dispensing advice like an agony aunt in the changing room while Ayla creepily stood outside was the funnest thing on Corre last night.
  • Options
    ValentineValentine Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carrying on the family tradition from his grandma then...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was better on Shameless!

I said the same about Jai and Ali from ED great on shameless but awful on ED.
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Your post heading made me laugh out loud! Yeah he is a bit of a sulky brat but who could blame him. Your daddy takes up with Munches Scream with a horrific past. And why was dopy Garrah giving him a can of lager when Muslims are not supposed to touch alcohol. The ginger idiot dispensing advice like an agony aunt in the changing room while Ayla creepily stood outside was the funnest thing on Corre last night.

Gary was only in the army for about 5 minutes. The way he was going on you'd think he'd served in the Falklands.
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    I had decided to give him time before making my decision on what I thought of him, but I have to say that after tonight I could not find one tiny thing to make me like him.
    I never watched Shameless so I can't judge him on that particular part he played.
    I have to say I am not a Leanne admirer, but tonight was a real nasty attack on her.
    Has his Mother planted the seeds of an angry person in his mind? (I take it that she has given him the lowdown on our Leanne's past?)
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Fadge1968 wrote: »
    Gary was only in the army for about 5 minutes. The way he was going on you'd think he'd served in the Falklands.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

So true.
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i quite liked him:blush::blush: never seen him in anything before & i've seen many scowling teenagers and he seemed to portray it well & personally i wouldn't want my dad going out with a former prostitute, arsonist & all round angry woman who is constantly shouting & stomping up & down the street.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you can just see where this is going, months of him bitching about Leanne, then when he finally comes round to her, her and kal will split up. Its just total nause, and Kals family are just nause as well. Why they feel the need to introduce all this baggage is beyond me.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said the same about Jai and Ali from ED great on shameless but awful on ED.

Agreed! Just like Kal's son.
  • Options
    China GirlChina Girl Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was it as long as 5 minutes ?
    I thought it was only about 2 :D
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First impressions werent good but then the rest of Kal's family are dreadful too so were we really expecting him to be any different?
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gary didn't get further than the recruiting office before running home to his mother. Next we will see him up with the bigwigs laying a wreath at the Cenotaph.
  • Options
    TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary was in Afghanistan when the first bomb went off.................and was back in Weatherfield by the time of the second one....:D
  • Options
    mitchey316mitchey316 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary didn't get further than the recruiting office before running home to his mother. Next we will see him up with the bigwigs laying a wreath at the Cenotaph.

Whilst raising a glass to Quinneh
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

:D:D:D

How dare you? The man sacrificed a hell of a ...... lot of nothing
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has to get better