Options

That Ending

2»

Comments

• Options
    AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Jillian was a tactical genius. She got Topaz so incensed with her gameplay that she lost all concentration when she was voting- so keen was she in being catty to Jillian that she stopped focusing on what she was doing and voted for the wrong person and Jillian won.

Bravo!
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So because of the vernacular a person chooses to express an opinion .... you discount that opinion.
    I see :o

I'm just not a fan of over-the-top aggression, especially when none of this has personally affected Dick.

If he can't express himself without resorting to that, then yes, I choose to not pay attention to him. :)

If someone has a reason for being so angry about something, fair enough, but he doesn't. He just comes across as a nasty individual who can't string a coherent sentence together without "**** this, **** that". :)
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To sum up my opinion in a sentence ...
    Any blame for Gary not winning the show should be laid directly at the feet of Topaz.

Oh come of it. He lost fair and square and didnt deserve to win
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    Well his name suits him, he is a dick and a bullie. Seeing him judging other players always makes me laugh because he had no gameplay at all in his season. Hilarious that so many ppl think he is great i don´t give a shit what he has to say.
    I share your opinion on ED. On this particular issue I think he was spot on and that the swearing was entirely justified.

Each to their own, as they say. :cool:
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come of it. He lost fair and square and didnt deserve to win
    He lost as a direct result of Topaz or should I say Dopaz being too stupid to actually cast the vote she 150% meant to.
    I'm happy to see Jillian win but it is undeniable that Topaz cost Gary $80K,a new car & a $25K shopping spree.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just re-watched the vote.
    Alec has his head in his hands when it's revealed Topaz is an idiot. :D
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OpEd wrote: »
    No. We all know - everybody watching at home; everybody in the studio audience; everybody on the jury; all the crew in the studio; the host; the housemates that weren't on the jury -- WITHOUT A ****ING DOUBT, that she wanted for Gary to win.

No. It wouldn't. That's just simply...

MORE BULLSHIT.

Anyway, this is just a bad reality show... the point I've decided to make is more about how bureaucratic BULLSHIT is bureaucratic bullshit. This ****ing lockstep braindead shit is horrible.

For instance, next time they drag someone off to the electric chair because some very real, very pertinent, and very clear evidence "needs" to be ignored because it's "too late", "too chartreuse", "not formatted just right" and "them's the rules"?

That's when people need to really snap out of this mindlessness and and say, "what the **** are you talking about?"

Relax. It's just Big Brother. And Big Brother Canada at that - the most rigged, inconsistent, format changing version of Big Brother maybe ever.

The final voting rules are explained very clearly. You vote for who you want to win. They even rehearse this stuff. It's nobody else's fault but Topaz's - she made her vote, that is final, she voted for Jillian, mistake or not, that is what she did, and Jillian won.
  • Options
    Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teflon Don wrote: »
    That was so crazy. I love that bitter bitches Alec and Peter got ****ed over, with that vote.I think Emmett winning would have been good for the show. like Hatch for Survivor and Will for US big brother. However I reckon this epic vote **** up, is pretty good too.

agree with this
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Point17 wrote: »
    agree with this
    Redmond wrote: »
    Relax. It's just Big Brother. And Big Brother Canada at that - the most rigged, inconsistent, format changing version of Big Brother maybe ever.

The final voting rules are explained very clearly. You vote for who you want to win. They even rehearse this stuff. It's nobody else's fault but Topaz's - she made her vote, that is final, she voted for Jillian, mistake or not, that is what she did, and Jillian won.

Agree with all of above its a game and A&P could not bear the others played it better so got this 'anyone but Jillian and Emmett' thing going - glad it did not work
    Karma has a way of putting stuff right
    Gary should not have been there
    Jillian won
    The universe is happy
  • Options
    2bad2bad Posts: 954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Topaz..what an idiot. She had one job and was too busy playing up to the cameras.

I was so glad Jillian won she deserved it the most.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    OpEd wrote: »
    It's bullshit.

Everybody knows she wanted Gary to win. She made that clear all along. She immediately spoke up after her vote was read. It wasn't a stunt.

"There's nothing we can do," is bullshit. They could do what was clearly the right thing. The universe would not implode. That vote card is not a rock too big for God to lift...

It's a bunch of bullshit. Anyone who honestly thinks "there is nothing we can do" is either a smirking, bitter little cheat like Emmett... or a victim of conditioning. There was nothing to prevent them from doing the right thing but this nonsensical and arbitrary and absurd respect for "rules" as if they are Unbreakable Laws Of The Universe.

However... as it stands now(?)

I'm glad Gary got to truly show the people he proclaimed as the ones he wanted to impress upon just how to actually be something beyond drama & glitter. I hope this doesn't devolve.

I'm pleased that DumbAss Emmett never even got a chance to "crush" Jillian, the one who's coat-tails he rode throughout.

It was funny to see LOUDMOUTH continue to embarrass himself with his continued Joe Bitterman idiocy ("Trademark Blather"! :D ).

And lastly, really, the only good thing that will come of all this is Talla's ~FHM~ (or whatever) shoot(s). So y'all let me know.

Thanks.

Some of these houseguests have been watching the American version for many years now. They should have all known that the jury votes to win, and not to evict. Not to mention Arisa made it very clear that they were to vote to win.

Actually, what would have been even more fantastic (and more controversial) was to nullify the jury votes and just let the public decide, with a second finale on Sunday, lol!