''Lifting'' and cheek ''plumping'' cream?

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
is there such a thing? (which works)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lifting, not sure. Certainly lots of products claim to do it. Some people think facial exercises help too.

For plump cheeks plenty of sleep and drinking water will help as much as (or more than) any product. Sorry I know that´s not the most useful answer for your particular question.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I don't think there is. As Trophy has said, drink water, hydrated skin is always plumper and glowing.

Avon do some cheek plumping stuff which ain't dear, might be worth a go.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just bought a facial exercise book. I only received it yesterday so nothing to report on its efficacy. I will be doing them daily for a few months, picking a few key areas rather than doing the whole book. I will revive the thread in a few months and report back! I feel that my face is dropping and I don't think there is a cream around that will lift it back again!
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    I have just bought a facial exercise book. I only received it yesterday so nothing to report on its efficacy. I will be doing them daily for a few months, picking a few key areas rather than doing the whole book. I will revive the thread in a few months and report back! I feel that my face is dropping and I don't think there is a cream around that will lift it back again!

I also got one of those books a while ago and can't make head nor tail of how to do the exercises !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess someone has put instructional videos on YouTube.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This contraption used twice daily works on many facial muscles.

I started out on the lightest elastic bands which was certainly a "pull" on my muscles.

I'm now up to two of the tightest on together and it's fairly easy.

I'm 66 and it's tightened my old muscles up considerably.

I've bought all sorts of creams and serums of all prices and never noticed any difference.

It takes at the most a couple of minutes a day.

http://www.rosemaryconley.com/content/news/natural-face-lift-with-facial-flex-ultra.htm
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    I also got one of those books a while ago and can't make head nor tail of how to do the exercises !

Yes, I know what you mean! I am just going to do a few of them for a 100 days and if there is no difference it will go to the charity shop!