La Roche-Posay SPF50 Moisturiser

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,091
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone else tried this? I think it´s great; I was given two free samples at a charity event recently and have used them both up. I am planning to buy a full-sized bottle. Does anyone know where I might be able to get it at a discounted price or on special offer? (I haven´t found out the price yet but I presume it´s expensive).

Comments

• cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They sell it at Boots, don't think it's wildly expensive.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    Has anyone else tried this? I think it´s great; I was given two free samples at a charity event recently and have used them both up. I am planning to buy a full-sized bottle. Does anyone know where I might be able to get it at a discounted price or on special offer? (I haven´t found out the price yet but I presume it´s expensive).

They do sell it at Boots and it's reasonably priced. It isn't part of their usual 3 for 2, but there are sometimes offers. I shop online (free delivery to store), but they stock it in bigger stores too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    They have a third off a wide range of Roche Posay stuff on feelunique.com just now. I didn't scroll through all the results so I can't be sure if they have exactly what you're looking for, but I recently came across a sample of their tinted moisturiser that feelunique sent me a while back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, everyone!